Division VII Football Poll - Week 5 (09/19/22)

Yappi

Go Buckeyes

1 John F Kennedy (Warren) (5-0) (143) [12]
2 New Bremen (New Bremen) (4-1) (129) [2]
3 Lowellville (Lowellville) (5-0) (75) [1]
4 Catholic Central (Springfield) (5-0) (71) [1]
5 Newark Catholic (Newark) (2-1) (69)
6 Mechanicsburg (Mechanicsburg) (4-1) (56)
7 Antwerp (Antwerp) (5-0) (43)
8 Danville (Danville) (4-1) (41)
9 Fort Loramie (Fort Loramie) (3-2) (37)
10 Southern (Salineville) (5-0) (32)

Others - Minster (Minster) (3-2), McComb (McComb) (4-1), Arlington (Arlington) (5-0), Waynesfield-Goshen (Waynesfield) (5-0), Ansonia (Ansonia) (4-1)

Lowellville vs Licking Heights

1663613027535.gif

Do you know anything about Marion Local? Marion Local will steam roll everyone till Kirkland, and they might steam roll them too.

New Bremen beat JFK 35-0 in 2020 in the State Championship.
JFK pissed down their leg against New Bremen. Game should have been over at the half. It was a miracle that it was close until the 3rd quarter. Just like Minster should JFK still show up if their opponent is a MAC school. We got something for New Bremen this year. Mark that down

Last edited:
A close loss to undefeated D6 #5 Mogadore drops Lucas from #5 to out of the top #15. 👌
if I may play some form of advocate, 2 losses on the year doomed Cubs for this week. I think Lucas plays a very competitive schedule but it seems MAC schools with 2 are getting a pass.

I will ask a question; likely outcome with these MAC schools against Mogadore and especially Clear Fork?

if I may play some form of advocate, 2 losses on the year doomed Cubs for this week. I think Lucas plays a very competitive schedule but it seems MAC schools with 2 are getting a pass.

I will ask a question; likely outcome with these MAC schools against Mogadore and especially Clear Fork?
I think CF beats Moggy. I think New Bremen beats CF. Fort Loramie & Minster likely lose to CF.

I think CF beats Moggy. I think New Bremen beats CF. Fort Loramie & Minster likely lose to CF.
I appreciate your honesty. The beauty is we don't know for sure.

If I may, though....not many gave JFK a chance against Perkins. And, I remember nearly 20 years ago when a "down 6-4" DSJ handed Bellevue their only loss. IMHO, I think the others have more fair shot to beat Clear Fork and Mogadore, moreso the former. I can understand the neighborhood rivalry factor to first game. And, I can understand how it can be asinine(asiten and asieleven) to see Lucas bumped a sudden

I should go into Politics, Ha!

I appreciate your honesty. The beauty is we don't know for sure.

If I may, though....not many gave JFK a chance against Perkins. And, I remember nearly 20 years ago when a "down 6-4" DSJ handed Bellevue their only loss. IMHO, I think the others have more fair shot to beat Clear Fork and Mogadore, moreso the former. I can understand the neighborhood rivalry factor to first game. And, I can understand how it can be asinine(asiten and asieleven) to see Lucas bumped a sudden

I should go into Politics, Ha!
😆 Don't get me wrong, I think all those games are tight ones. They really are toss ups, but if I had to throw down a wager...

So the D7 R25 2022 guys are the Yappi version of Omicron? They're infecting all the other threads? Pretty sure the vax won't work on them.
I demand they all be injected with this experimental "shhh", so they can never spread or receive any type of football talk or conjecture....It works great, trust science!