Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Moeller by 1-8

Votes: 28 23.1%
  • Moeller by 9-16

Votes: 44 36.4%
  • Moeller by 17+

Votes: 16 13.2%

• Total voters
So where does st Ed’s rank in the elite conversation? They beat all of the out of state teams they faced but lost to an Ohio team?
yes I would consider them elite. The Ohio team they lost to was on the road, undefeated and beat a team from Georgia.

I'm rooting for anyone against the parochial schools. Go Springfield!
Have the Centerville AD call the St Edward Athletic office to schedule a game so you can root against a parochial school. Call 216-221-3776 and ask for the athletic office.

I guess I'm kind of impressed that a SE poster is posting on this game here. Seems like he/she/they/them are very interested in the outcome of this game and are a little apprehensive about a SE repeat. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :cool::cool::cool::banana::banana::banana::banana::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:
I think they are saying that their confidence level of a three-peat is very high if they play Springfield.

Good, but don't stop there. There's more work to do. More to figure out. You need to take things one step further now. Can you handle that??
Next step is trying to figure out how much time I commit to Ohio River Boy's posts after the game. It's a challenge.

Just can't call Moeller or Springfield elite when they've been blown out by teams from Indiana (Moeller) and Dematha (Springfield). Just can't do it. Good teams in Ohio? Absolutely, but by no means are either team elite.
Moe lost three games in Indiana. Two of them are the best in the state in 6A and recently played each other in regionals. The other (EC) is going to walk through a state championship. Add a new head coach, new OC new DC new position coaches……one of the 6A teams we lost in overtime when going for a conversion in OT. These aren’t excuses, just facts.

Moe lost three games in Indiana. Two of them are the best in the state in 6A and recently played each other in regionals. The other (EC) is going to walk through a state championship. Add a new head coach, new OC new DC new position coaches……one of the 6A teams we lost in overtime when going for a conversion in OT. These aren’t excuses, just facts.
They also struggled against a subpar St Xavier team

They struggled against a subpar team (but won). Springfield lost to multiple subpar teams. Not sure how that's advantage: Springfield.
Oil is the Supreme Yapper. Until The Tiger’s run into Big Brother Hoban.
Then like College Football Recruiting There is a Dead Period.
Go Tigers get the Oil Filter off your Back. BEAT HOBAN.