Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Struthers by 1-8

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Struthers by 9-16

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Struthers by 17+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Don't worry Spread, I personally guarantee a Wildcats victory in this one. :)

Congratulations to Struthers on making their first regional final since 1987 (2nd round then) and Canton South for making their first ever appearance in a regional final. Good luck to both teams.

GO CATS! The red ones!

Banking on the Struthers run game to bring it home

I certainly think that Struthers has the right ball control offense to keep Canton South's offense off the field. Of course somebody on Struthers' D better account for Mr. Snyder on every play that they are on the field. Hopefully the contrasting offensive styles make for a great game. Good luck to both teams.

Go CATS! The red ones! :)

I certainly think that Struthers has the right ball control offense to keep Canton South's offense off the field. Of course somebody on Struthers' D better account for Mr. Snyder on every play that they are on the field. Hopefully the contrasting offensive styles make for a great game. Good luck to both teams.

Go CATS! The red ones! :)
Thanks. Good comments. We'll definitely have our hands full.

But for the record CS Wildcats are also "reds", but not the red & black. 🤣

I watched the first half of CS and WB. I’m rooting for the Cats obviously, but Struthers will have their hands full. They better work all week on not letting quick defenders cross their face in the run game. And that QB…yowza.
Kinda similar to what we faced last night with the quick throw game, MLC probably takes a little
More deep shots. If CS can stop the Struthers run game then they will run away with it

Sounds like the game will be at Tallmadge
After an interview with the Canton South coach the 1480 announcer said the game is at Tallmadge

Wow, that is a bit shocking. Tallmadge has never hosted a neutral game. Glad to see it.
I was assuming every place but in my own back yard. I’ve only lived here since the month before lockdowns started, so even in that time I’ve never known them to host and therefore assumed there was no way.

Possibly. I'll send in for a media pass. I'll plan on doing play-by-play updates.

I'll come to this thread later to talk about parking. Not 100% sure how they will handle it versus the regular season.
I’ll let you know what I hear later in the week

Seems like a pretty nice stadium to hold the game.

Struthers/LC was a packed house last night I was surprised
Is was packed because berkshire only holds 2k
Nice new very small stadium
I went and watched Struthers and the visitor side is horrible. They could host ad7 game with no following but not anything higher

Is was packed because berkshire only holds 2k
Nice new very small stadium
I went and watched Struthers and the visitor side is horrible. They could host ad7 game with no following but not anything higher
I watched the game with a couple people on the LC side because there wasn’t any room on the Struthers side cause it was so small. There were decent amount of Struthers people standing by the end zones

This game is what high school football about. A couple of public schools with great fan support playing for the regional championship! Everyone is talking about Poochie Snyder and rightly so, but I also noticed Friday that South is really physical up front, much like Struthers. This is going to be a great matchup!
I have no idea who to pick but as of today I would give Struthers a slight edge, but I do have the right to change my mind too!!

Poochie Snyder is a great QB, the young man is worth the price of admission. He has a lot of talent around him for sure. I’ve watched Struthers for many years and this game should be hard fought. I can’t decide my pick yet but I know it’s going to be entertaining. Go Cats

I would like nothing better than to see Struthers win. But after watching CS dismantle WB, I think that CS has to be considered the favorite. CS is more than their QB. Their defense basically shut down the high flying WB offense. They are very disciplined on offense, and won't make many mistakes. That being said, Go Wildcats!

I would like nothing better than to see Struthers win. But after watching CS dismantle WB, I think that CS has to be considered the favorite. CS is more than their QB. Their defense basically shut down the high flying WB offense. They are very disciplined on offense, and won't make many mistakes. That being said, Go Wildcats!
Struthers is a completely different offense than West Branch. It is all power run. They pass only like 5 times a game. The QB is basically a RB. They will run for 300 to 400 yards. They have done it almost every game this year. Maybe every game

When the playoff seedings were finalized my first thought was struthers makes it to the regional final and was my early pick to win it... However after watching South in person last week Poochie may be to much of a wildcard... I am hoping for a great game to watch! Not picking a winner just yet....