STX state champs??

Deter stop talking u have no idea what your talking about, and your grammar still sucks.

lol this isnt deter...but he has a big mouth. Hes on my swim team at moe. I respect X's team and everytihng, my brother swam for x, but they are lost basically 1/2 their team this year...999, we will be talking about this after state championships lol

X will be fine next year in every event we may not be as good as this year but we'll still be good

200 free- Jimmy Barbiere and Matt Columbus should both be able to score at state, in fact Jimmy would be my pick to win it and if Will has a good season he may score as well
200 im- Evan Schwarts will score next year, and possibly top 8 and Sam Lipari and Pat Conaty should both make it to state and maybe score if they have a good season
50 free- Steve Springer and Cheese could both be in the top 8
100 Fly- Smitty's 51.9 puts him as the forth best returning swimmer
100 free- Cheese and Steve could score here as well if they have good seasons
500 free- Matt and Will will both be top 8 and we have a number of distance guys who could make it next year
100 back- defending state champion Jimmy comes back plus Smitty, Nick Dressman could make to state and possibly score if he has a goos season
100 breast- Evan Schwarts could do well here but i say watch out for Sam guys tend to drop alot of time from feshman to sophmore year

are relays will be good as well but X has already proven you dont need to win all of the relays to win state

:shrug:
Same was said 2 state championships ago when St. X didn't have a chance against Upper Arlington. We'll see.................

yeah i swim for moeller and im interested in seeing how you guys do next season against the GCl as well as the state. lol prob. win GCL but who knows about state

:shrug:

yeah i swim for moeller and im interested in seeing how you guys do next season against the GCl as well as the state. lol prob. win GCL but who knows about state

we'll once again send our B team to GCLs on win easily and we'll send our A team to state and win, not by the same 100 or so points as the past two years, but by a comfortable 40 or 50

we'll once again send our B team to GCLs on win easily and we'll send our A team to state and win, not by the same 100 or so points as the past two years, but by a comfortable 40 or 50

yeah i guess thats true. You guys have nothing to worry about in the gcl though, but its state. St. Charles has a decent team as does UA. And again i respect your program and all that...good coaches too. Coach keith (spellings wrong im sure) cracks me up

College coaches, coaching High School.

Coach Steinway ( Bean) coached for UC and Arizona before going to St X. Coach Keefe was a coach at UC also.

St X has the best coaches in the USA.

As for BigMoe22's question as to where they're going. They're all three really good friends and all 3 decided that now was the time to quit. Bean needs to spend more time with his family and work, Keefe needs to cut back also...he does so much for the team but all the work has taken a toll and he can't do it all anymore. And Mackey I think is stopping for the same reasons as bean.

From what i hear Lowellville has been working on a stong Swimming team, there swimming facility is not yet up to par but what i have personally seen by the swimming practices in the mahoning river they should have a stong team

lol i could swear i saw people swimming in the river when i was goin over the bridge. why dont they take a 15 min drive to the ymca or somthing. I heard they are going to be one of the strongest teams in thier league despite no training facilities so good luck lowellville

there is no b team or a team. its all one team. There are just different swimmers selected to swim different meets. obviously a rookie comment. some of those "b" kids end up making it to state so... ur logic is flawed. there is no b team. Ginnochio went to state after swimming in gcl's his freshman year. Springer went to state after swimming in gcl's his sophomore year. Rooney went to districts sophomore and junior year after swimming in gcl's. So don't try to down grade the gcl line up.