Canton South ball on Struthers 28.

1- penalty...false start (-5) yards
1- run 1 yard
2- penalty...delay of the game (-5) yards
2- pass 2 yards
3- timeout Canton South

3:30 4Q

Congrats to canton south.

this Game to me was won on third and 4th down. CS converted probably over 10-15 3rd and 4th and long. Your QB I’d phenomenal. Good luck against the tarblooders

Canton South ball on Struthers 35. 3rdand 17.

3- pass almost caught but jarred loose as he hit the ground
4- timeout Canton South
3:23 4Q

Canton South ball on Struthers35. 4th and 17.

4- pass 12 yards

Struthers takes over at their 23

Struthers ball on their 23.

1- run 6 yards
2- run 1 yard
3- run 6 yards...penalty holding (-10) yards
3- run 7 yards
4- going for it....run 8 yards

First down

Crazier things have happened in high school football.
for example, Jefferson winning the region last year is the craziest thing that has ever happened in high school football so they could beat Glenville in theory but it’s going to be a very very tall task. I wish them the best of luck and so does the rest of the state of Ohio I’m sure.

Very fun game to watch. Canton South won convincingly but a couple plays could have made it very competitive. Canton South made a bunch of very clutch plays on 3rd and 4th down. Best play of the game was the CS QB scramble and then 41 yard TD pass. Not sure how he got out of it without getting sacked and still stayed in bounds long enough to get the pass off.

Good season cats. A lot to build on and a lot to be proud of. This CS team is very good. They would have a real shot if Glenville didn’t exist in d 4 (The biggest joke of all time)
Can you PLEASE just congratulate Canton South and Struthers without taking a cheap shot at Glenville? Give it a rest!