Friday Updates (11/24/23)

Playoff Week 5 Div IV Semifinal

Steubenville Big Red (Region 15 Champion /12-1) 0

Archbishop Alter Knights (Region 16 Champion/11-3) 42

Alter long pass to the 1 yard line 1st and goal, another two penalties for unsportsman like against Big Red

4th Quarter
Class will tell, Reno!

Because? It’s number of boys, not how athletic they are!
No different than Toledo CC being in D3 is unfair. Glenville has dropped 2 divisions over the years. TCC as well, even though they were D2 for several years.

And I know how the Divisions work. Why have they dropped so much? Just curious.

No different than Toledo CC being in D3 is unfair. Glenville has dropped 2 divisions over the years. TCC as well, even though they were D2 for several years.

And I know how the Divisions work. Why have they dropped so much? Just curious.
Actually 3, but I don't care. It's no different than Privates who've become smaller over the years

Actually 3, but I don't care. It's no different than Privates who've become smaller over the years
Exactly. I'm not complaining or anything like that. Just saying they are SO good and such an outstanding program that them playing in D4 is just unfair, especially after moving down several divisions over the years.

Man, still a lot of time left. Any referees out there, could Springfield have run the clock out with less than 2:20 left? I know it's a 25-second play clock, but it does take some time to spot the ball and reset the clock.

Man, still a lot of time left. Any referees out there, could Springfield have run the clock out with less than 2:20 left? I know it's a 25-second play clock, but it does take some time to spot the ball and reset the clock.
If Springfield had taken knees they would have either had to punt with about 30 seconds left in the game, or could have run around in the backfield on 4th down to kill as much clock as possible before being tackled likely giving the other team the ball with 10-15 seconds left wherever he is tackled