Memphis Police beating suspect

Human nature. The range of laws that could and that are frequently broken. I gave a couple of examples, already. The net is that I believe most people who break a law, would rather not which means that they care but just not enough after they evaluate the possible benefit vs the possible reward.
Where are any facts in this gibberish?

Facts are not required for opinions. As such, one can subjectively find one over the other meaningless for any reason. Duh.
LMAO.... this allows you to make up anything you want. Thanks for admitting it, it explains alot.

LMAO.... this allows you to make up anything you want. Thanks for admitting it, it explains alot.
No. Making things up are not opinions. They are lies. Saying green is the best color is an opinion. Saying Sandy Hook did not happen is a lie.

No. Making things up are not opinions. They are lies. Saying green is the best color is an opinion. Saying Sandy Hook did not happen is a lie.
Well your opinion earlier was completely made up with no facts and you labeled it as your opinion. Saying green is the best color is an opinion, I agree. Who brought up Sandy Hook and said it didn't happen? That is a fact....

Last edited:
Well your opinion earlier was completely made up with no facts and you labeled it as your opinion. Saying green is the best color is an optinion, I agree. Who brought up Sandy Hook and said it didn't happen? That is a fact....
Yes. My opinion was my own and based on the rational I described. You don't have to like it. In fact, I would be concerned if you did. Who said Sandy Hook did not happen? Lots of nuts headed by Alex Jones.

They did not order him. They ripped him out. Further, what training teaches that as the proper way to approach a suspect? Do cops not evaluate the situation for risk? What if he had a gun? Have you ever seen cops immediately go grab a dude and rip him from the car?
Which leads me to believe....
A. He'd done something to get the cops ire
B. They thought he was someone else.
BTW, 29 years old, does photography and skateboardiing??? Has a kid?? Saw something where he's had some "issues" in the past? Do we not have any background on this guy? He'd worked for 9 months at Fed Ex with his dad???
Also, what do we know about these cops? Had they had issues in their past? Write ups?
Like I've said all along, not sure what pieces we are missing, but we're missing some.

We agree no facts, just bloviating.

Great, but not relevant to the discussion. Who cares about Alex Jones?
Yes. We agree. Facts are not required in opinion.

Sandy Hook is only relevant as an example of a fact. Green is not relevant either, but it was an example of an opinion. Duh.

Yes. We agree. Facts are not required in opinion.

Sandy Hook is only relevant as an example of a fact. Green is not relevant either, but it was an example of an opinion. Duh.
No we don't, opinions should be based in fact, otherwise it isn't based on anything. Like when you make stuff up.

I agree Sandy Hook is a fact, never said differently. And duh, I agreed that Green is an opinion, as I said. Duh...

Which leads me to believe....
A. He'd done something to get the cops ire
That does not excuse their crimes.
B. They thought he was someone else.
If true, it is their mistake, and they must be held accountable. Again, not an excuse.
BTW, 29 years old, does photography and skateboardiing???
Do you really find photography and skateboarding questionable hobbies. Do you feel the same way about hunting and water skiing?
Has a kid??
You find it odd that a 29 year old has a kid?
Saw something where he's had some "issues" in the past?
What issues and who does not? What does that have to do with his murder?
Do we not have any background on this guy? He'd worked for 9 months at Fed Ex with his dad???
FedEx is the predominate employer in Memphis by a mile. Do you have any idea how many people they hired in the last 9 months?
Also, what do we know about these cops? Had they had issues in their past? Write ups?
Like I've said all along, not sure what pieces we are missing, but we're missing some.
Of course there are pieces missing. It will be exposed during their murder trials.

No we don't, opinions should be based in fact, otherwise it isn't based on anything. Like when you make stuff up.
Opinions should not need to be based on fact. They can be based on all kinds of things including preference, bias, or experince to name a few. You can't really be this dumb?
I agree Sandy Hook is a fact, never said differently. And duh, I agreed that Green is an opinion, as I said. Duh...
Great. Then we agree there is a difference between fact and opinion. As such, they don't have to have anything to do with one another.

Opinions should not need to be based on fact. They can be based on all kinds of things including preference, bias, or experince to name a few. You can't really be this dumb?
Opinions should be based on some fact/data or something substantive otherwise you look stupid. Kind of like you're making things up or have Tourette's and are just blurting random things out. I can see how this would be confusing to you.

