#PACtion™ 2024

Does non-#PACtion™ experience count? Because then Matt Dennison of Canton South answers #1 and #2 but much of his career was as HC of New Phila. He was 140-53 over 18 seasons in New Phila.
Sir I was speaking about records and tenure in the PAC

I am aware of the tenure at New Phila and I feel he was close twice near his end there where the team could have played deeper in the post season. (one year was a close one with Chardon, and the other the QB broke his arm in week 10), but thank you for responding with facts as PACtion™ information base just grew again.

Could PACtion™ over take google as a search engine for any and all information in the future? who would be foolish enough to think it COULDNT happen?

PACtion™

I am aware of the tenure at New Phila and I feel he was close twice near his end there where the team could have played deeper in the post season. (one year was a close one with Chardon, and the other the QB broke his arm in week 10), but thank you for responding with facts as PACtion™ information base just grew again.

Could PACtion™ over take google as a search engine for any and all information in the future? who would be foolish enough to think it COULDNT happen?

PACtion™
How was Canton Souths transfer portal additions this year? I heard a new QB is in town.

PACtion™
AJ Sarbaugh - Silent Flock - 6 years, 35-28 record.

John DeMarco - Crooked Canal Fulton - 4 years, 27-16 record.

Matt Dennison - Wild Bill's Waco Market - 3 years, 30-9 record.

Nick Cook - CVCA - 3 years, 20-13 record.

Matt Zuercher - Jelly Town - 3 years, 12-19 record.

Kevin Stacy - Comet Road Crazies - entering his second year.

Cody Kelly - 3 way - entering his second year.
1715261076885.png

Broc Dial - The Slaw - entering his first year.

Last edited:
Three Yoder brothers from Berlin Hiland are coming in. They heard about all of the excitement with BellStores and #PACtion.
Speaking of the Amish and gas stations (HA!), has anybody else ever been driving on "E", literally running on fumes, on a Sunday afternoon in the outskirts of Berlin? Good luck finding a gas station that is open! Thankfully the gas pump credit card readers still work when the gas station is closed, or else my wife, mother-in-law, and I still might be walking, if my wife didn't kill me first.

Speaking of the Amish and gas stations (HA!), has anybody else ever been driving on "E", literally running on fumes, on a Sunday afternoon in the outskirts of Berlin? Good luck finding a gas station that is open! Thankfully the gas pump credit card readers still work when the gas station is closed, or else my wife, mother-in-law, and I still might be walking, if my wife didn't kill me first.
My dad would have killed me for anything less than a 1/4 tank, something like this, " son your gonna burn up the fuel pump and suck up all the sediment from the bottom of the tank, don't you know the fuel helps cool the pump, someday when you have bills you'll care" LOL

My dad would have killed me for anything less than a 1/4 tank, something like this, " son your gonna burn up the fuel pump and suck up all the sediment from the bottom of the tank, don't you know the fuel helps cool the pump, someday when you have bills you'll care" LOL
My father trying to explain automotive repair to me as a teenager was like sitting through a high level Duke University philosophy class. It went way over my head. And he would NOT water down his curriculum despite requests. Everything was high level and he treated that garage like Bill Walsh treated his film room when dissecting the West Coast offense. He considered it sacred and a high brow center of instruction.

Is this true....they don't turn them off when closed? I have never heard of this. When in Hartville....you had a siphon pump...lol...never just a hose...gasoline tastes awful...lol

Your father had to do a lot of repetitive work didn't he...lol

I did hear a younger promising Tuslaw player may be transferring to Massillon. This was before Dial was hired, so this could be old news. Have no clue the name or position. Just that he played and was either a Freshman or Sophomore.

The Bell Store on the east side of town won't let you down. Open 24-7. The other Bell Store in Walnut Creek open 7 days until 10:00 PM. Maybe it's been a minute since you were over that way, but the Bell Stores felt your frustration and quickly took action!

I did hear a younger promising Tuslaw player may be transferring to Massillon. This was before Dial was hired, so this could be old news. Have no clue the name or position. Just that he played and was either a Freshman or Sophomore.
There have been 16-18 kids leave Tuslaw in the last 2-3 years for various sports/reasons. Some of which turned into contributors at other programs, (most not major or larger schools) there are none that will or would sniff the field at a program like Massillon, so good luck to any more transfers and happy trolling.

The Bell Store on the east side of town won't let you down. Open 24-7. The other Bell Store in Walnut Creek open 7 days until 10:00 PM. Maybe it's been a minute since you were over that way, but the Bell Stores felt your frustration and quickly took action!
They really are heroes unlike those second division punks from Shell, Circle K, or Speedway. And the worstest of the worst, Duke Duchess. The Carrollton of convenient stores.

You'll care when they're unleashed on a pass rush more vicious than a group of mini van moms fighting over a free supply of essential oils.
I have found in my experience as a football guy from Hartville..that the Miller boys are way tuffer then the Yoder's....that is my theory on why Hiland does not play football....when talking hoops the Slaybaugh's or spelled Schlabach's were the best basketball players....so on this one I am going with the mini van moms fighting over Lume!

1715268889261.jpeg

I have found in my experience as a football guy from Hartville..that the Miller boys are way tuffer then the Yoder's....that is my theory on why Hiland does not play football....when talking hoops the Slaybaugh's or spelled Schlabach's were the best basketball players....so on this one I am going with the mini van moms fighting over Lume!

View attachment 58444
Dr. Shannon Klingman, inventor of Lume, surely enjoys My Pillow Giza Dream Sheets.

Last edited: