Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Struthers

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Lakeview

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Hubbard

Votes: 8 8.2%

• Total voters
Hubbard to receive second half kickoff. Young Hubbard team showing fight. Would have been nice to capitalize after recovering the opening kick off. Hubbard needs to score to open the second half and who knows. Girard converted a 2nd and 33 on their first touchdown drive.

Hubbard has done a decent job containing Girards speed. Especially when Sims moves to QB. Girard has picked Hubbard apart through the air finding open receivers at will. Bengala has been the difference on both sides of the ball thus far.

Hubbard opening drive in the third stalled near the 50. Girard turned it over on downs at their own 45. Hubbard then drove down to the Girard 10 before getting backed up due to penalties. Bad snap on field goal attempt led to a turnover on downs. Girard now driving.

Hubbard has an interesting two minute offense.
Lol very much so. Hubbard forced a Girard Punt with around 6 minutes left tied 14-14. Girards defense stepped up. That was Hubbards chance. The Hubbard QB performed well overall. Needs to learn how to throw the ball away, but it will come. Those sacks on that last drive hurt after the big pass play.

That final is kind of crazy to me. I thought Girard would absolutely demolish Hubbard. What’s going on there? That Nile’s Girard game next week will be good.
Hubbard actually could of won that game (mistakes, mistakes , mistakes) but it also shows that the young Eagles are "finally starting to mature".

I too thought Girard was going to win by at least 35, if not more...

Poland beat Lakeview makes for a big matchup vs Struthers next week . Seeing both teams I give Poland the edge passing and Struthers the edge on the ground . 2 good defenses. Now my rant on Lakeview . They are now 2-18 the past 3 years in league play . The 2 wins were against teams having down years . Niles last year and Hubbard this year . It’s getting exhausting just watching these games . The offensive play calling is terrible , the Wrs they choose to play are undersized and under coached . They thought the offensive line was gonna push people around and there not. Knowing most of these kids since pee wee I’m baffled by how they made some of there personnel decisions. They say they belong in this league but I don’t see it . The other teams are playing chess and Lakeview is playing checkers . Get it together or get out of the league. It’s getting old fast

Poland beat Lakeview makes for a big matchup vs Struthers next week . Seeing both teams I give Poland the edge passing and Struthers the edge on the ground . 2 good defenses. Now my rant on Lakeview . They are now 2-18 the past 3 years in league play . The 2 wins were against teams having down years . Niles last year and Hubbard this year . It’s getting exhausting just watching these games . The offensive play calling is terrible , the Wrs they choose to play are undersized and under coached . They thought the offensive line was gonna push people around and there not. Knowing most of these kids since pee wee I’m baffled by how they made some of there personnel decisions. They say they belong in this league but I don’t see it . The other teams are playing chess and Lakeview is playing checkers . Get it together or get out of the league. It’s getting old fast
What is their record in league since 2019 when it started?

They get mad when people ask too many questions up there but with all that losing you should expect some criticism. At the next level heads would roll .facts . I don’t get on here and make numbers up . It’s all all on the internet for anyone to see . They can get as mad as they want .you can’t win if you can’t score s single point .

This was a bad take on Poland but not surprising based on the poster. Enjoy your crow.

it is a bad take, but you also said 10-0 lol sooooooooo

but after the embarrassing loss to South Range, you disappeared off of this website for several weeks and now you pop back up. But after Friday again, you’ll disappear.

Last edited:
They get mad when people ask too many questions up there but with all that losing you should expect some criticism. At the next level heads would roll .facts . I don’t get on here and make numbers up . It’s all all on the internet for anyone to see . They can get as mad as they want .you can’t win if you can’t score s single point .
Just dnt have the players to compete in the league, from everything I’ve been told they are content and plan on remaining in the NE7