top ten greater cincinnati? (records)

Contact the favc commish. they list it on their website. They were at the New Richmond Relays 4/17/2007

Here is the revised shot put list:

Mark Year Name School Location/Place
1 62'2½", 1975, Jeff Glos, Amelia, Sectional, 1st
2 62'1½", 1965, Dave Foley, Roger Bacon, GCL, 1st
3 61'6", 1974, Harry Woebkenburg, Moeller, State, 1st
4 60'11", 1973, Mike Marksbury, Norwood, Sectional, 1st
5 60'9", 2007, Adam Chambers, Glen Este, New Richmond Relays
6 60'4¼", 1980, Tom Hassel, Purcell District, 1st
7 59'4½", 1999, Mike Munoz, Moeller, Elder Invitational, 1st
8 59'0¾", 1981, Doug Williams, Moeller, GCL, 1st
9 58'11", 1989, Stan Anderson, Fairfield, Anderson Invitational, 1st
10 58'10½", 1995, Tim Berwanger, LaSalle, GCL, 1st

This is a possible compromise with Seek Up insistence on keeping them off. In the State Tournament Top Ten list in the program from 1995, I found a mark from Carmen Banks listed second at 13.94 followed by WA in 100 meter hurdles.

My proposal is to put the mark on the lists followed by e.g. WA(2.9) and the wind reading in parenthesis. Then we put a note at the end of the list explained the WA and what it means.

Good idea. I think that should cover just about everything

Looks like we are gonna have some changes after the state meet. Ched Cherry could make both hurdle lists, for example, and the 4x8 could have new teams on it. Be alert this weekend fellas!

Winton Woods ran 1:28.66 at FAVC meet. That converts to 1:28.94, good enough for 10th place. Here is the updated list:

Mark Year Name Name Name Name School Location/Place
1 1:28.14, 1978, Jeff Roberson Greg Kunkel Orlando Harris Brian Hamilton, Colerain, Regional, 1st
2 1:28.34, 1977, Jeff Roberson Steve Olden Greg Kunkel Tony Robertson, Colerain, Regional, Prelims
2 1:28.34, 1970, Frank Sands Jr. David Luke Steve Harris Ron McKenzie, Purcell, State, 3rd
4 1:28.47, 2005, Dan Magness Brian Edwards Brayden Coombs Terrance Sherrer, Colerain, State, 4th
5 1:28.68, 2004, Everett Johnson Brayden Coombs Erick Fitzpatrick Brian Edwards, Colerain, Regional, 1st
6. 1:28.83, 2007, Isaac Green, Devier Posey, Nate Jones, Andre Cole, La Salle, Regional, Prelim
7 1:28.84, 2004, LaTarro Mitchell Alex Baker Scott Linz Matt Spotts, St. Xavier, Jesse Owens Classic, 1st
8 1:28.88, 2005 John Tye E.J. Morton-Green Eric Finnell Gyasi Parrish Princeton State 5th
9 1:28.94 1977 Ron Crawford Donald Tucker Arnold Homan Ross Withrow Regional 1st
9 1:28.94, 2007, Ron'sae Harrison, Corey Blake, Bryon Toran, Maurice Norman, Winton Woods, FAVC meet, 1st

Posey's 200 time

Devier Posey ran 21.78 in the 200 meter finals. Seek UP says we can't use this time for the top ten. He claims the wind reading was 2.99. I want to know where he is getting that reading. I don't see it on Baumspage. From my days as a licensed track official, I seem to remember that the wind gauge for the 200 was supposed to be placed in the middle of the turn. Check out how slow the times were in the 100. No one broke 11.00 yet most of the entrants had broken 11.0 multiple times during the season. This tells me the wind was blowing at the runners on that straightaway slowing them down. In the 200 the runners may have had an illegal wind at their backs for a small part of that race, but the majority part, the long straightaway had the wind blowing at them, thus overall the wind was a hinderance, not a help to the runners. I contend Posey's time as is should be on the list. Look at his 400 time. He averaged under 22 seconds for two 200 in a row. Also five different runners in that race had gone under 22 at districts. Posey belongs on the list.

Seek Up says, "no"
Lancermania says, "yes"

moemancc, skins99, and impartial observer need to vote on this issue. The question is simple. Should Posey's time as is be included on our list.

