Memphis Police beating suspect

So again, you're making things up. Thanks for making my point.
I did not make up that every opinion I have is based on a fact.

BTW ... Seems by your long standing feud with Harry, you may be a sports fan. What is your favorite sport?

You are speaking about an action. Yes actions are different. The concept of caring or indifference is what I am speaking about. Those things are not binary. It is not only care or not care. It is a relative concept. It is also a simple concept. That is the salient point. You can accept that or continue to argue about it. Do as you please.
You either care about breaking the law or you don’t, from the standpoint that not caring has consequences. It has nothing to do with how much.

Reactions: y2h
I did not make up that every opinion I have is based on a fact.
Clearly, you opinions are not based on facts. We agree again.

BTW ... Seems by your long standing feud with Harry, you may be a sports fan. What is your favorite sport?
Harry has nothing to do with this...although he also doesn't seem to use logic or facts. Same with Brian, you guys are all similar.

You either care about breaking the law or you don’t, from the standpoint that not caring has consequences. It has nothing to do with how much.
Never argued that breaking the law has consequences. In fact, I even stated that people who care evaluate the consequences vs the perceived reward and come to the conclusion that they care MORE about the reward. Caring is relative.

Clearly, you opinions are not based on facts. We agree again.

Harry has nothing to do with this...although he also doesn't seem to use logic or facts. Same with Brian, you guys are all similar.
Forget Harry. What's your favorite sport?

You're trying too hard...that doesn't even make sense. I'm not giving anyone my opinion of a sport skippy...LMAO
It's actually really easy. Sure it makes sense. Your opinion of sport is that you like many all exactly the same. Since you only base your opinions on fact, I thought you would provide a link for verification like you always ask. Either that, or some provable set of facts that support your opinion of sport.

It's actually really easy. Sure it makes sense. Your opinion of sport is that you like many all exactly the same. Since you only base your opinions on fact, I thought you would provide a link for verification like you always ask. Either that, or some provable set of facts that support your opinion of sport.
Why would I need provide a link to something I didn't bring up or was trying to prove? I wasn't trying to make any point on the sports I like. LOL, you're really stumped on this....Liking something isn't the same as having an opinion on it. Duh...You're right it was easy.

Why would I need provide a link to something I didn't bring up or was trying to prove? I wasn't trying to make any point on the sports I like. LOL, you're really stumped on this....Liking something isn't the same as having an opinion on it. Duh...You're right it was easy.
You ask for links all the time when people are not trying to prove things. Opinions are not provable, yet you ask for links? Why do you do it all the time if you don't think its needed?

You ask for links all the time when people are not trying to prove things. Opinions are not provable, yet you ask for links? Why do you do it all the time if you don't think its needed?
If you're posting something in a debate forum, you should have some facts for your opinion. Duh....If I'm not bringing up what sports I like, why would I provide any links? You may need to tap out, you seem out of your depths on this one.

If you're posting something in a debate forum, you should have some facts for your opinion. Duh....If I'm not bringing up what sports I like, why would I provide any links? You may need to tap out, you seem out of your depths on this one.
That is stupid. Who said opinions posted should be based on facts. Do you want to look at every opinion posted and see if there is a fact that proves it? You also said your opinions are based on facts which is utter BS.

That is stupid. Who said opinions posted should be based on facts. Do you want to look at every opinion posted and see if there is a fact that proves it? You also said your opinions are based on facts which is utter BS.
Again sorry you don't like the answer. But if you're not an idiot, then your opinion should be based on facts. And yes, my opinions are based on facts as I'm not an idiot. Deal with it.

My opinions are based on facts. We've been over this.
LOL. Why don't you DM your butt boy Fishfraud and get him to cover your lunacy. All your opinions are based on facts and opinions don't count if they are based on preference or personal experince. You are a tool.

Again sorry you don't like the answer. But if you're not an idiot, then your opinion should be based on facts. And yes, my opinions are based on facts as I'm not an idiot. Deal with it.
What's your favorite TV show?

LOL. Why don't you DM your butt boy Fishfraud and get him to cover your lunacy. All your opinions are based on facts and opinions don't count if they are based on preference or personal experince. You are a tool.
Sorry for your tough day...

Sorry for your tough day...
The best part of this is that you are too stupid to realize that your entire argument defeats itself. In your opinion, opinions posted on Yappi need to be based in fact. The problem is that the definition of opinion says it they not need to be based on fact. As such, it is impossible for all your opinions to be based on fact because this very opinion is not based on the factual definition of opinion. Now we can also add liar to your handle based on this very fact.

Last edited:
So shooting things is normal but taking pictures of things is weird? Interesting perspective. You may be the only person I have ever run across that thinks photography is weird, let alone relevant in this case. People make a living out of skateboarding. Again, what makes his hobbies relevant?

Do you know how many single parents there are? Again, relevance?

Do you know how many jobs he has had? How many different jobs in your twenties is too many? Do you know the average?

Again, there is a lot to come out but my bet is that most of it will be more enlightening on the police than on the victim.

I must say. The irrelevance and breadth of questions about this guy has some serious undertones.
Read between the lines, this guy, at 29, didn't have much going on for himself. Pretty evident. And yes to your point, that does not excuse what happend, but let this play out. I still think there is many things we dont' know about yet.

Read between the lines, this guy, at 29, didn't have much going on for himself. Pretty evident. And yes to your point, that does not excuse what happend, but let this play out. I still think there is many things we dont' know about yet.
What? How do you make that assumption? He had what seems to be a good job and a close family. He enjoyed things like photography as a hobby. I fail to see what about him makes you think he was some kind of loser based on what you know. Seems like your opinion is based on something much more superficial that any information you have.