Steve Bannon indicted by a federal grad jury.

Found guilty, he could serve a year in prison. I think Bannon would love the notoriety of a few months in prison, but this also means the other Trump supporters will have to sit before the Committee on Jan 6th when subpoenaed. I’m not so sure they will welcome the attention as much as Bannon. Executive privilege doesn’t work if you’re no longer President.
Will Schifffft ignore his subpoena when it arrives?

He will get one since he knowingly built an impeachment case on a pack of lies.

How many people on the left in this country would actually like to see that and would support it ??
Isn’t that what Durham’s up to these days? I expect he’ll wrangle the bad guys if it’s true. I’ll buy you a pop at the gallows if it happens. How’s that?

Voter suppression ?

Garland...that the Nazi that wants to go after parents who raise issues at school board meetings? Thank God hes not on the SC.
Typical. That’s all they’re doing? Raising issues? How about acting like lunatics, screaming and threatening people physically? Calling womenin the middle of the night and threatening them and their children. That is acceptable to you. Our law enforcement should allow that? Right, and the Capitol attack was a peaceful protest? They should be showing their dissatisfaction with their vote. Not threatening people.

Why has this procedure not been used in almost 30 years with all of the stonewalling and ignoring of subpoenas done by members of the Obama Administration. Are the people tired of one sided justice yet? What will it take to reach equal justice under the law?
Information was subpoenaed from Holder on Fast and Furious and a few other topics, and Obama did use executive privilege to protect him. That is a SITTING Presidents right. Eventually everything Congress requested was provided. Regardless, that was one man compared to the number of subpoenas being ignored by the Trump crowd. Both Holder and Bannon (etc) look guilty when they don’t comply. Subpoenas have to be complied with if we want a true balance of power. For me, I guess today is different because obvious crimes were committed on Jan 6th. Our Capitol was violently attacked, Congressmen were threatened, policemen physically harmed, and the business of government disrupted. How can that be allowed to happen? If it is, we should expect it to happen again from either political extreme.

Typical. That’s all they’re doing? Raising issues? How about acting like lunatics, screaming and threatening people physically? Calling womenin the middle of the night and threatening them and their children. That is acceptable to you. Our law enforcement should allow that? Right, and the Capitol attack was a peaceful protest? They should be showing their dissatisfaction with their vote. Not threatening people.
Of course threats arent acceptable. It's also a rare exception and something that can be handled by local authorities.

Of course threats arent acceptable. It's also a rare exception and something that can be handled by local authorities.
I don’t know. Seems like there is a new crazy, out of control school board meeting on TV every night.

I don’t know. Seems like there is a new crazy, out of control school board meeting on TV every night.
Even if there were 1 every night, which of course there isn't, that really isn't all that statistically significant. But then the media wants you to fall for this, and it seems you do.

Even if there were 1 every night, which of course there isn't, that really isn't all that statistically significant. But then the media wants you to fall for this, and it seems you do.
Yeah, the Media is making it all up. The threats on people’s lives are real and so are the scenes of screaming stupidity at the school board meetings. Have you been to your school board meeting yet? It’s a cult requirement.

Last edited:
Yeah, the Media is making it all up. The threats on people’s are real and so are the scenes of screaming stupidity at the school board meetings. Have you been to your school board meeting yet? It’s a cult requirement.
The media makes it look like it is happening everywhere, but it isn’t. And you fell for it.

When you were in Jr. High and called down to the principal’s office were your lies this stupid? Did they work then?
Ashton Kutcher Burn GIF

Why are you bringing up crazy liberals? Ya know..the ones who confront senators in bathrooms, in restaurants.

BLM..they should show dissatisfaction with a vote, not by stealing shoes from Target.

When you were in Jr. High and called down to the principal’s office were your lies this stupid? Did they work then?
You actually think it is happening everywhere? You have actually seen this on TV from every single school board meeting in the nation?