Devier Posey ran 21.78 in the 200 meter finals. Seek UP says we can't use this time for the top ten. He claims the wind reading was 2.99. I want to know where he is getting that reading. I don't see it on Baumspage. From my days as a licensed track official, I seem to remember that the wind gauge for the 200 was supposed to be placed in the middle of the turn. Check out how slow the times were in the 100. No one broke 11.00 yet most of the entrants had broken 11.0 multiple times during the season. This tells me the wind was blowing at the runners on that straightaway slowing them down. In the 200 the runners may have had an illegal wind at their backs for a small part of that race, but the majority part, the long straightaway had the wind blowing at them, thus overall the wind was a hinderance, not a help to the runners. I contend Posey's time as is should be on the list. Look at his 400 time. He averaged under 22 seconds for two 200 in a row. Also five different runners in that race had gone under 22 at districts. Posey belongs on the list.

Seek Up says, "no"
Lancermania says, "yes"

moemancc, skins99, and impartial observer need to vote on this issue. The question is simple. Should Posey's time as is be included on our list.

I'll say yes but I also think it won't matter because he'll prolly run faster than that at OSU anyway. That track is great for the 200 because the turn isn't nearly as severe as Dayton.

Devier Posey ran 21.78 in the 200 meter finals. Seek UP says we can't use this time for the top ten. He claims the wind reading was 2.99. I want to know where he is getting that reading. I don't see it on Baumspage.

Huh?

The wind was +2.9 mps, a huge tailwind. It is on baumspage. Girls times were ridiculous-fast also. I don't know how you can consider any mark from this race for record status, unless you keep a seperate all-conditions list.

Event 20 Boys 200 Meter Dash
============================================================================
Name Year School Finals Wind Points
Finals
1 Brian Hilson 12 Cin. Princet 21.55 2.9 10
2 Aaron Johnson 12 Middletown 21.58 2.9 8
3 Devier Posey 11 Cin. LaSalle 21.78 2.9 6
4 Michael Willey 11 Miamisburg 21.78 2.9 5
5 Michael Shaw 11 Trotwood-Mad 21.79 2.9 4
6 De Wallace 12 Beavercreek 22.15 2.9 3
7 Michael Carter 11 Cin. Walnut 22.54 2.9 2

Huh?

The wind was +2.9 mps, a huge tailwind. It is on baumspage. Girls times were ridiculous-fast also. I don't know how you can consider any mark from this race for record status, unless you keep a seperate all-conditions list.

Event 20 Boys 200 Meter Dash
Name Year School Finals Wind Points
Finals
1 Brian Hilson 12 Cin. Princet 21.55 2.9 10
2 Aaron Johnson 12 Middletown 21.58 2.9 8
3 Devier Posey 11 Cin. LaSalle 21.78 2.9 6
4 Michael Willey 11 Miamisburg 21.78 2.9 5
5 Michael Shaw 11 Trotwood-Mad 21.79 2.9 4
6 De Wallace 12 Beavercreek 22.15 2.9 3
7 Michael Carter 11 Cin. Walnut 22.54 2.9 2

I understand the debate from both sides but how do we consider it part of a record book when the wind reading was too high? We may not be able to tell with older records if they are legit because of wind but that is out of our control

Huh?

I don't know how you can call the boys 200 times ridiculously fast, Five entrants, count them, ran under 22 at their district meets.

Jackson, Josh Clayton Nort 21.60, Aaron Johnson Middletown 21.69, Shaw, Michael Trotwood-Mad 21.79, De Wallace Beavercreek 21.89, Michael Willey Miamisburg 21.91

Maybe you mean Posey's time was riciculously fast. He ran 22.04 (200) and 48.20 (400) in the regional prelims. In the 400 final he knocked off almost 4/10 to 47.81, an average of around 2/10 per 200. His 200 time was 0.26 faster than his 200 prelim time. Seeing what he did in the 400 where the wind reading is meaningless, his 200 improvement is a very credible one. No wind aiding was necessary here.

Last edited:
I understand the debate from both sides but how do we consider it part of a record book when the wind reading was too high? We may not be able to tell with older records if they are legit because of wind but that is out of our control

I challenge anyone to provide a single wind reading, just one, on anyone we have on the 200m list now. My whole contention is how can you hold Posey to a standard no one else, absolutely no one, had to meet to get on the list. Many of the marks on that list are questionable anyway when they have been converted from hand held to FAT and from yards to meters.

