Rick Haynes Steps Down at Lakota East

Uh. So a credentialed person cannot be unqualified
Mmmm nope. Wrong
Literally, in the dictionary I have here at home under credentialed the definition states qualified.

That's the only thing it says. One word. They are indeed the same.

If you can't get a credential, you are most certainly not qualified. Would you trust a doctor without a license to practice medicine? The credential is the qualification.

But I guess my dictionary is wrong??

Literally, in the dictionary I have here at home under credentialed the definition states qualified.

That's the only thing it says. One word. They are indeed the same.

If you can't get a credential, you are most certainly not qualified.

But I guess my dictionary is wrong??
So a credentialed Dr botches numerous surgeries. Is he qualified?

So a credentialed Dr botches numerous surgeries. Is he qualified?
Learn to think…. Note just look stuff up
Yes, technically he is qualified until that license is taken away by the regulating body of such credentials..... That's the reason credentials exist.

And I need to learn to think 🤔??

Bottom line is Kitna has been deemed qualified for the position by LE and if he does not yet have credentials ODE allows him 4 years to get them.

Yes, technically he is qualified until that license is taken away by the regulating body of such credentials..... That's the reason credentials exist.

And I need to learn to think 🤔??
Well You go to the guy before credentials are revoked
I’ll use my head. Think. And avoid him

Last edited:
I looked it up too..

competency is demonstrated, not certified by successfully completing exams or training courses or possessing credentials

Well You go to the guy before credentials are revoked
I’ll use my head. Think. And avoid him
How would you know? Botched operations aren't exactly published unless part of court records.

But by all means go to your non-credentialed doctor that you feel is qualified.