Steve Bannon indicted by a federal grad jury.

Is that a ninth degree misdemeanor?
The House of Representatives is NOT a court of law, yet now we have a DOJ that is convinced it is equal to the judicial branch. I was taught our Constitution was built on 3 co-equal branches... or are we officially down to 2?
On another level, we could get to hear the 5th Amendment repeated over and over by Bannon.

If indeed the HOR believes themselves to be a court of law, then Bannon gets to participate in Discovery. This is where the House prosecutors need to turn over their “evidence” to the defense ahead of trial. Here’s betting they don’t have the ballls to let their deceit see any sunshine.

The House of Representatives is NOT a court of law, yet now we have a DOJ that is convinced it is equal to the judicial branch. I was taught our Constitution was built on 3 co-equal branches... or are we officially down to 2?
On another level, we could get to hear the 5th Amendment repeated over and over by Bannon.
Yeah, when I first heard this I took it as Bannon showing his contempt for the corrupt origin of the subpoena. I'm not a Bannon fan, but I share his contempt for this particular nonsense.

It seems to me he could have shown up, read a statement expressing his contempt for the entire process and stating his intent to use his 5th amendment privilege to any question, unless it is about what he had for lunch.

When the questioning began, he would simply say, "I refer you to my opening statement".

But Bannon chose to go to jail. Trying to be a martyr? It's kinda dumb. There were good alternatives available to him.

Yeah, when I first heard this I took it as Bannon showing his contempt for the corrupt origin of the subpoena. I'm not a Bannon fan, but I share his contempt for this particular nonsense.

It seems to me he could have shown up, read a statement expressing his contempt for the entire process and stating his intent to use his 5th amendment privilege to any question, unless it is about what he had for lunch.

When the questioning began, he would simply say, "I refer you to my opening statement".

But Bannon chose to go to jail. Trying to be a martyr? It's kinda dumb. There were good alternatives available to him.
It’s like clickbait. He gets far more notoriety for his behavior this way.
I’m also thinking our beloved DOJ is keeping the Jan. 6 gang in permanent solitary lockdown... if they get a trial date, they’ll be required to be furnished Discovery documents, which the Left doesn’t want to see any public scrutiny.
Also, If they’re in solitary long enough, they’ll likely be ready for the insane asylum and be rendered useless by our beloved government.

It’s like clickbait. He gets far more notoriety for his behavior this way.
I’m also thinking our beloved DOJ is keeping the Jan. 6 gang in permanent solitary lockdown... if they get a trial date, they’ll be required to be furnished Discovery documents, which the Left doesn’t want to see any public scrutiny.
Also, If they’re in solitary long enough, they’ll likely be ready for the insane asylum and be rendered useless by our beloved government.
It is really obscene what the DOJ is doing to the rioters in jail. There is a part of me that wants to say that if you riot in the Capitol, be prepared to be treated like a terrorist. But to any of those people who are guilty of trespassing or the like, the fed response has been hysterical and ridiculous.

I have a feeling this will be like the Rittenhouse case: the Left comes out strong with their narrative, their lackeys in the legacy media reinforce it, but when it actually gets to court, the narrative will have 187 fallacies in it and they will look like the fools they are. Then we will see the Leftie Scramble - a dance they are very practiced at.

It is really obscene what the DOJ is doing to the rioters in jail. There is a part of me that wants to say that if you riot in the Capitol, be prepared to be treated like a terrorist. But to any of those people who are guilty of trespassing or the like, the fed response has been hysterical and ridiculous.

I have a feeling this will be like the Rittenhouse case: the Left comes out strong with their narrative, their lackeys in the legacy media reinforce it, but when it actually gets to court, the narrative will have 187 fallacies in it and they will look like the fools they are. Then we will see the Leftie Scramble - a dance they are very practiced at.
“…or the like…”. LMAO

So what's Bannon being charged with?
........not to get into too much legalese, I believe the charge against Bannon is: Us Leftists are terrified at the prospect that Trump is gonna' run again in 24 so we're gonna' indict everybody on the planet til' we get someone to make up some stuff that we can hang on that Orange SOB..... 24/7/365.The Leftists have got their crack investigators dumpster divin', wire tappin', and fabricatin'. These are the same folks that delivered to us the pee-pee dosier. They're gonna indict Bannon, Bannon's Mama, Bannon's Dog. "Somebody is gonna' tell us what we want to hear, or you're all goin' to jail".