When I first started doing top 25s for La Salle, I had yard times on the metric lists also converting them to metric, then I left them as they were and put the yard times where they would fall without converting them. Now I don't have any, that's right none, on my metric lists. When I told Craig Whitmore about converting yards to meters, you said you can't do it and call those times legitimate. He said his mathamatician friends would laugh at him when he talked about converting times to be used for records. Look in any recent state meet program for the all time top ten tournament lists and you will see they have ten metric times and then underneath that they have five yard times as they were run with no tampering in any way, no conversion to FAT either. You guys advocating we leave Posey off the 200 list due to a wind reading are full of it because the list is not legitmate to start with when you've got yard times converted and hand held times converted. Most of the list is bogus anyway if you want to nit pick like Seek Up wants to do.

I say we wait until after state, because he could run faster than that time anyway, and then this discussion becomes pointless.

I challenge anyone to provide a single wind reading, just one, on anyone we have on the 200m list now. My whole contention is how can you hold Posey to a standard no one else, absolutely no one, had to meet to get on the list. Many of the marks on that list are questionable anyway when they have been converted from hand held to FAT and from yards to meters.

When I first started doing top 25s for La Salle, I had yard times on the metric lists also converting them to metric, then I left them as they were and put the yard times where they would fall without converting them. Now I don't have any, that's right none, on my metric lists. When I told Craig Whitmore about converting yards to meters, you said you can't do it and call those times legitimate. He said his mathamatician friends would laugh at him when he talked about converting times to be used for records. Look in any recent state meet program for the all time top ten tournament lists and you will see they have ten metric times and then underneath that they have five yard times as they were run with no tampering in any way, no conversion to FAT either. You guys advocating we leave Posey off the 200 list due to a wind reading are full of it because the list is not legitmate to start with when you've got yard times converted and hand held times converted. Most of the list is bogus anyway if you want to nit pick like Seek Up wants to do.

calm down francis. I brought up a point that one the time is not legal and we may not be able to validate older times. We are capable of validating times for this decade if they were run at regionals or state.

I brought up a point that one the time is not legal .

You contend Posey's time is not legal. Well, wake up, because most of the times on that list are not legal. They are not the actual times the runners recorded for their events. Their times have been tampered with invalidating them every bit as much as you guys allege the wind invalidates Posey's time.

Last edited:
we may not be able to validate older times. We are capable of validating times for this decade if they were run at regionals or state.

In 5th place on the list we have Milan Barnes's 21.5 run at Princeton in 1992. Barnes did not come close to that time in the state tournament. He was second at Regionals in 22.55 FAT, almost a full second slower than the Princeton time. He did qualify to state. I'll give him that, but he never made the finals. If you want to deny Posey's time, I say you have to take Barnes off because he didn't come close to that time when it counted at district, regional, or state.

When Kurt Francis was doing the Tri State Track & Field News he wouldn't put sprint times from Princeton on his top 25 lists because they were suspect. Meibers used students to do the timing at Princeton meets and every year there were a ton of Vikings on the sprint lists in the Enquirer Honor Roll early in the season. Sprint times recorded from meets at Princeton had that reputation in the 1990s of doubtful authenticity.

Unlike Barnes, Posey's prelim time of 22.04 showed he is capable of breaking 22 seconds. Even Seek Up can't say that time was not legitimate since the wind reading in the prelims was 1.3.

Problem with Oxford Talawanda

We have a problem with the marks made by athletes of Oxford Talawanda. For some reason when we originally compiled the list two years, we decided they weren't eligible for these lists. Now, they are for sure. They meet two of the criteria established for submission:

1. They are a member of the FAVC Scarlet Divsion which is composed of primarily Cincinnati area schools.
2. They compete is the Fairfield district meet which is a Cincinnat area district meet.

Here is one mark for sure that must be added to our lists: Jesse Rhodenbaugh was a 1600m state champion in 2001. He moves into third on the list knocking off Ritchie Shepherd of Milford's 4:14.

