Rick Haynes Steps Down at Lakota East

Bobby Mullins used to be on his staff and has done a fantastic job at Monroe. I would think he would have a good shot.

Wonder why he took so long to make this decision.
Saw that Haynes is also stepping down as LE Dean of Students on June 30. Maybe he just came to this decision recently. Coach Haynes has been Coaching Football in HS and College for 40 yrs. I hope he can retire and enjoy himself!!

This will be a VERY popular job. I am guessing it'll probably will get the most applicants of any job in Ohio.

If I was Lakota East, I'd take a hard look at Jay Volker.

The financial piece alone is more attractive than Colerain. Haynes did a nice job at LE in my opinion. Whoever gets this job better be a great recruiter bc he will have to start with recruiting the best talent in his own district 😳
I agree. There was so much hate thrown towards him which didn't make sense. He overachieved many seasons. And when you talked to people about why they didn't like him, it had to with the triple option. The triple is what allowed his teams to overachieve.

East needs to hit this hire out of the ballpark or they will regress A LOT!

I agree. There was so much hate thrown towards him which didn't make sense. He overachieved many seasons. And when you talked to people about why they didn't like him, it had to with the triple option. The triple is what allowed his teams to overachieve.

East needs to hit this hire out of the ballpark or they will regress A LOT!
That might rule out Mullins then, he's pretty much doing the same things at Monroe that Haynes was doing at East from what I can tell.

It would be a much shorter drive for Mclaughlin. Can you image the wars between Bolden and Mclaughlin for players. I doubt East is willing to pay what is needed.

Haynes works/worked as an assistant principal at Lakota East so he was paid quite well--as all Lakota administrators are. I assume that means he has the necessary credentials to serve in that position.

Haynes works/worked as an assistant principal at Lakota East so he was paid quite well--as all Lakota administrators are. I assume that means he has the necessary credentials to serve in that position.
Nope, Haynes didn't have that license when he was hired.

Kinda crazy that this job hasn't been posted publicly yet (been over a week)? Makes me think they might already have their guy?