Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Green by 17+

Votes: 12 7.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SmartSelect_20211115-150456_Chrome.jpg

2.5 hour old profile blowing up a Massillon thread?

Any wagers on which Fed Fluffer this actually is?

I have watched both teams play recently... I think with Massillon fans being the way they are and moving the game from Northwest to Mansfield the green coaches will get them ready.

Green 35

Massillon: 7
Massillon fans "moved the game?" Lol derp.

The Green coach made a post that was very negative. Green fans on here....trolls on here....all were Making negative Comments....but Massillon fans are the ones who moved the game. Lol. Derp.

Well this will be my only post on yet another garbage thread. Green will lose by 40. They can play with community teams like NC and Wooster but not the Hobans, LaSalles and Massillon. The bigger question is should they be able to? And the simple answer is no. Until they build their team the way these teams are built they won't! And they never will do things that way. When statewide OE came available Massillon knocked people over to get signed up for that. Green has a very nice team and if you added X amount of other schools best players along with very solid subs they would be very competitive in these games. Now before all the BS comments about excuses first tell me what isn't factual about this? Everyone can blow smoke up their own arse about coaching, weight room, etc. but when you have 8-9 D1 college players on a HS team I'll coach them against a community team with a paper bag over my head. And it will remain this way because the OHSSA will always have their heads burried.
Seriously? It's Green's biggest game in 20 years and your only post is to complain about Massillon having open enrollment! Fortunately the Green players and coaches don't have this attitude. I agree that Green can't be expected to play at the same level as Massillon or Hoban on a yearly basis, and that's fine because they have some advantages we don't, but its still true that this Green team has EARNED the right to face Massillon. Green has proven to be the last team standing out of a tough league, and the strongest out of the challengers in Region 7. There are only 8 schools left out of over 100 in D2, and Green is one of them.

Once you beat out all of the other community schools your size, you earn the right to compete in meaningful games against state and even national powerhouse programs. That is a privilege. I want to see these 45 guys from my community get the opportunity to face off against one of the most legendary programs in the country. If they outplay us, then they're better and that's all there is to it. I'll be there supporting my team and I'll be proud of them no matter what the score ends up being.

OUTSTANDING post Bull GreenDog, much respect. And yes win or lose you have had a great season and alot to be proud of. Green proved for a stretch several years ago that they can be competitive in D2 so use this season as a stepping stone to build off of in a positive direction, not negative.
Green can win and can compete with Massillon
Like what nordonia will do in 2023 2024.

I have watched both teams play recently... I think with Massillon fans being the way they are and moving the game from Northwest to Mansfield the green coaches will get them ready.

Green 35

Massillon: 7
You do realize Green wanted that as well… it’s always cute when the kids sign up for yappi during the week of the game… then never to be heard from again Friday night about 9:45.

Green can win and can compete with Massillon
Like what nordonia will do in 2023 2024
That's a joke. You obviously don't know about all the underclassmen and freshman that are coming back for years to come. Take your upset win over Hudson this year and disappear. Nordonia football doesn't belong here talking about games playing this late in the season anyways. Your football program is in inconsequential. A nobody.

This is a very intriguing game.
David vs Goliath. Summit vs Stark.

Green (10-3) scores 28.5 points per game and gives up 14.5
They are led by Trevor Van Horn 271/430 with 3000 yards passing and 24 TD with 8 INT
Van Horn is the leading rusher with 172 carries for 716 yards and 14 TD
Trey Martin is the leading receiver with 66 catches for 1134 yards and 16 TD

Massillon (11-2) scores 37.2 points per game and gives up 17.9. To be fair their schedule has been more difficult.
The Tigers play 2 QBs and their leading passer is freshman phenom Jaylen Slaughter 84/141 for 1343 yards and 16 TD with 7 INT
Freddie Lenix leads with 88 rushes for 719 yards and 11 TD. Willtrell Hartson has 831 yards rushing but hasn't played since week 8
Ardell Banks is the leading receiver with 43 catches for 719 yards and 8 TD

This is a very intriguing game.
David vs Goliath. Summit vs Stark.

Green (10-3) scores 28.5 points per game and gives up 14.5
They are led by Trevor Van Horn 271/430 with 3000 yards passing and 24 TD with 8 INT
Van Horn is the leading rusher with 172 carries for 716 yards and 14 TD
Trey Martin is the leading receiver with 66 catches for 1134 yards and 16 TD

Massillon (11-2) scores 37.2 points per game and gives up 17.9. To be fair their schedule has been more difficult.
The Tigers play 2 QBs and their leading passer is freshman phenom Jaylen Slaughter 84/141 for 1343 yards and 16 TD with 7 INT
Freddie Lenix leads with 88 rushes for 719 yards and 11 TD. Willtrell Hartson has 831 yards rushing but hasn't played since week 8
Ardell Banks is the leading receiver with 43 catches for 719 yards and 8 TD
So duel threat QB. Does Green run a spread attack? And is the passing game short yardage high % type scheme?

Status
Not open for further replies.