Time Year Name School Location/Place
1 4:05.94 2000 Mason Ward Colerain Golden West Invitational 4th
2 4:07.24 1969 Reggie McAfee Courter Tech State 1st
3. 4:08.70 2001 Jesse Rhodenbaugh, Talawanda State 1st
4 4:10.06 2000 Jerry Claunch Lakota East Regional 2nd
5 4:10.14 1994 Doug Bockenstette LaSalle State 1st
6 4:11.36 2000 Steve Padgett LaSalle Regional 3rd
7 4:11.79 1985 Jim Hedrick Lakota State 2nd
8 4:12.62 1998 Adam Thomas Fairfield Regional 1st
9 4:13.34 1997 Ernie Ziegler Harrison District 1st
10 4:13.84 2000 Allen Bader LaSalle Regional 4th

We have a problem with the marks made by athletes of Oxford Talawanda. For some reason when we originally compiled the list two years, we decided they weren't eligible for these lists. Now, they are for sure. They meet two of the criteria established for submission:

1. They are a member of the FAVC Scarlet Divsion which is composed of primarily Cincinnati area schools.

"primarily" would mean more than half...to me.

FAVC Scarlet:
Cincinnati area: Mt Healthy, Norwood, Northwest
not really Cincinnati area: Edgewood, Ross, Talawanda

We need to wait until a seventh school is added to FAVC Scarlet in order to say it is a primarily Cincinnati area league or not.

League affiliation seems like a weak criteria, since it is relatively dynamic (compared to the school location).

Lancer calm down. this is a blood academic debate that really doesnt matter and it seems that you are taking it personally.

Lancer calm down. this is a blood academic debate that really doesnt matter and it seems that you are taking it personally.

Well, Posey ran almost the same time in the state finals 21.79 with a legal wind reading of 2.0 that he ran in the regional finals 21.78 with an illegal wind reading of 2.9.

Now that no one can say I want to do it because Posey didn't make it, I want to propose we do the 200 like we did the 100, only FAT times. The race is too short to be converting times from yards to meters and from hand held to FAT. I am also proposing that any race where we don't consider the old yard times that we also list the top five yard times underneath the top metric FAT times. This is how the state does it in their program with the all time tournament top ten.

Littleton second all time

Chris Littleton of Harrison with his win in the discus moves into second place on the all time list:

1 185-6 1992 Ben Bird New Richmond Southern Buckeye
2 183-9 2007 Chris Littleton Harrison State 1st
3 181-11.50 1971 Steve Quehl St. Xavier Miami Relays 1st
4 178-10 1986 Mike Rapien Elder District 1st
5 178-2 1999 Mike Munoz Moeller Portsmouth Invitational 1st
6 177-4 2003 John Harper Moeller State 3rd
7 175-6 1995 Tim Berwanger LaSalle State 2nd
8 174-1 2004 Ben McGrath Moeller Bulldog Invitational 1st
9 173-8 1972 Tom Scrugham Anderson Sectional 1st
10 173-3 1974 Dave Mayer Greenhills District 1st
173-3 1999 Andy Mignery Hamilton State 3rd

Revised 200

Here is the updated 200 meters with Posey's 21.79 for 5th at the state meet. He moves into 6th place.

1 21.04 1990 Mario Allmon Princeton GMC 1st
2 21.64 1983 David Deering Mt. Healthy Sectional 1st
2 21.64 1992 Hank Ray Sycamore GMC
2 21.64 2002 Cedric Powell Roger Bacon District Prelims
5 21.74 1992 Milan Barnes St. Xavier Princeton
6 21.79 2007 Devier Posey La Salle State 5th
7 21.80 1985 Charles Kiser McNicholas Regional 1st
8 21.84 1978 Vic Cass Purcell Regional 1st
9 21.94 1963 Carl Ward Taft Miami Relays
10 21.95 1989 Jude Johnson CAPE Regional 1st

Winton Woods City Record

Winton Woods set a new city record in the 4 X 400 relay breaking their own record set in the prelims. They go to #1 on the list knocking off Purcell. For some reason the names of the four guys from Moeller 1979 listed at fourth place aren't listed on trackstatsonline. I have added those names.

