Lancermania
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bob,
    I'm working to nail down a mark from 1981 by Smithville's Larry Kolic (state champion). Multiple sources telling me he had a best of 64' 9" prior to the state meet. Given the information I do have, his 64' 9" appears to have happened at his District (Regional) meet just prior to state. Could you check your 1981 State program to confirm this or not from the entry marks? Thank you!
    What's going on at La Salle and them pushing Frank out? He's done an outstanding job there over many years, and now this? Budget cuts? Enrollment numbers down? Sorry to hear of this, and I wish him and his staff all the best in coming years, wherever they may be.
    I have some results, but they are "on loan". I'll try to get them, but it might take a few days.
    Javman83 lives! Busy, just check in everynow and then, but busy elsewhere.

I may have further Cincy stuff in the future. Working on some bigger projects than the District stuff I did. I may never finish one project I'm working on...if I don't, I'll see if I can pass it along to someone who will. We'll see. Take care.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…