Lancermania's latest activity

• Lancermania
    Lancermania replied to the thread Lasalle Lancers 2021.
    Just compare the stat sheet to see how we got dominated in almost all offensive categories except the one that really counts, the final...
  • Lancermania
    You would want us to get as many wins as we can. The more wins we get the more L2 points you can get if you beat us in week ten. You...
  • Lancermania
    That's not what Weflyhigh513 says. He says use common sense to see what these guys are all about. His common sense just doesn't jive...
  • Lancermania
    Their QB is in his third year staring at that position, #15 Darien Wilson
  • Lancermania
    A three star recruit is RB Jawaun Northington with ten offers including UC
  • Lancermania
    #3 Bryee Yates DB is also a 5th year senior.
  • Lancermania
    I agree with Mickey here. We only scored one offensive touchdown last year against these guys. Our second touchdown came on defense...
  • Lancermania
    This story about the game in the Louisville Courier Journal claims the Lancers torched a very young Trinity team for 592 yards of...
  • Lancermania
    This week's Kentucky AP State poll for the largest division 6A. Lancers next opponent is third in the state in the large school...
  • Lancermania
    JV Lancers traveled to Springboro Monday night and won 40-7
  • Lancermania
    Lancers are back home this week against another Louisville team, DuPont Manual. If we beat this team, they will give us some nice L2...
  • Lancermania
    I just think he was referring to Mason leaving the Trinity game with an injury. I don't think its anything serious. We'll see. I sent...
  • Lancermania
    I watched the video of Cam's 81 yard run. He breaks a tackle near the line of scrimmage, runs through would be tacklers, then when a...
  • Lancermania
    Here are the picks from the Louisville Courier Journal's high school sports writers Jason Frakes, J.L. Kirven and Dominique Yates and...
  • Lancermania
    Lancermania replied to the thread COF Academy? Are they real?.
    Bishop Sycamore used to operate under the name Christians of Faith Academy. When COF Academy collapsed in 2018 amid fraud allegations...