Steve Bannon indicted by a federal grad jury.

Needs to be Up again
I consider myself a moderate. I hope Trump gets the nomination. He’s the Dems best chance to win. Trump is currently preparing to try to cheat if he runs. All the gerrymandering, voter suppression, and replacement of past election officials in several states is proof, and it’s all being orchestrated by the chicken chit cult and the cowardly politicians it controls.

I consider myself a moderate. I hope Trump gets the nomination. He’s the Dems best chance to win. Trump is currently preparing to try to cheat if he runs. All the gerrymandering, voter suppression, and replacement of past election officials in several states is proof, and it’s all being orchestrated by the chicken chit cult and the cowardly politicians it controls.

Thank you for posting this. I wasn't sure before, but I am now.

Yer nuts.

Tell me how well have you learned the lesson of how to do it? I am betting you will surpass any and all that Trump did. I guess you will attempt to cheat again but know it will be much harder to do next time around. So reverse and claim you were cheated will be your next move I am guessing.

It's not cheating if it is the law.

It is really obscene what the DOJ is doing to the rioters in jail. There is a part of me that wants to say that if you riot in the Capitol, be prepared to be treated like a terrorist. But to any of those people who are guilty of trespassing or the like, the fed response has been hysterical and ridiculous.

I have a feeling this will be like the Rittenhouse case: the Left comes out strong with their narrative, their lackeys in the legacy media reinforce it, but when it actually gets to court, the narrative will have 187 fallacies in it and they will look like the fools they are. Then we will see the Leftie Scramble - a dance they are very practiced at.
Hundreds of thousands of regular Americans faced greater danger, daily, during the summer of "peaceful protests" than anyone in Congress did on Jan 6. The disparate reactions are despicable. I'm kind of disappointed that a few of them didn't fall and break their necks while running away.

It is really obscene what the DOJ is doing to the rioters in jail. There is a part of me that wants to say that if you riot in the Capitol, be prepared to be treated like a terrorist. But to any of those people who are guilty of trespassing or the like, the fed response has been hysterical and ridiculous.

I have a feeling this will be like the Rittenhouse case: the Left comes out strong with their narrative, their lackeys in the legacy media reinforce it, but when it actually gets to court, the narrative will have 187 fallacies in it and they will look like the fools they are. Then we will see the Leftie Scramble - a dance they are very practiced at.
The scary part is that they never learn after being lied to like punks, and even the lies inspire them.

........not to get into too much legalese, I believe the charge against Bannon is: Us Leftists are terrified at the prospect that Trump is gonna' run again in 24 so we're gonna' indict everybody on the planet til' we get someone to make up some stuff that we can hang on that Orange SOB..... 24/7/365.The Leftists have got their crack investigators dumpster divin', wire tappin', and fabricatin'. These are the same folks that delivered to us the pee-pee dosier. They're gonna indict Bannon, Bannon's Mama, Bannon's Dog. "Somebody is gonna' tell us what we want to hear, or you're all goin' to jail".
I wouldn't have made my own lazy response if I had read this beauty first. So Pelosi et al have seen too many crime dramas. Agreed!!

Because you have some challenges, I will explain to you what that means: minor violations of the law, such as tresspassing.

The politicians you support have instituted no bail policies for very serious crimes, such as assault, robbery, some sex crimes, etc. and you support that.

But here we have some people who have been held for long periods for minor offenses or undetermined charges. You see, the law is not supposed to discriminate against citizens depending on their political views or whether you like who they vote for.

So, this is very serious business you leftists are involved in because it is violating the constitutional rights of one group of accused law violators based on discrimination of their political views. There is nothing funny about it.

Just treat every Jan 6 rioter and prosecute them by the same standards and according to the level of offense they committed. But I understand that leftists have sick minds and hearts, filled with hatred by virtue of being leftists - but that is why we have the concept of "equal standing under the law".

In Bannon's case, we have a political authority engaging in a corrupt political dog and pony show, all to make some political hay by putting out a commercial of their exaggerated and lying narratives.

It's unnecessary. The prosecutions will reveal all the answers to all the questions we have. But the Dems have slow walked the criminal investigations and prosecutions because they want their dog and pony show to bleed into next year's mid term election. Very clearly, that is what they will be running on because the country has gone to shite under their care, so they can't run on competency.
bingo

......what the Leftists love more than anything are investigations and show trials. They ain't too good at it, but they sure do love it. They're gonna' investigate everybody about everything thing. Hell, even when they create scenarios out of thin air and introduce fabricated evidence nothing ever comes of it. Another thing the Leftists are not too good at is governing, as evidenced by our current social and economic situation.
This^ sh!tshow style only works with a nearly wholly complicit "4th Estate". It's a pile of crap, sure, but so are the brains of many of the swing voters. The drumbeat lying wears out the weak as readily as it provokes the sentient.

They can never be good at governing because Marxist policies, no matter the degree or extent they have been tried, and whether you label them government welfare or communism, have never worked anywhere they have ever been tried. They work best at attracting votes and political support before they are actually implemented because "free stuff" is very appealing to light thinkers. And sometimes those policies appear to work for a while, but eventually they run out of other people's money, and then their governing ends where it always does: with authoritarianism: "It doesn't matter how much you like what we are doing, you will submit to it, and keep your mouth shut."
Maybe Venezuelan Marxism can make a comeback, now that Dementia Joe has doubled their wealth by killing our domestic oil ?

Maybe Venezuelan Marxism can make a comeback, now that Dementia Joe has doubled their wealth by killing our domestic oil ?
Do you mean we are going to once again see City Service and Citco stations? When working with my son years ago we would stop and buy some of that communist gas if we had little or no other choice.

Don't lie. Its very unhelpful to fostering understanding. There wasn't an attempt to overthrow the govt lol. If that's what some were trying to do, they didn't bring enough people or weapons.

They did invade a sacred place and delayed the function of govt for a few hours - which is disgusting enough. There are videos of the "insurrection" where hundreds of people are strolling around, chatting with Capitol Police, and look like sight-seers. Bet you haven't seen that. Clearly there were a handful of idiots who attacked police, broke windows, etc., and the rest kinda wandered in behind them.

I have no sympathy for people who attack police, vandalize, etc. I have plenty of sympathy for the wandering laggers who have become political pawns of Dems in a despicable political game.

Also, don't lie about their confinement. Saw an interview of a couple of harmless grandparents charged with treaspassing where the man was held in solitary for 2 months.

They were put in solitary confinement for 23 hours a day, and later for 19 hours a day. That, alone, will take a sane person and turn them into brainless babblers, like, well, Brandon. Most of us would confess to the Lincoln assassination after that.

The basic Dem narrative is riddled with lies, but, of course, they always are. If they want to come down hard on the real criminals, I don't have a problem with that. Unfortunately, they are lying about what happened, who did it, who the guilty are, etc. We push back on that and simpletons on your side say, "See, they support the terrorists."

As we see over and over, facts, reason, and honesty do not impact thinking over there because none of that matters to post-modernist/post-truth leftists. The narrative is true and serves a good in their deranged minds, so we get all of this nonsense with double-standards and Animal Farm dystopia.
outstanding post

Thanks!

You do realize that there is nothing moderate about the policies the Democrats are trying to get voted in at this time. So I realize you claim one thing but all your actions and statements prove beyond any doubt where you stand as to your political views so just quit lying to us and yourself.

In what appears to be an unlikely alliance, several large media companies, including ABC, and CNN, are joining former President Donald Trump adviser Steve Bannon's legal bid to release 1,000 files relating to his contempt of Congress case