• Hoban by 9-16

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Hoban by 17+

Votes: 17 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Valdosta wish's they could have had the road to a state championship like the tigers!🤣💪
TIGERS' PICKED UP 8 Ws ON VALDOSTA THIS SEASON. 16-0 VS 8-4.
ONCE AGAIN MAS$ILLON DEMONSTRATED WHY THEY ARE THE
GREATEST HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL PROGRAM IN THE HISTORY OF
HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL. A GAME AT PAUL BROWN ISN'T JUST A
GAME, IT'S AN EVENT. THROW IN THE FACILITIES, THE FANS, THE
BOOSTERS, THE BAND, THE POMP AND CIRCUMSTANCE, MEDIA COVERAGE THE
COMMUNITY SUPPORT AND ATTENDANCE AT THE GAMES, THE Ws AND
YOU BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND WHY MAS$ILLON IS A PROGRAM THAT
HAS NO PEERS ANYWHERE WHEN IT COMES TO HIGHSCHOOL
FOOTBALL. NEVER HAVE, NEVER WILL.

Last edited:
Well, with St. V's investing all that money in the new campus and the high profile football coach hire , and Walsh coming on strong, maybe Tyrell moves on with a very nice resume. Just my 2 cents, , whatever happened to that dude or dudette???
If I'm Doran Grant the first thing I tell them at my "interview" is "I'm getting Hoban back on the schedule."

Just looking at schedule results Valdoasta had a tougher path than the tigers.Just keeping best team in ohio in check is all.

TIGERS' PICKED UP 8 Ws ON VALDOSTA THIS SEASON. 16-0 VS 8-4.
ONCE AGAIN MAS$ILLON DEMONSTRATED WHY THEY ARE THE
GREATEST HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL PROGRAM IN THE HISTORY OF
HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL. A GAME AT PAUL BROWN ISN'T JUST A
GAME, IT'S AN EVENT. THROW IN THE FACILITIES, THE FANS, THE
BOOSTER, THE BAND, THE POMP AND CIRCUMSTANCE, THE
COMMUNITY SUPPORT AND ATTENDANCE AT THE GAMES, THE Ws AND
YOU BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND WHY MAS$ILLON IS A PROGRAM THAT
HAS NO PEERS ANYWHERE WHEN IT COMES TO HIGHSCHOOL
FOOTBALL. NEVER HAVE, NEVER WILL.
While I agree with the sentiment, QUIT SHOUTING!!!!! Lol

While I agree with the sentiment, QUIT SHOUTING!!!!! Lol
TYPING IN CAPS ISN'T SHOUTING.
IT'S TYPING IN A STYLE I CAN SEE WHAT IV'E TYPED.
I'M NOT A TIGER DIE HARD FAN. SIMPLY SOMEONE
WHO APPRECIATES WHAT MAS$ILLON HAS. AND I HAVE
ENJOYED A GAME OR TWO IN PAUL BROWN AND FAWCETT.

Whoa! A Hoban fan who admits that TT "recruits" players! Stop the presses! This is front page news!!!!!
Every private school has multiple open houses,advertises for students. They have no pigeon hole district like a public school tied to a tax break. Open enrollment helps public schools but not every public school offers it. I don't tt is doing anything different than Lombardo, Kyle, Gerry Faust did. Also if you follow high school football on a National bases you will see in every state public schools complaining about the private schools winning state championships all the time. Bob Ladacaucer wrote a book and they made a movie about Cocord DE LaSalle a private high in California who went over 12 years without losing a game 151 wins in a row. They said thre were players on that team from all over California,

Where did this happen at?

And Massillon getting booed? I love it.
IMG_3079.jpeg

Whoa! A Hoban fan who admits that TT "recruits" players! Stop the presses! This is front page news!!!!!
He’s also a really insightful poster who adds a lot to the discussion too. I really enjoy other posters who add to the discussion rather than constantly try to discredit Massillon. You’re more than welcome to hate us but I really enjoy hearing others opinions on their team.

Then, WHY did you make such a big deal about our venue and scheduled dates. Or is it merely a case of lil pecker syndrome?
It is baffling to me why someone from Georgia is still posting on an Ohio HS football forum.... Don't they have local HS forums for you to spew your weird nonsense on? Or perhaps you have been banned from those and Yappi is the only option to let out your "unusual" diatribes....

It is baffling to me why someone from Georgia is still posting on an Ohio HS football forum.... Don't they have local HS forums for you to spew your weird nonsense on? Or perhaps you have been banned from those and Yappi is the only option to let out your "unusual" diatribes....

I am flattered but I am sure he posts on all of them.

At this day and age all schools should have some type of weapon detection systems (intelligent and software based, not your average metal detectors) in place. You would be surprised of how many of the nationally known high schools that have these type of systems in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.