1 3:15.42 Corey Blake, Joe Booker, Bryon Toran, Maurice Norman Winton Woods State 3rd
2 3:17.73 2003 Dave DiNuoscio Matt Spotts LaTarro Mitchell Chris Corgiat St. Xavier State 4th
3 3:18.39 1983 George Lawson Nelson Hutchings Vince Munlin Robert Thompson Princeton State 1st
4 3:18.44 1979 Eric Ellington Steve Willis Rick Neal Tony Hunter Moeller Regional 1st
5 3:18.48 1984 Ken Noll Jim Jordan Darryl Williams Leroy Williams Greenhills State 4th
6 3:18.74 1976 Brian England Reggie Ward Ron Hawkins Fred Crear Princeton State 6th
7 3:18.74 1979 Marty Lampkin Anthony Sheffield Mitchell White Ben Cornist Woodward Regional 2nd
8 3:18.84 1975 Brian England Fred Crear Preston Byars Ronald Hawkins Princeton State 1st
9 3:19.00 1989 Gordan Benning Jason Williams Joe Cooper John McFadden Princeton State 5th
10 3:19.19 1996 Mike Sickles Fred Price Kevin Brown William Thomas Princeton State 2nd

"primarily" would mean more than half...to me.

FAVC Scarlet:
Cincinnati area: Mt Healthy, Norwood, Northwest
not really Cincinnati area: Edgewood, Ross, Talawanda

We need to wait until a seventh school is added to FAVC Scarlet in order to say it is a primarily Cincinnati area league or not.

League affiliation seems like a weak criteria, since it is relatively dynamic (compared to the school location).

The criteria were set by the Southwest Ohio Track and Cross Country Coaches Association.

Ross is considered part of the Cincinnati area. The school has a Hamilton, Ohio zip code. Ross is also located well within the milage criterion, meets the league affiliation and goes to a Cincinnati area district meet. The league thus has four of six members within the Cincinnati area. Talawanda is in. Rhodenburg stays on the list.

Princeton is now Second in the 4 X 200 relay

Princeton's 5th place time at the state meet moves them into second on the all time list. They are now the third team to crash the party this year after Winton Woods and La Salle.

1. 1:28.14, 1978, Jeff Roberson Greg Kunkel Orlando Harris Brian Hamilton, Colerain, Regional, 1st
2. 1:28.20, 2007, Desmond Layne, Davon Pitts, Gyasi Parrish, Brian Hilson, Princeton, State, 5th
3. 1:28.34, 1977, Jeff Roberson Steve Olden Greg Kunkel Tony Robertson, Colerain, Regional, Prelims
3. 1:28.34, 1970, Frank Sands Jr. David Luke Steve Harris Ron McKenzie, Purcell, State, 3rd
5. 1:28.47, 2005, Dan Magness Brian Edwards Brayden Coombs Terrance Sherrer, Colerain, State, 4th
6. 1:28.68, 2004, Everett Johnson Brayden Coombs Erick Fitzpatrick Brian Edwards, Colerain, Regional, 1st
7. 1:28.83, 2007, Isaac Green, Devier Posey, Nate Jones, Andre Cole, La Salle, Regional, Prelim
8 1:28.84, 2004, LaTarro Mitchell Alex Baker Scott Linz Matt Spotts, St. Xavier, Jesse Owens Classic, 1st
9. 1:28.88, 2005 John Tye E.J. Morton-Green Eric Finnell Gyasi Parrish Princeton State 5th
10. 1:28.94 1977 Ron Crawford Donald Tucker Arnold Homan Ross Withrow Regional 1st
10. 1:28.94, 2007, Ron'sae Harrison, Corey Blake, Bryon Toran, Maurice Norman, Winton Woods, FAVC meet, 1st 5 Cin.

Eric Finan cracks 3200 list

Eric Finan of New Richmond ran a 9:16.45 for 2nd at the state DII meet to move into 10th all time. He knocks the mighty John Sense of Milford off the list. Wow!

1 8:54.90 2000 Steve Padgett LaSalle Golden West Invitational 3rd
2 9:03.25 1994 Doug Bockenstette LaSalle Midwest MOC 1st
3 9:04.74 1995 Dean Fulmer LaSalle Nike Outdoor Nationals 6th
4 9:05.33 2002 Allen Bader LaSalle Roosevelt 3rd
5 9:11.64 1969 Reggie McAfee Courter Tech Ohio Track Classic 1st
6 9:12.04 1970 Dennis Lunne St. Xavier Miami Relays 1st
7 9:12.54 1999 Brian Godsey Lakota East Regional 2nd
8 9:15.44 1973 Dave Stanton Princeton Regional 2nd
9 9:16.13 2002 John Dixon Fairfield Roosevelt 5th
10 9:16.45 2007 Eric Finan New Richmond State 2nd

Ched Cherry of Moeller ran 14.0 in the highs at the Kings Invitational. He moves into a four way tie for 7th.

