Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Moeller by 1-8

Votes: 28 23.1%
  • Moeller by 9-16

Votes: 44 36.4%
  • Moeller by 17+

Votes: 16 13.2%

• Total voters
You definitely got the knives out for Springfield. It doesn't surprise me after 5 straight regional championships, other GWOC schools are getting resentful and bitter, especially when everyone thought this was a down year for SHS. But I am surprised and disappointed that you would stoop to the level of people like Dayride. I really thought you were better than that ...
No bitterness here. Not only do I root for public schools over private schools, I always root for GWOC schools. I think the Cats are talented enough to keep this close. I’m going with Springfield 28-24!

WE HAVE A WINNER!! I picked three winners since there were so many entries. The Yappi names I gave away from my multiple accounts are:
  • ORB’SDADDY
  • EDIRYAD (Dayride spelled backwards he never figured it out)
  • MoeDouglass’#1recruit
Congrats to the new owners.

Clear your boards we can probably get at least three more games in by kickoff. I still have at least 15 accounts I can give away.

There are also a couple of over/under options available

• Number of quote posts in a row in 10 minutes: Over/Under 4.5
  • Times he posts actual game analysis or something useful: Over/Under 1

Too bad the game is not at Welcome Stadium. It would be shorter drive for both teams and likely draw a nice crowd of neutral fans from Dayton area. Welcome Stadium has plenty of parking but does charge the $5 fee. Good luck to both teams.
Yup….map quested piqua, 1 hour 33 minutes. Just can’t do it with family in town. UD I’m there.

No bitterness here. Not only do I root for public schools over private schools, I always root for GWOC schools. I think the Cats are talented enough to keep this close. I’m going with Springfield 28-24!
Oh, I wasn't referring to you. It's some of the other GWOC posters, who shall remain nameless ... I'd so love to see the publics dump the privates this week to setup a Springfield-Bradley state title game tilt in Canton. That would rock alot of people's worlds on Yappi!

Too much Ponatoski and Marshall. GBM 💪 🏈
Ponatoski and Marshall.png

Maybe you should watch some film of SHS in this year's playoffs. What you see just might surprise you, especially in the 4th quarters...
Sorry ORB. Springfield had a great 2nd half of the season, but the ball ends on Friday night. Time for Cinderella to get home before the uniforms turn to rags and the buses turn to pumpkins. Moeller is going to wear you down and should win by 20.

Sorry ORB. Springfield had a great 2nd half of the season, but the ball ends on Friday night. Time for Cinderella to get home before the uniforms turn to rags and the buses turn to pumpkins. Moeller is going to wear you down and should win by 20.
You don't know SHS's team this year. It's very different from the last 2 years. You should watch video clips from their playoff games.

Too much Ponatoski and Marshall. GBM 💪 🏈View attachment 50179
Too much Martin, Norman and Scott

Kind of a bad look for Ohio to have both of these teams in the final 4 after both being blown out in games against out of state competition

New coaches, New scheme. Took a few games for players to adjust and learn. Its not just a one set defense. It can switch from 4 dwn lineman man cover to a three three stack defense.
East Central is undefeated and playing for the Indiana 4A state title on Saturday, where MasseyRatings.com has them favored by 30.

Kind of a bad look for Ohio to have both of these teams in the final 4 after both being blown out in games against out of state competition
No it isn’t. Judging the overall quality of high school sports between states based on a handful of crossover games is foolish.

I’m not saying Ohio football sucks but it wasn’t the strongest year in our state that’s for sure.
As I’ve said anytime this come up, it’s all about which teams play quality OOS teams. Ohio has a lot of teams that take care of business in these games. You can’t judge Ohio football on a few individual games.

As I’ve said anytime this come up, it’s all about which teams play quality OOS teams. Ohio has a lot of teams that take care of business in these games. You can’t judge Ohio football on a few individual games.
Yes and the teams that lost are representing Ohio in the Division I final 4. It would be one thing if neither team made it this far but for them to make it this far is not a good look.

Yes and the teams that lost are representing Ohio in the Division I final 4. It would be one thing if neither team made it this far but for them to make it this far is not a good look.
How many high school football fans outside of Ohio know Springfield and Moeller’s schedule and that they are in the final 4? Is there someone in Texas looking at the ohsaa bracket and saying look at this, these two teams lost to out of state teams so those regions are terrible? You worry way too much about these national optics. National rankings are a bigger joke than the ap polls.

How many high school football fans outside of Ohio know Springfield and Moeller’s schedule and that they are in the final 4? Is there someone in Texas looking at the ohsaa bracket and saying look at this, these two teams lost to out of state teams so those regions are terrible? You worry way too much about these national optics. National rankings are a bigger joke than the ap polls.
Maxpreps absolutely knows.