Steve Bannon indicted by a federal grad jury.

Redandgold

Found guilty, he could serve a year in prison. I think Bannon would love the notoriety of a few months in prison, but this also means the other Trump supporters will have to sit before the Committee on Jan 6th when subpoenaed. I’m not so sure they will welcome the attention as much as Bannon. Executive privilege doesn’t work if you’re no longer President.

1636752130284.gif

This is something that should have been done to Eric Holder and company. Props to the DOJ for doing their jobs this time.

I bet there’s some very nervous people in Trump world right about now.

This is something that should have been done to Eric Holder and company. Props to the DOJ for doing their jobs this time.

I bet there’s some very nervous people in Trump world right about now.
This is the problem.

Once a precedence is set by one side or administration, the other takes it a little farther.

He should seek to have the subpoena quashed, or submit. We cannot have any more lawlessness in our country. I agree with others that the DOJ's failure to do the same over the past five years is despicable.

Equal justice under the law!

This is the problem.

Once a precedence is set by one side or administration, the other takes it a little farther.

When the republicans take control of the house or senate. They should use this new precident to its fullest extent. Much to still learn about Afghanistan etc etc.

I’m bipartisan on this issue. Congress should be able to fully investigate no matter who’s in power.

Last edited:
He should seek to have the subpoena quashed, or submit. We cannot have any more lawlessness in our country. I agree with others that the DOJ's failure to do the same over the past five years is despicable.

Equal justice under the law!
I agree, but shouldn’t this fairness and consistency apply to everything. I’m referring specifically to Obama’s appointment to the SC. I fully expect Democrats to increase the size of the court while they can, especially if our current court let’s the Jan. Six crowd off the hook, or allows the obvious state voter suppression laws to stand, or the enforcement of the Texas abortion law to continue. Those three issues are so political that I think the Democratic Party would resort to extreme measures, and it started with the refusal to consider the Merrill Garland appointment.

I agree, but shouldn’t this fairness and consistency apply to everything. I’m referring specifically to Obama’s appointment to the SC. I fully expect Democrats to increase the size of the court while they can, especially if our current court let’s the Jan. Six crowd off the hook, or allows the obvious state voter suppression laws to stand, or the enforcement of the Texas abortion law to continue. Those three issues are so political that I think the Democratic Party would resort to extreme measures, and it started with the refusal to consider the Merrill Garland appointment.
You're comparing enforcing of laws to political gamesmanship?

Found guilty, he could serve a year in prison. I think Bannon would love the notoriety of a few months in prison, but this also means the other Trump supporters will have to sit before the Committee on Jan 6th when subpoenaed. I’m not so sure they will welcome the attention as much as Bannon. Executive privilege doesn’t work if you’re no longer President.
Red gold loves him a witch hunt.

Voter suppression ?

Garland...that the Nazi that wants to go after parents who raise issues at school board meetings? Thank God hes not on the SC.

Why has this procedure not been used in almost 30 years with all of the stonewalling and ignoring of subpoenas done by members of the Obama Administration. Are the people tired of one sided justice yet? What will it take to reach equal justice under the law?

Why has this procedure not been used in almost 30 years with all of the stonewalling and ignoring of subpoenas done by members of the Obama Administration. Are the people tired of one sided justice yet? What will it take to reach equal justice under the law?
Comparing the criminal activities in the Trump and Obama campaigns and administrations Advisers lawyers et al are you ? Apples to apples ? Same amount of malfeasance? K.