• Green by 8-16

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Green by 17+

Votes: 12 7.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a conversation with Joe Bogdan....the OHSAA...asked Lake to host the Massillon Perry game....They gave extra money for help, security, and to help getting people parked quickly...this is why Lake did not charge for parking at that event
How about the Massillon-Green game?

So your saying the OHSAA wouldn’t call Perry, GlenOak, Lake or Jackson and say hey Massillon and Green need a venue to play the regional final. We know you didn’t sign up to host but can you help? This would never happen because they didn’t sign up to host in the spring. Talk about an idiotic take.
You're living in a fairy tale land. It takes a lot of resources to do that. Remember, these schools exist for educating our youth.

You think y'all will start giving out footballs with Hoban's logo on them to babies being born?
Not about Hoban. It's about another no name Fed panty waste going down by 5 touchdowns on Friday. Change the subject all you want, you're not getting out of the beatdown you got coming to you. You define the phrase, "Green with envy". Literally.

D5251B1D-A37C-45E2-8575-C8D95B41F6DE.jpeg
???

This could, will be a mess depending on how the tickets are allocated.

How will the visitors and home sides tickets be directed to ONLY fans of their teams and what problems will Canal Fulton PD potentially be faced, with a crowd equally mixed or overwhelming from one school or the other?!

I'm sure the OHSAA has been prepared for games with large crowds, where it was likely that they should have fans of each team, separated on their sides of the stadium. NOT

Winton Woods wasn't prepared for this and I believe there was a big fight on the Massillon side and the county SO had to be called in off road patrol because there wasn't enough game security, assigned to the game.

Last edited:
Well this will be my only post on yet another garbage thread. Green will lose by 40. They can play with community teams like NC and Wooster but not the Hobans, LaSalles and Massillon. The bigger question is should they be able to? And the simple answer is no. Until they build their team the way these teams are built they won't! And they never will do things that way. When statewide OE came available Massillon knocked people over to get signed up for that. Green has a very nice team and if you added X amount of other schools best players along with very solid subs they would be very competitive in these games. Now before all the BS comments about excuses first tell me what isn't factual about this? Everyone can blow smoke up their own arse about coaching, weight room, etc. but when you have 8-9 D1 college players on a HS team I'll coach them against a community team with a paper bag over my head. And it will remain this way because the OHSSA will always have their heads burried.
?
Surprised it took him this long but then again I’m not since he isn’t allowed on this site on the weekends or after 4 during the week.

Kind of crazy that the $$-hungry OHSAA would play this game at Northwest. Really nice facility, but no easy way there, as from the South you are either coming through a fantastic small town in Canal Fulton, and from Green you will coming through a rural 2 lane roads off Comet Road. I realize schools have to offer up their facilities for these games, but I find it hard to believe that there was not a better venue that is more accessible than this one. No offense, Northwest, but I think there could be a demand of about 7,000-8,000 people for this one, and NW will not hold that.

They can play with community teams like NC and Wooster but not the Hobans, LaSalles and Massillon. The bigger question is should they be able to? And the simple answer is no. Until they build their team the way these teams are built they won't! And they never will do things that way.

No they should not, nothing gets handed to anyone it is a long road (years) and a TON of commitment. You don't just go from Green level to Hoban level by rolling a ball onto the field. Build yourself up to Perry, then Avon, then WW & Massillon. Then, once you get there, don't cry and keep trying. You won't be the only top tier public school frustrated by private school dominance but at least you'll have a better understanding of what the hell you're talking about.

No they should not, nothing gets handed to anyone it is a long road (years) and a TON of commitment. You don't just go from Green level to Hoban level by rolling a ball onto the field. Build yourself up to Perry, then Avon, then WW & Massillon. Then, once you get there, don't cry and keep trying. You won't be the only top tier public school frustrated by private school dominance but at least you'll have a better understanding of what the hell you're talking about.
It looks like you didn't even read the post you're responding to. It's extremely obvious you didn't comprehend it if you did. Not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.