• Hoban by 9-16

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Hoban by 17+

Votes: 17 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's because you all cry about Hoban recruiting players (private schools have to to fill their school) and then when you get recruits from other schools you act like it's no big deal and the norm. Kids want to play for winning programs and a chance for a ring and scholarships. Can't blame them for leaving Copley, wish they would have chosen Hoban
How many hoban players were held out of games by the OHSAA this season? Massillon (not exclusively, either) fans are more frustrated by having to play by a different sets of rules.
solely based of the women I’ve dated from Massillon and Akron… I’m going to it the tigers on this one
Watch out, you are horninating in on Smoove Moves territory.

I'll be there losing my voice (again) rooting for the Tigers, but until we beat Hoban in the 'ship, they are the favored team.

Also, for whoever said Hoban has nothing to lose, weren't they in the Championship game in 2022? 2021?

The argument shifting from "private schools have the advantage" to "open enrollment schools have the advantage" tells you all you need to know. I'm glad the Massillon fans have had to hear about how they recruit and how unfair it is, when the allegations are not based in reality. Each school type has their own unique problems when it comes to getting players.

When you're losing, it's always something/someone else's fault.

Hoban-Massillon is going to be a great game with two teams that have built a huge rivalry.

So quiet from the Hoban fans, it’s not quiet confidence, they know what is coming Thursday night. A black swarm that is unstoppable, this Massillon team is confident and it’s all about 2023 not what happened last year or a few years ago or anything. It’s just the next team in the way of a goal that has been a long time coming.
This is the year to finally get the playoff monkey off our backs, Massillon has had an incredible history of winning football and that history will always be there and can never be taken away and now it’s time to add to that history.
This is our year !!!!

The argument shifting from "private schools have the advantage" to "open enrollment schools have the advantage" tells you all you need to know. I'm glad the Massillon fans have had to hear about how they recruit and how unfair it is, when the allegations are not based in reality. Each school type has their own unique problems when it comes to getting players.

When you're losing, it's always something/someone else's fault.

Hoban-Massillon is going to be a great game with two teams that have built a huge rivalry.

This logic doesn't check out at all. Two different neighborhoods bud.

To be fair, there aren't many Hoban fans on here (or anywhere, really). There are one or two who seem to be objective, knowledgeable fans, but the others seem to be sad parents still living through their kids. A lot of the Hoban talk from others is really anti-Massillon.

Couldn’t agree more

Massillon has cried for years about the privates and the advantage they have…when they act just like one. DPOY and QB not Massillon kids…but will be quick to tell you 99% of their kids are from Massillon
One hasn’t played but even by what you said you named 2 out of 22 players

Yo my man 82’ : correct me if I’m wrong :
We clocked our entire schedule : except valdo & Ed’s ? Including playoff schedule correct ?

Status
Not open for further replies.