• Hoban by 9-16

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Hoban by 17+

Votes: 17 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll say this and will eat crow for it if I’m wrong. When we shut down Hoban’s run game because to me I just don’t see them running it well, they will have to pass some. If we don’t give up a stupid trick play or play action and they get behind us and score like last year, they will struggle to score on offense. I don’t know what it is with people not buying into this Massillon defense. Where Hoban can have some success is if they create turnovers. That’s the only way they win. I watched there pass rush against Avon, I was not impressed like I have been in the past. That doesn’t mean I think that the defense isn’t good, it is. It’s very good. If we play anything close to what we did Friday we win by a couple scores. Btw PRINGLE and CARD will play Thursday night. Have a great week everyone. Go Tigers! 🐅
This^^^^ The one strength Hoban has an advantage is at DB. They are very good. Owens needs to be very accurate if he throws. These DB’s will all go after the ball.

I’ll say this and will eat crow for it if I’m wrong. When we shut down Hoban’s run game because to me I just don’t see them running it well, they will have to pass some. If we don’t give up a stupid trick play or play action and they get behind us and score like last year, they will struggle to score on offense. I don’t know what it is with people not buying into this Massillon defense. Where Hoban can have some success is if they create turnovers. That’s the only way they win. I watched there pass rush against Avon, I was not impressed like I have been in the past. That doesn’t mean I think that the defense isn’t good, it is. It’s very good. If we play anything close to what we did Friday we win by a couple scores. Btw PRINGLE and CARD will play Thursday night. Have a great week everyone. Go Tigers! 🐅
I was hoping this would be true for Pringle. I love a good defense and he’s one of the best linebackers I’ve seen in recent times. Football IQ is thru the roof. Always in the right place. Fills holes doing his job even when he’s not the one making the tackle. I was hoping for his sake he’d get to play for a championship. He’s earned it.

Dude kiss my Azzz bro. You don’t even know me. And I’m not in the know bi*ch. I ain’t a sideliner. I’m not a booster club member. I don’t speak to nobody on the coaching staff. I don’t talk to any of the kids like that. Maybe that was me trying to speak it into existence. And it’s not a secret who’s been practicing if you have any type of social media. But I’ll tell you what I can do, say whatever I want and I’ll say it straight to your face. So if you want that smoke let me know. I promise you don’t though. Since you want to come at me like that. You’re a hoe for that. So PM me if you want to talk to me in person I’ll meet you anywhere you want. Try to tell me to just show up and support the team. F**k outta here
WoW. Now there’s Mr. Tough Guy. Tiger33. Take it easy Melvin. It’s not that Deep.

After watching Hoban vs avonWe about to smash Hoban !!
we stopping the run and pass !!
Y’all playbook not big enough . You can’t run the same 5 formations all game . And it’s the same play 😂😂😂 you mediocre at best after that . Tiger offense can’t be stopped . We putting up 40+ guarantee . We the champs 2023 tig 🐅

I feel it tig 🐅
This our Championship ! If I see it on tape : I know the kids and coaches see it 🙈 watch !

I love everyone’s confidence. I hope we win as much as anyone but Hoban is still Hoban. I trust the coaches and believe in the players. Just wish my Dad was still around to see it.
I Hope you Guys Win Too. This will finally put an end to the Nightmare.
Please Please Please WIN. Ernest Gallo won’t have enough product if you Don’t.
Go Tigers

Run the clock
1701045611919.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.