• Green by 8-16

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Green by 17+

Votes: 12 7.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So duel threat QB. Does Green run a spread attack? And is the passing game short yardage high % type scheme?
Green runs a spread often with 5 wide.
They throw a lot of short passes but can throw deep mostly to Trey Martin. Martin has the 16 TD receptions despite missing most of the Jackson game and the next 2 games due to injury.

That's a joke. You obviously don't know about all the underclassmen and freshman that are coming back for years to come. Take your upset win over Hudson this year and disappear. Nordonia football doesn't belong here talking about games playing this late in the season anyways. Your football program is in inconsequential. A nobody.
The 7th and 8th grade teams also had a combined record of 14 and 2. The future is looking very good for the Tigers.

How does one go about getting a refund? First I heard of this.
It’s in the fine print when you make the purchase on OHSAA website.

Send an Email to Questions@boxcast.com

Subject line I put Refund Request

In the body of the email I listed the game (Massillon vs Big Walnut), date and time of the game Friday Nov 12th 2021 @ 7:00 pm. I also said the feed was bad, spotty and went in and out and the picture froze
You have to include the email address here also that was used to purchase the feed so they can verify the purchase was made.

I received an email back a few hours later from boxcast advising the were refunding my account.

Good luck!

Hope this is a good game. I would like to see Green pull this one out and they appear to be playing their best ball of the season now and apparently have just about everyone healthy finally. I think they can probably move the ball, but sometimes as the field shrinks in the red zone, the passing lanes on those short, quick routes get smaller as well. I also think that I wouldn't mind seeing Massillon keeop rolling and finally getting their first State Title on the field so everyone can put the "Paper Title Tigers" thing to rest. All I can hope for is to see a box score of a close, well played game and that all players come out it healthy.

IMHO, the best single overall skilled offensive player the Tigers have faced so far is the QB from Austintown Fitch.

I tend to agree although for one night at least the WGH qb and that receiver group were virtually unstoppable.

No doubt Green is hoping to have a night like that. Not that I compare Green to WGH. If I am Green I might be channeling the Massillon vs. Jackson playoff game from years ago. That qb (Morris?) and wr group jumped out early and gave a much better game than anyone expected.

Last edited:
Btw couldn't help but notice post #463 is up to 29 likes, wow. Been following Yappi for years and that has to be a record.

Last edited:
Speaking of kickers Massillon's has been in and out of the lineup for some unknown reason (to me) but he is critical to our success also. Booted several into the endzone Friday. His replacement (freshman I believe) only gets it to about the 20.

This is why Massillon best interest is to put a running clock on Green asap. To rest the starters . For the WW game . I'm not too concerned with a Hoban game that Crable chokes seeing the Massillon faithful in the stands.
If that game were to come to fruition, how would the Massillon faithful treat Crable? Would they really boo a high school kid? The Massillon throng is so large, there's bound to be some unfortunate people like that, but hopefully it would be minimal.

Agreed. If Green had Massillon's community support, fanbase, great stadium, top shelf facilities, investments in coaching, history, and tradition of success built over several decades, they would "suddenly" be Massillon. Good luck w/ that.

While we're at it let's imagine Tuslaw had Kirtland talent and I won the super lotto too. That would be awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
If that game were to come to fruition, how would the Massillon faithful treat Crable? Would they really boo a high school kid? The Massillon throng is so large, there's bound to be some unfortunate people like that, but hopefully it would be minimal.

The usual hype. Some extra motivation. Some boos too I'm sure. Not the first time we'd face a former player. Including to McKinley.

Crable is still a Tiger legend. Respected in the community. Another son on good freshman team. Maybe 2 more actually, not sure. Hope they stay but who knows.

And Riley (Central Catholic) is from St Mary in Massillon.
Which brings another advantage Green has. Massillon has 2 Catholic schools to siphon talent away from Massillon to Central Catholic. Imagine how bad Green would be if Queen of Heaven (which is a huge parish) started a school and started diverting kids to Hoban and St V and Walsh Jesuit.

This is one of the most impresive meltdowns I've ever seen in a thread. Any of you actually want to see the game? I think it's a nice storyline.

That actually is a good story. Nobody I mean nobody picked Green as last Fed team standing esp. in regional title. I dont know if your fed brethren see it that way or not they seem pretty agitated.

Clearly you haven’t seen the Tigers play this year. Lenix is definitely an impact player but you must not pay attention to what he is running through from the FB & front line. They wear you down over time. Jon Mazur is one of the best OL coaches in the area. And the defense & special teams have been the heart and soul of this team all year. Keep doubting those Massillon kids bud. Believe me they thrive off it. Just like was done in week 6 against Fitch in Austintown.

as I said, Looking forward to a great game

Status
Not open for further replies.