“…or the like…”. LMAO
Because you have some challenges, I will explain to you what that means: minor violations of the law, such as tresspassing.

The politicians you support have instituted no bail policies for very serious crimes, such as assault, robbery, some sex crimes, etc. and you support that.

But here we have some people who have been held for long periods for minor offenses or undetermined charges. You see, the law is not supposed to discriminate against citizens depending on their political views or whether you like who they vote for.

So, this is very serious business you leftists are involved in because it is violating the constitutional rights of one group of accused law violators based on discrimination of their political views. There is nothing funny about it.

Just treat every Jan 6 rioter and prosecute them by the same standards and according to the level of offense they committed. But I understand that leftists have sick minds and hearts, filled with hatred by virtue of being leftists - but that is why we have the concept of "equal standing under the law".

In Bannon's case, we have a political authority engaging in a corrupt political dog and pony show, all to make some political hay by putting out a commercial of their exaggerated and lying narratives.

It's unnecessary. The prosecutions will reveal all the answers to all the questions we have. But the Dems have slow walked the criminal investigations and prosecutions because they want their dog and pony show to bleed into next year's mid term election. Very clearly, that is what they will be running on because the country has gone to shite under their care, so they can't run on competency.

Because you have some challenges, I will explain to you what that means: minor violations of the law, such as tresspassing.

The politicians you support have instituted no bail policies for very serious crimes, such as assault, robbery, some sex crimes, etc. and you support that.

But here we have some people who have been held for long periods for minor offenses or undetermined charges. You see, the law is not supposed to discriminate against citizens depending on their political views or whether you like who they vote for.

So, this is very serious business you leftists are involved in because it is violating the constitutional rights of one group of accused law violators based on discrimination of their political views. There is nothing funny about it.

Just treat every Jan 6 rioter and prosecute them by the same standards and according to the level of offense they committed. But I understand that leftists have sick minds and hearts, filled with hatred by virtue of being leftists - but that is why we have the concept of "equal standing under the law".

In Bannon's case, we have a political authority engaging in a corrupt political dog and pony show, all to make some political hay by putting out a commercial of their exaggerated and lying narratives.

It's unnecessary. The prosecutions will reveal all the answers to all the questions we have. But the Dems have slow walked the criminal investigations and prosecutions because they want their dog and pony show to bleed into next year's mid term election. Very clearly, that is what they will be running on because the country has gone to shite under their care, so they can't run on competency.
......what the Leftists love more than anything are investigations and show trials. They ain't too good at it, but they sure do love it. They're gonna' investigate everybody about everything thing. Hell, even when they create scenarios out of thin air and introduce fabricated evidence nothing ever comes of it. Another thing the Leftists are not too good at is governing, as evidenced by our current social and economic situation.

......what the Leftists love more than anything are investigations and show trials. They ain't too good at it, but they sure do love it. They're gonna' investigate everybody about everything thing. Hell, even when they create scenarios out of thin air and introduce fabricated evidence nothing ever comes of it. Another thing the Leftists are not too good at is governing, as evidenced by our current social and economic situation.
They can never be good at governing because Marxist policies, no matter the degree or extent they have been tried, and whether you label them government welfare or communism, have never worked anywhere they have ever been tried. They work best at attracting votes and political support before they are actually implemented because "free stuff" is very appealing to light thinkers. And sometimes those policies appear to work for a while, but eventually they run out of other people's money, and then their governing ends where it always does: with authoritarianism: "It doesn't matter how much you like what we are doing, you will submit to it, and keep your mouth shut."

Oh, I thought “or the like” meant beating cops with clubs, Lol. Trying to overthrow the government is a minor offense? The only insurrectionists held very long were the ones caught on film committing acts of violence. By the way, don’t you love listening to them cry and beg for forgiveness when they get in court?

