Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Struthers

Votes: 22 22.4%
  • Lakeview

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Hubbard

Votes: 8 8.2%

• Total voters
I get it now. You were one of those clowns dancing on the floor at halftime of the Poland-Struthers basketball game right? Celebrating the school's first ever 10 win season. Struthers did not win the NE8, split with Poland and won a couple of meaningless playoff games. Your idea of a historical season is what we in Poland call an "off year". But go ahead and continue to "make your own plaques" (that was funny by the way) and continue to celebrate your "historical season".
Dude, relax no one cares that much about this.
And what are you talking about dancing on the floor at halftime? I am lost now.
It’s clear you are still upset it’s all right man lol it’s only high school football. It’s o.k.

But I am in the group of people that thinks playoff games and wins are more important than a conference title (which neither cats or dogs won). If I had to pick between the two id pick playoff wins. Is that crazy?

those kids that when they got announced for getting to the regional final proceeded to start jumping up and down after the Poland fans showed 0 class and booed them. You stood right next to your students like the clown you are

Discrediting a team going to the regional final isn’t as low of a blow as you think it is. Now letting kids play after they got caught with a dui the week before is something lmao
Not sure where your info comes from, but zero Poland Football players received a DUI. Nice try though.