top ten greater cincinnati? (records)

Serious question. Looking at the top 25 on the track association website they have a tie for 800 meters at 1:54.31. Should Sean Batt from Anderson be included with his 2013 state finals time of 1:54.318 which has been rounded up to 1:54.32?

It will be a moot point as James Schmidt ran 1:53 point during the season and will replace Cooper and Burton. I am assuming they both ran 1:54.30x at state and it was rounded to 1:54.31.

It will be a moot point as James Schmidt ran 1:53 point during the season and will replace Cooper and Burton. I am assuming they both ran 1:54.30x at state and it was rounded to 1:54.31.
Excellent point for its a moot point. Just thinking out loud.

VFL suggested going to a top 50, and now I am on board with his suggestion. The state meet program I bought at this year's meet said this was the 47th meet for the girls, so we hare close to 50 years for them. When this project began we started with ten, then went to 25, now let's go for 50. Two members of the original SLIMS COMMITTEE are gone. We only have skins99, Lancermania, and Seek Up left. I'm suggesting those two vacant spots be filled with Lane4 and Javman83.

VFL suggested going to a top 50, and now I am on board with his suggestion. The state meet program I bought at this year's meet said this was the 47th meet for the girls, so we hare close to 50 years for them. When this project began we started with ten, then went to 25, now let's go for 50. Two members of the original SLIMS COMMITTEE are gone. We only have skins99, Lancermania, and Seek Up left. I'm suggesting those two vacant spots be filled with Lane4 and Javman83.
If I can be of help, I'm willing. My lists, as everyone knows, always went much deeper than top 25. The only thing is, I haven't kept up with the Cincinnati scene except for how they apply to the state top 50. Is this an immediate request? Or something for the beginning of next season?

If I can be of help, I'm willing. My lists, as everyone knows, always went much deeper than top 25. The only thing is, I haven't kept up with the Cincinnati scene except for how they apply to the state top 50. Is this an immediate request? Or something for the beginning of next season?
Major Update:

As I'm working to finish up the Ohio All-Time lists for Outdoor & Indoor in 2024, those will become just a yearly maintenance issue. In recognition of that, I'm re-focusing all-time lists developments back to not only the Cincinnati-area schools, but have now begun the slow build of the Dayton-area schools as well. This was suggested to me years ago by a famous Cincinnati coach that once was a stand-out coach @ Trotwood-Madison of 50 years ago. Dayton schools used to rule the Dayton regionals before the decimation of the manufacturing base during the 70s-90s. Proper attention to their all-time lists have never been given the attention they're due.

So, could I get a fresh reminder as to the criteria for inclusion in the Cincinnati-area lists? My memory seems to recall these three (3) items for inclusion: 1) School residing within 30 miles of downtown Cincinnati, 2) school historically has competed in Cincinnati districts (Mason, Ross, New Richmond) throughout the majority of their history, and 3) school competes in a conference historically recognized as comprising Cincinnati-area based schools. If my memory is incorrect, I would appreciate being set straight. I plan to apply the same criteria to Dayton-area lists. In addition, I wish to build a database of "county" records for Southwest Ohio that include the following counties: Hamilton, Butler, Warren, Clermont, Brown, Clinton, Greene, Clark, Miami, Darke, Preble, and Montgomery counties. All of this list building will most likely take another 2-4 years to accomplish given my work load, but I'd like to leave these efforts for a future historian in good shape once I'm through.

Thanks so much to the community at large, and especially to Lancermania, SeekUp, and others who have built the Cincinnati lists over the past 15-20 years.

Major Update:

As I'm working to finish up the Ohio All-Time lists for Outdoor & Indoor in 2024, those will become just a yearly maintenance issue. In recognition of that, I'm re-focusing all-time lists developments back to not only the Cincinnati-area schools, but have now begun the slow build of the Dayton-area schools as well. This was suggested to me years ago by a famous Cincinnati coach that once was a stand-out coach @ Trotwood-Madison of 50 years ago. Dayton schools used to rule the Dayton regionals before the decimation of the manufacturing base during the 70s-90s. Proper attention to their all-time lists have never been given the attention they're due.

So, could I get a fresh reminder as to the criteria for inclusion in the Cincinnati-area lists? My memory seems to recall these three (3) items for inclusion: 1) School residing within 30 miles of downtown Cincinnati, 2) school historically has competed in Cincinnati districts (Mason, Ross, New Richmond) throughout the majority of their history, and 3) school competes in a conference historically recognized as comprising Cincinnati-area based schools. If my memory is incorrect, I would appreciate being set straight. I plan to apply the same criteria to Dayton-area lists. In addition, I wish to build a database of "county" records for Southwest Ohio that include the following counties: Hamilton, Butler, Warren, Clermont, Brown, Clinton, Greene, Clark, Miami, Darke, Preble, and Montgomery counties. All of this list building will most likely take another 2-4 years to accomplish given my work load, but I'd like to leave these efforts for a future historian in good shape once I'm through.

Thanks so much to the community at large, and especially to Lancermania, SeekUp, and others who have built the Cincinnati lists over the past 15-20 years.
Your memory is correct on the original criteria. However, it was made simpler when #1 was eliminated, only one criterium remaining is that only schools going to Mason, Ross, or New Richmond Districts are eligible.

Your memory is correct on the original criteria. However, it was made simpler when #1 was eliminated, only one criterium remaining is that only schools going to Mason, Ross, or New Richmond Districts are eligible.
Thank you for that update!

Here is the 3200 meter run. Updates, corrections?

3200 Meter Run FAT
1. 8:54.90 2000 Steve Padgett La Salle Golden West 3rd
2. 9:03.25 1994 Doug Bockenstette La Salle Midwest MOC 1st
3. 9:04.46 1995 Dean Fulmer La Salle NSOC 6th
4. 9:05.33 2002 Allen Bader La Salle Roosevelt 3rd
5. 9:11.58 1969 Reggie McAfee Courter Tech. Ohio Track Classic 1st
6. 9:11.98 1970 Denis Lunne St. Xavier Miami Relays 1st
7. 9:12.54 1999 Brian Godsey Lakota East Regional 2nd
8. 9:15.39 1973 Dave Stanton Princeton Regional 2nd
9. 9:16.74 1987 John Sence Milford State 2nd
10. 9:18.04 2005 Luke Beuerlein Moeller Jesse Owens Classic 2nd

I can't believe La Salle has the top four times on this list. Wow!!!
shocking............none since 2005...............18 years