GCL Co-Ed 2021

Alter vs Tippecanoe (close game, Knights win +7)
CJ vs St. Mary Memorial (Eagles 35 St Mary 24, Mary gets torn apart on CJ's passing game)
McNicholas vs Bethel Tate (Rockets by +40)
Badin vs Lima Shawnee (Badin by +30)

I always thought that Carroll, CJ, and Fenwick had lower tuitions due to location
Alter is actually the cheapest in tuition; can even verify off their school websites; Alter's tuition is 10,200, Carroll is 12,500, CJ is $12,000, and Fenwick is just around $11,500.

Alter ain't going a round further if doesn't greatly improve its 0 line play. Maybe Monroe had a great front 7,maybe it disguised it's scheme well, maybe the refs were "tight" but for the most part they stuffed the option. I'd bet the net loss from penalties (plays nullified + yards walked back) was well over 100 yds. Tight refs however don't interpret procedure penalties and illegal substitution. Forever the one given @ Alter has been steady 0 lines so this is a glaring anomaly. Although it's a no-no in this sensitive America a royal chewing in the film room and practice field is merited. You run the ' Bone you can't win killing drive after drive . Penalties are turnovers with different spelling. Fixable with will, however.

Alter vs Tippecanoe (close game, Knights win +7)
CJ vs St. Mary Memorial (Eagles 35 St Mary 24, Mary gets torn apart on CJ's passing game)
McNicholas vs Bethel Tate (Rockets by +40)
Badin vs Lima Shawnee (Badin by +30)
I’m curious about Bethel Tate. McNick has lots of kids from Clermont County and probably a few from Tate Twp. In the past Bethel has always been considered (at least by me) a poor program and I would expect McNick to win easily. They are 9-1 but haven’t really beaten anyone but have a couple wins by very large margins (82-0?) not even sure how that’s possible with a running clock. Apparently they play a lot of 5 wide sets and sling the ball. Guess we will see, just don’t know what to expect.

I’m curious about Bethel Tate. McNick has lots of kids from Clermont County and probably a few from Tate Twp. In the past Bethel has always been considered (at least by me) a poor program and I would expect McNick to win easily. They are 9-1 but haven’t really beaten anyone but have a couple wins by very large margins (82-0?) not even sure how that’s possible with a running clock. Apparently they play a lot of 5 wide sets and sling the ball. Guess we will see, just don’t know what to expect.
McNick by 30

Alter is actually the cheapest in tuition; can even verify off their school websites; Alter's tuition is 10,200, Carroll is 12,500, CJ is $12,000, and Fenwick is just around $11,500.
That’s because Alter gives almost no financial aid. Most of their students pay full tuition (except for a few football players).

That’s because Alter gives almost no financial aid. Most of their students pay full tuition (except for a few football players).
That's the stupidest thing I have read on here today besides a Trotwood guy calling the entire city of Bellbrook racist.... 1) Alter gives plenty of financial aid and 2) EdChoice has a role in things obviously but very ignorant comment

I would be happy to provide specific numbers for you.

That's the stupidest thing I have read on here today besides a Trotwood guy calling the entire city of Bellbrook racist.... 1) Alter gives plenty of financial aid and 2) EdChoice has a role in things obviously but very ignorant comment

I would be happy to provide specific numbers for you.
CJ gives a whole lot more. I think Carroll gives more also. Show me your proof. I’m very curious to know. I’m also pretty sure Alter has considerably more full tuition kids.

How would you know any of this ma’am?
I could ask you that question every time you post. For the last 20 - 30 years no one in the archdiocese has come close to CJ and Elder in financial aid. Both (along with Xavier) have outstanding development offices and very generous alumni. Check with the archdiocesan office. Just a fact. Not a values judgement on the schools. My point was simple. Alter needs full tuition students. Go back to your basement.

I could ask you that question every time you post. For the last 20 - 30 years no one in the archdiocese has come close to CJ and Elder in financial aid. Both (along with Xavier) have outstanding development offices and very generous alumni. Check with the archdiocesan office. Just a fact. Not a values judgement on the schools. My point was simple. Alter needs full tuition students. Go back to your basement.
Why do you know that or even care? You’re a strange lady

Don’t worry about it, Buttercup. It’s one of many areas my knowledge dwarfs yours.
And those who question that Fenwick has a parental problem see this post.

And those who question that Fenwick has a parental problem see this post.
I’m not a Fenwick parent. My children are in their thirties. However, I’ve read your posts and you seem to have an ax to grind with Fenwick. What’s the matter your kids get cut?

LOL. Nephews and Niece go/went to Fenwick. My kids not quite the age yet. Ax to grind is a broad description, but maybe it’s appropriate. I’m about the age of your kids and ain’t that school anymore. Just read what others beside myself post about their perception of Fenwick parents. As far as if my kids go to Fenwick and being cut, well, just write a check to the appropriate individual and they will be safe

Riddle me this Red and Gold. Why is Joe Snivley not the coach at Fenwick on 10/30/21. I’m guessing you know the story behind it. Same with Kreke. Yup...both sports are in much better state without them. Glad the checks cleared

LOL. Nephews and Niece go/went to Fenwick. My kids not quite the age yet. Ax to grind is a broad description, but maybe it’s appropriate. I’m about the age of your kids and ain’t that school anymore. Just read what others beside myself post about their perception of Fenwick parents. As far as if my kids go to Fenwick and being cut, well, just write a check to the appropriate individual and they will be safe
Lol. Hope that’s not true. Can you afford it?

That's an inaccurate assessment of bethels program this year. Do they operate out of the gun exclusively? Yes. But they're almost 50/50 run pass on the year and have a back up over 1300yds this year I believe. They aren't small up front on either side and play physical, sound defense. McNick is likely to win but I strongly doubt it'll be a walk over

That's an inaccurate assessment of bethels program this year. Do they operate out of the gun exclusively? Yes. But they're almost 50/50 run pass on the year and have a back up over 1300yds this year I believe. They aren't small up front on either side and play physical, sound defense. McNick is likely to win but I strongly doubt it'll be a walk over
Thanks for the info.