Oh, I thought “or the like” meant beating cops with clubs, Lol. Trying to overthrow the government is a minor offense? The only insurrectionists held very long were the ones caught on film committing acts of violence. By the way, don’t you love listening to them cry and beg for forgiveness when they get in court?
Don't lie. Its very unhelpful to fostering understanding. There wasn't an attempt to overthrow the govt lol. If that's what some were trying to do, they didn't bring enough people or weapons.

They did invade a sacred place and delayed the function of govt for a few hours - which is disgusting enough. There are videos of the "insurrection" where hundreds of people are strolling around, chatting with Capitol Police, and look like sight-seers. Bet you haven't seen that. Clearly there were a handful of idiots who attacked police, broke windows, etc., and the rest kinda wandered in behind them.

I have no sympathy for people who attack police, vandalize, etc. I have plenty of sympathy for the wandering laggers who have become political pawns of Dems in a despicable political game.

Also, don't lie about their confinement. Saw an interview of a couple of harmless grandparents charged with treaspassing where the man was held in solitary for 2 months.

They were put in solitary confinement for 23 hours a day, and later for 19 hours a day. That, alone, will take a sane person and turn them into brainless babblers, like, well, Brandon. Most of us would confess to the Lincoln assassination after that.

The basic Dem narrative is riddled with lies, but, of course, they always are. If they want to come down hard on the real criminals, I don't have a problem with that. Unfortunately, they are lying about what happened, who did it, who the guilty are, etc. We push back on that and simpletons on your side say, "See, they support the terrorists."

As we see over and over, facts, reason, and honesty do not impact thinking over there because none of that matters to post-modernist/post-truth leftists. The narrative is true and serves a good in their deranged minds, so we get all of this nonsense with double-standards and Animal Farm dystopia.

The narrative is true and serves a good in their deranged minds, so we get all of this nonsense with double-standards and Animal Farm dystopia.

Now that's just frickin' creepy.

1637241260145.png

I saw this earlier today, and tried to think of the best dystopian literature we should recommend to the Moonbats. Considering it's shortness and plain prose I immediately thought of Animal Farm.

Get out of my head! lol

Now that's just frickin' creepy.

View attachment 23680

I saw this earlier today, and tried to think of the best dystopian literature we should recommend to the Moonbats. Considering it's shortness and plain prose I immediately thought of Animal Farm.

Get out of my head! lol
When I started seeing this woke stuff gaining traction several years ago, I re-read Animal Farm and 1984. It's uncanny how accurate it is, almost as if the Left is using it as a manual.

The gaslighting and pressure techniques can be immediately recognized in every new woke principle that gets released. It addles people who aren't settled in their worldview and reason.

The left makes up for the absurdity with what they are saying with intensity and moral framing. For example: someone born a man can be a woman. Now, this is absurd on its face and contradicts science and common sense. But you redefine some terms, say it with total sincerity, you say it loud, you keep stating as fact and louder, and then you make it so that if someone doesn't accept it, they are a very bad person - and quicker than you think, people start nodding their heads up and down at something they deemed absurd just a short time prior. Then they join the mob and begin to manipulate others to be a good person like them.

The answer to stop it is very simple. You say just a few words:"No. That's nuts. You're nuts." But it is remarkably successful because it plays on the common desire of people to be approved of by others, to be considered "good", to belong to the "good people side" and the side that seems to be the most powerful to be safe from the mob targeting them.

Anyway, really interesting and very applicable to what we are seeing in culture and politics today.

1984 is much closer. The double-think by the leaders and media in this country is surreal.
I read that book when I was, maybe, an 8th grader for my advanced Eng/Lit class. I remember thinking at the time that there was no way society could ever degenerate to that degree. Fast forward 40 years and here it is. Pretty incredible. Orwell was a genius at understanding human behavior, vulnerability, manipulation, and social needs.

