#PACtion™ 2024

Do any #PACtion schools have their own fight songs? Very rarely have I seen a high school that doesn't just use a college fight song. One exception I remember is the Ashland Arrows.
I can tell you with certainty that Ashland University uses the song "Send in the Clowns" as their fight song.

Way back when this sort of scorchin hawt music was what you heard after the game on 1480 WHBC.

Then after the game and the easy listening musical cattle slop you'd get the scoreboard call-in show which included celebrities like Dutch in Perry Township.

Last edited:
I can tell you with certainty that Ashland University uses the song "Send in the Clowns" as their fight song.

Way back when this sort of scorchin hawt music was what you heard after the game on 1480 WHBC.

Then after the game and the easy listening musical cattle slop you'd get the scoreboard call-in show which included celebrities like Dutch in Perry Township.

Image for An Evening with JUDY COLLINS & the Chagrin Falls Orchestra.

Western Reserve Folk Arts Association

An Evening with JUDY COLLINS & the Chagrin Falls Orchestra.​

The Kent Stage
May 18, 2024 7:30 PM

Doors Open: 6:30 PM

Just for you Rich...have to bring your own clown thou!

The best part of USC coming into the Big Ten beyond all of the ridiculous money is having a hot series of fight songs in the conference.

Hang on Sloopy is 4'3" Liddle Mikey DeWine level of lame.

As lame as a crypto currency stoner giving the OSU commencement speech as someone jumps to their suicide from the upper deck of Ohio Stadium after listening to that garbage.

Didn't the OSU President Ted Carter have a role as a board member of the crypto currency business which was the same crypto currency business associated with the commencement speaker?

Nevermind....Les Wexner is on the OSU BOT....clown show...or is it his wife? They're both clowns. Mossad and CIA.

Anyways my fight songs are hot....and they were hot before Reagan & Bush allowed for the amnesty of five million illegals forever changing California for the negative.

I'd have Tuslaw do the whole USC fight song series because it'd rock #PACtion™ unlike all the same other lame fight songs. Dare to be different.
That may be a first. Has anyone seen a stadium jumper during an event before?

Fairless HS hosted amateur wrestling this past Saturday. Little People Wrestling supposedly at the Barley House next Wednesday, I think. Don't ask me why I know this.
I heard they held little people wrestling at the Civic Center in the past as well. How's this for a Friday night in Canton, maybe parlay it into a First Friday, go watch rastling then get mugged on your way back to your car

I heard they held little people wrestling at the Civic Center in the past as well. How's this for a Friday night in Canton, maybe parlay it into a First Friday, go watch rastling then get mugged on your way back to your car
If he was still promoting propaganda for the Canton Suppository Todd Porter would hail this as the greatest Friday night out in the history of Friday Night Outs.

In case you don't know my reference......Todd has a blog proclaiming downtown Canton as the center of Western Civilization.

If Julio Gulling returned as the Head Football Coach of the Tuslaw Mustangs @playoffs would have jumped off the top of William E. Kurtz Stadium (now known as BellStores Field).

Look into those eyes and you have a lifetime of football knowledge. Expertise on the vaunted 2-8 season.

View attachment 58406
Yes he maybe vaunted....but if taken in real time...he is one of Tuslaw's better coaches...he won more games then the basketball coach!

PACtion™
1. who is currently the longest tenured coach in PACtion™?
2. who is currently the winningest coach coaching in PACtion™?
3. who won more in head to head between Durbin or Wakefield?

Wake beats Durbin in a no holds barred street fight easily.

PACtion™
tuffness abound

PACtion™
1. who is currently the longest tenured coach in PACtion™?
2. who is currently the winningest coach coaching in PACtion™?
3. who won more in head to head between Durbin or Wakefield?

Wake beats Durbin in a no holds barred street fight easily.

PACtion™
tuffness abound
Does non-#PACtion™ experience count? Because then Matt Dennison of Canton South answers #1 and #2 but much of his career was as HC of New Phila. He was 140-53 over 18 seasons in New Phila.

That's all conjecture trying to defend Dalton for their crappy off-season. I haven't observed a crappier off-season since Mark Shapiro put David Dellucci in LF for the Tribians with Eric Lettuce Wedge as manager.

Wedge couldn't manage a Ponderosa Steak House.
Ponderosa makes an appearance in the thread again? Worked there for 6 years and ate steak everyday if y'all recall. I'd manage one of they were still around.