Friday Updates (11/24/23)

Bishop Watterson 20

Celina 14

Eagles drove from their own 1 yard line to the Celina 22 yard line after a Celina punt. Eagles try to air it out to the endzone on a 3rd and 12 on the Celina 22 it results in an Incomplete pass. Eagles attempt a FG and it is good. 11:50 left in the 4th quarter.

Celina punts on next posession. Bulldog injuries are mounting. Gabes, Landon Ackley, and now Jones are out with injuries for Celina.

Playoff Week 5 Div IV Semifinal

Steubenville Big Red (Region 15 Champion /12-1) 0

Archbishop Alter Knights (Region 16 Champion/11-3) 42

Alter recovers the KO after the 30 yards in penalties assessed

3 yard TD run another unsportsman like again Big Red (BR 160 yards in penalties) Another penalty personal foul BR now 175 yard in penalties

3rd Quarter

3 yard TD run another unsportsman like again Big Red (BR 160 yards in penalties) Another penalty personal foul BR now 175 yard in penalties

3rd Quarter 3:45
All starts with poor coaching!

3rd Quarter
Do I see 200?

Don’t act like your Nostradamus. The entire state of Ohio said the same thing. However you also claimed Ursuline was on the same level as TCC. You couldn’t have been more wrong.
I never claimed any such thing, I simply said that Ursuline was the only team that had the athletes to compete with Central Catholic, unfortunately just having the athletes doesn't get you anywhere without having all the other requisite features of a excellent football team. I said Ursuline had a chance to give Central Catholic a game on paper and I also said the Chardon couldn't match up with them and was willing to bet anyone money that Chardon wouldn't beat Central Catholic.

End of 3rd Quarter