The gaslighting and pressure techniques can be immediately recognized in every new woke principle that gets released. It addles people who aren't settled in their worldview and reason.
I mean, I can take real world examples that are nearly identical to 1984:

- "The 80s want their foreign policy back." In 2012, Russia was not our enemy. BHO said so and everybody agreed. In 2016 all of a sudden, Russia is absolutely evil and everything that touches them must be denounced. Compare that to "Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia." People in that book were holding banners supporting Eastasia when a speaker midsentence changed Eurasia to Eastasia. Suddenly, everybody is embarrassed that they are holding the wrong banner or wrote the wrong name on their signs. They couldn't comprehend that the Party changed their enemy. They were the ones who were wrong.

- Constant daily updates about how bad Trump was. So much so, we still have people on this board that post daily why they hate Trump. Sound like "2 Minutes Hate"? In this scene, members of the Party are shown pictures and videos of enemies of the Party and are encouraged to scream and yell at the images.

I could go on and on.

I mean, I can take real world examples that are nearly identical to 1984:

- "The 80s want their foreign policy back." In 2012, Russia was not our enemy. BHO said so and everybody agreed. In 2016 all of a sudden, Russia is absolutely evil and everything that touches them must be denounced. Compare that to "Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia." People in that book were holding banners supporting Eastasia when a speaker midsentence changed Eurasia to Eastasia. Suddenly, everybody is embarrassed that they are holding the wrong banner or wrote the wrong name on their signs. They couldn't comprehend that the Party changed their enemy. They were the ones who were wrong.

- Constant daily updates about how bad Trump was. So much so, we still have people on this board that post daily why they hate Trump. Sound like "2 Minutes Hate"? In this scene, members of the Party are shown pictures and videos of enemies of the Party and are encouraged to scream and yell at the images.

I could go on and on.
Yes! Name the leftist nonsense and there is a very good, sometimes identical, parallel in the book.

Last edited:

And there you have it...I never thought I'd live long enough to see Big Brother mobilize against an actual enemy of the deep state, but I did. President Trump exposed how far we've fallen.

“War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength”

Don't lie. Its very unhelpful to fostering understanding. There wasn't an attempt to overthrow the govt lol. If that's what some were trying to do, they didn't bring enough people or weapons.

They did invade a sacred place and delayed the function of govt for a few hours - which is disgusting enough. There are videos of the "insurrection" where hundreds of people are strolling around, chatting with Capitol Police, and look like sight-seers. Bet you haven't seen that. Clearly there were a handful of idiots who attacked police, broke windows, etc., and the rest kinda wandered in behind them.

I have no sympathy for people who attack police, vandalize, etc. I have plenty of sympathy for the wandering laggers who have become political pawns of Dems in a despicable political game.

Also, don't lie about their confinement. Saw an interview of a couple of harmless grandparents charged with treaspassing where the man was held in solitary for 2 months.

They were put in solitary confinement for 23 hours a day, and later for 19 hours a day. That, alone, will take a sane person and turn them into brainless babblers, like, well, Brandon. Most of us would confess to the Lincoln assassination after that.

The basic Dem narrative is riddled with lies, but, of course, they always are. If they want to come down hard on the real criminals, I don't have a problem with that. Unfortunately, they are lying about what happened, who did it, who the guilty are, etc. We push back on that and simpletons on your side say, "See, they support the terrorists."

As we see over and over, facts, reason, and honesty do not impact thinking over there because none of that matters to post-modernist/post-truth leftists. The narrative is true and serves a good in their deranged minds, so we get all of this nonsense with double-standards and Animal Farm dystopia.
There was more than a handful. Over 400have been charged. The nonviolent trespassers haven’t been arrested. Yes, I have seen the tapes. At best, those who did not resort to violence, disregarded the police and trespassed. Stopping the election of the President is not overthrowing the government? What is it then? You’re going to have to show us the grandparents video. If it exists, which I doubt, I’m betting there is another side to that story.

There was more than a handful. Over 400have been charged. The nonviolent trespassers haven’t been arrested. Yes, I have seen the tapes. At best, those who did not resort to violence, disregarded the police and trespassed. Stopping the election of the President is not overthrowing the government? What is it then? You’re going to have to show us the grandparents video. If it exists, which I doubt, I’m betting there is another side to that story.
You just scared the hell out of me it only takes 400 unarmed people overthrow our government? Huston, we have a problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!