1 13.48 1988 Glen Terry Sycamore State 1st
2 13.94 1978 Charles Milton Moeller State 4th
2 13.94 1990 Calvin Bostic Forest Park District 1st
4 14.01 1988 Clinton Davis Forest Park State 1st
5 14.20 1996 Fred Price Princeton State 3rd
6 14.22 1985 Terrill Jones Princeton Regional 1st
7 14.24 1975 Mike Whitehead Roosevelt 3rd
7 14.24 2004 LaTarro Mitchell St. Xavier Mason District
7 14.24 2002 Jeff Schroeder Oak Hills GMC 1st
7 14.24 2007 Ched Cherry Moeller Kings Inv 1st

Princeton is now Tenth in the 4 X 100 relay

Princeton's third place time of 42.38 at the regional meet catapaults it into the top ten knocking out Forest Park.

1 41.64 1989 Paris Carter Carlos Britton Craig Thompson Mario Allmon Princeton Regional 1st
2 41.84 1993 Tom Calhoun Mike Zellars Cliff Mathews Robert Pritchett Princeton State 3rd
3 42.12 1983 Kevin Arthur D'Juan Francisco Gerry Ellis Hiawatha Francisco Moeller State 1st
4 42.13 1987 Craig Thompson Steve Jones Bob Thompson Dwayne Hunter Princeton Regional 1st
5 42.14 1990 Greg Walker Terry Anthony Chuck Buchanan Mario Allmon Princeton Regional 1st
5 42.14 1983 Rusty Geverdt Robert Thompson Nelson Hutchings Scott Saunders Princeton Roosevelt Mem.
7 42.19 1987 Craig Thompson Steve Jones Bob Thompson Dwayne Hunter Princeton State 2nd
8 42.32 1998 David Cole B.J. Bronson Dan Miree Brandon Miree Winton Woods Regional Prelims
9 42.34 1987 Mike Bryant Lakr Dudley Vinny Clark Carlos Snow CAPE State 2nd
10 42.38 2007 DeAndre Pitts Jeff Duckworth Brian Hilson Gyasi Parrish Princeton Regional 3rd

Chris Littleton of Harrison with his win in the discus moves into second place on the all time list:

1 185-6 1992 Ben Bird New Richmond Southern Buckeye
2 183-9 2007 Chris Littleton Harrison State 1st
3 181-11.50 1971 Steve Quehl St. Xavier Miami Relays 1st
4 178-10 1986 Mike Rapien Elder District 1st
5 178-2 1999 Mike Munoz Moeller Portsmouth Invitational 1st
6 177-4 2003 John Harper Moeller State 3rd
7 175-6 1995 Tim Berwanger LaSalle State 2nd
8 174-1 2004 Ben McGrath Moeller Bulldog Invitational 1st
9 173-8 1972 Tom Scrugham Anderson Sectional 1st
10 173-3 1974 Dave Mayer Greenhills District 1st
173-3 1999 Andy Mignery Hamilton State 3rd

Monumental upset!!! Harrison throwers keep the tradition of peaking at state.

p.s. if posey runs next year he can sprint his way into second place in the 200 meters.

Brian Hinson of Princeton ran 21.73 FAT at the GMC meet at Fairfield.
Here is the updated 200 meters with his time moving him into 5th

1 21.04 1990 Mario Allmon Princeton GMC 1st
2 21.64 1983 David Deering Mt. Healthy Sectional 1st
2 21.64 1992 Hank Ray Sycamore GMC
2 21.64 2002 Cedric Powell Roger Bacon District Prelims
5 21.73 2007 Brian Hinson Princeton GMC 1st
6 21.74 1992 Milan Barnes St. Xavier Princeton
7 21.79 2007 Devier Posey La Salle State 5th
8 21.80 1985 Charles Kiser McNicholas Regional 1st
9 21.84 1978 Vic Cass Purcell Regional 1st
10 21.94 1963 Carl Ward Taft Miami Relays

not sure if this one has been covered already lancer. Winton Woods 800 relay 1.28.63 at favc championship

not sure if this one has been covered already lancer. Winton Woods 800 relay 1.28.63 at favc championship

Yes, I have them tied for 9th on the all time list with this time. The list is on page 21. Their time at that meet was actually 1:28.66 which I converted to FAT by adding 0.24 to the time.