Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Struthers by 1-8

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Struthers by 9-16

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Struthers by 17+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Struthers dominated Lake Catholic on the line of scrimmage. They also played a more physical game overall. Lake does not have a mobile QB and CS obviously does. The difference in this one will be how effective the CS QB play is vs the physical defense of Struthers. I think Struthers wins another close one.
Lmao

Struthers has to figure it out sooner or later. They had by far the most talent in the NE8 this year
I'm hoping they get a shot at Glenville
LET'S GO STRUTHERS
LET'S GO SOUTH RANGE
LET'S GO NE8
Lmao. Didn’t south range win the ne8? Don’t you have 4 losses on this short season?

Congrats to Canton South bringing a regional title back to Stark County. Shock the world next Friday.

Already did that cat. The only thing cheap is Glenville playing in division four lol
There you go again! You don't care about the game. All you wanna do is take potshots at Glenville. I'm tired of it. Glenville is in the division that their enrollment dictates them to be in. That's all that matters

Anyone that defends Grenville being in D4 is wild to me. Just say it is what it is blame ohsaa, don’t come up with wild things to say you belong in D4 because you don’t.

Reactions: y2h
Nice win Wildcats and enjoy the moment then get back to your routine because you can win this...BAM!
Congratulations CANTON South!!! You can beat Glenville! You beat Glenville then I’m sure you can’t bring home a state championship.

First time seeing Snyder in person........WOW! He is the real deal. Poise, confidence, athletic, great arm, quick, smart........I could go on and on. Best of Luck against Glenville.

There you go again! You don't care about the game. All you wanna do is take potshots at Glenville. I'm tired of it. Glenville is in the division that their enrollment dictates them to be in. That's all that matters
He’s salty every year is the same thing, he says struthers has the best talent and every year at the end he’s giving excuses on why the kittens didn’t win the ne8 or why they had 4 losses.

Mr Snyder is fun to watch a real player good football player. He was outstanding last night and even tho I would have liked to have had Struthers win, that young man was not going to b denied. Good luck Canton South next week.

Maybe they offered and he wanted to go farther from home.
Isn't it reasonable to also ask why he's not going to any of the other MAC schools in Ohio, or YSU?

Maybe they offered and he wanted to go farther from home.
Isn't it reasonable to also ask why he's not going to any of the other MAC schools in Ohio, or YSU?
I dunno. Not every kid's life revolves around football. Maybe he hangs them up and moves on after this season. Nothing wrong with that.