Division VII Football Poll - Week 5 (09/19/22)

Yappi

Go Buckeyes

1 John F Kennedy (Warren) (5-0) (143) [12]
2 New Bremen (New Bremen) (4-1) (129) [2]
3 Lowellville (Lowellville) (5-0) (75) [1]
4 Catholic Central (Springfield) (5-0) (71) [1]
5 Newark Catholic (Newark) (2-1) (69)
6 Mechanicsburg (Mechanicsburg) (4-1) (56)
7 Antwerp (Antwerp) (5-0) (43)
8 Danville (Danville) (4-1) (41)
9 Fort Loramie (Fort Loramie) (3-2) (37)
10 Southern (Salineville) (5-0) (32)

Others - Minster (Minster) (3-2), McComb (McComb) (4-1), Arlington (Arlington) (5-0), Waynesfield-Goshen (Waynesfield) (5-0), Ansonia (Ansonia) (4-1)

MacAction

Do you know anything about Marion Local? Marion Local will steam roll everyone till Kirkland, and they might steam roll them too.

TEMPESTA

New Bremen beat JFK 35-0 in 2020 in the State Championship.
JFK pissed down their leg against New Bremen. Game should have been over at the half. It was a miracle that it was close until the 3rd quarter. Just like Minster should JFK still show up if their opponent is a MAC school. We got something for New Bremen this year. Mark that down

Last edited:

Maple_City_Fan

A close loss to undefeated D6 #5 Mogadore drops Lucas from #5 to out of the top #15. 👌
if I may play some form of advocate, 2 losses on the year doomed Cubs for this week. I think Lucas plays a very competitive schedule but it seems MAC schools with 2 are getting a pass.

I will ask a question; likely outcome with these MAC schools against Mogadore and especially Clear Fork?

dnis30

if I may play some form of advocate, 2 losses on the year doomed Cubs for this week. I think Lucas plays a very competitive schedule but it seems MAC schools with 2 are getting a pass.

I will ask a question; likely outcome with these MAC schools against Mogadore and especially Clear Fork?
I think CF beats Moggy. I think New Bremen beats CF. Fort Loramie & Minster likely lose to CF.

Maple_City_Fan

I think CF beats Moggy. I think New Bremen beats CF. Fort Loramie & Minster likely lose to CF.
I appreciate your honesty. The beauty is we don't know for sure.

If I may, though....not many gave JFK a chance against Perkins. And, I remember nearly 20 years ago when a "down 6-4" DSJ handed Bellevue their only loss. IMHO, I think the others have more fair shot to beat Clear Fork and Mogadore, moreso the former. I can understand the neighborhood rivalry factor to first game. And, I can understand how it can be asinine(asiten and asieleven) to see Lucas bumped a sudden

I should go into Politics, Ha!

dnis30

I appreciate your honesty. The beauty is we don't know for sure.

If I may, though....not many gave JFK a chance against Perkins. And, I remember nearly 20 years ago when a "down 6-4" DSJ handed Bellevue their only loss. IMHO, I think the others have more fair shot to beat Clear Fork and Mogadore, moreso the former. I can understand the neighborhood rivalry factor to first game. And, I can understand how it can be asinine(asiten and asieleven) to see Lucas bumped a sudden

I should go into Politics, Ha!
😆 Don't get me wrong, I think all those games are tight ones. They really are toss ups, but if I had to throw down a wager...

gneiss rocks

So the D7 R25 2022 guys are the Yappi version of Omicron? They're infecting all the other threads? Pretty sure the vax won't work on them.
I demand they all be injected with this experimental "shhh", so they can never spread or receive any type of football talk or conjecture....It works great, trust science!