Great. Then we agree there is a difference between fact and opinion. As such, they don't have to have anything to do with one another.
Right, facts should support ones opinion, otherwise one comes off as dumb or making things up.

That does not excuse their crimes.

If true, it is their mistake, and they must be held accountable. Again, not an excuse.

Do you really find photography and skateboarding questionable hobbies. Do you feel the same way about hunting and water skiing?

You find it odd that a 29 year old has a kid?

What issues and who does not? What does that have to do with his murder?

FedEx is the predominate employer in Memphis by a mile. Do you have any idea how many people they hired in the last 9 months?

Of course there are pieces missing. It will be exposed during their murder trials.
I do photography also, but if something happened to me, it would be way down the list describing me. Looks like this was near the top for him....skateboarding??? Ok, just sayin'.

Not odd that a 29 year old had a kid...no wife? Single dad?

The fact that piece like this in today's liberal press tells me he's got a history of trouble. Of course Mommy calls him the "perfect" child... again, 29 years old, bouncing from job to job, single dad, skateboarder....

And finally yes, obviously the cops are not excused if this appears to be nothing more than police brutality. But I'm going to wager that there will be alot come out come trial time.

I already addressed that. It is common sense. I care about the welfare of all children. I care about the welfare of my kids more. It is a subjective concept. You are either dumb or lying if you do not get something so basic.
That is in no way the same thing as breaking a law. Bizarre that you actually think you have made some sort of salient point.

Opinions should be based on some fact/data or something substantive otherwise you look stupid. Kind of like you're making things up or have Tourette's and are just blurting random things out. I can see how this would be confusing to you.
So preferences or personal experiences are not substantive. Are you trying to tell this forum that you do not form opinions based on preferences and personal experiences?
Right, facts should support ones opinion, otherwise one comes off as dumb or making things up.
Facts can be supportive of an opinion. They can also be supported by a wide range of things. Duh.

That is in no way the same thing as breaking a law. Bizarre that you actually think you have made some sort of salient point.
You are speaking about an action. Yes actions are different. The concept of caring or indifference is what I am speaking about. Those things are not binary. It is not only care or not care. It is a relative concept. It is also a simple concept. That is the salient point. You can accept that or continue to argue about it. Do as you please.

So preferences or personal experiences are not substantive. Are you trying to tell this forum that you do not form opinions based on preferences and personal experiences?
Not more than facts/data. Things that can be proven and not just made up...be better.

Facts can be supportive of an opinion. They can also be supported by a wide range of things. Duh.
Facts should be supportive of an opinion, otherwise you are making things up. I know this line is blurred for you since you have trouble with facts.

Not more than facts/data. Things that can be proven and not just made up...be better.
So you do form opinions based on preference and experience? You do realize that many opinions cannot be supports by facts, right?

Facts should be supportive of an opinion, otherwise you are making things up. I know this line is blurred for you since you have trouble with facts.
Completely and utterly false and ridiculous. For many opinions, it is impossible for them to be supported by facts. You are a world class idiot.

So you do form opinions based on preference and experience? You do realize that many opinions cannot be supports by facts, right?
I'm going to say my opinions are based on facts. I know logic seems to be a difficult concept for you, but you should try it some time.

I do photography also, but if something happened to me, it would be way down the list describing me. Looks like this was near the top for him....skateboarding??? Ok, just sayin'.
So shooting things is normal but taking pictures of things is weird? Interesting perspective. You may be the only person I have ever run across that thinks photography is weird, let alone relevant in this case. People make a living out of skateboarding. Again, what makes his hobbies relevant?
Not odd that a 29 year old had a kid...no wife? Single dad?
Do you know how many single parents there are? Again, relevance?
The fact that piece like this in today's liberal press tells me he's got a history of trouble. Of course Mommy calls him the "perfect" child... again, 29 years old, bouncing from job to job, single dad, skateboarder....
Do you know how many jobs he has had? How many different jobs in your twenties is too many? Do you know the average?
And finally yes, obviously the cops are not excused if this appears to be nothing more than police brutality. But I'm going to wager that there will be alot come out come trial time.
Again, there is a lot to come out but my bet is that most of it will be more enlightening on the police than on the victim.

I must say. The irrelevance and breadth of questions about this guy has some serious undertones.

I'm going to say my opinions are based on facts. I know logic seems to be a difficult concept for you, but you should try it some time.
LOL. What a fricken liar. Even your biggest butt buddies on this forum would not back you up on that whopper.