D7 R25 2023

🚨🚨🚨 Welcome ”new JFK members” 🚨🚨🚨

I wish I had insight on just how many students are aware of Yappi, and if it’s even remotely important to them…I can’t even imagine. I always just assumed it was us aging “cool dudes” …along the this same thought, are coaches and staff aware of Yappi. Would be an interesting case study. I think there’s a lot information freely volunteered here. I also think an overwhelming majority of successful coaches probably aren’t even familiar with their local media, let alone social. Yappi looks to be positioning itself into legitimate media and I would imagine more coaches will be aware of the digital landscape in the near future.

I’m aware that our favorite Kennedy posters were parents, alumni, or program affiliated. I am also aware that they have a sense of humor. I‘m really hoping the uptick in posters are more of the same. As for the offseason stuff, it’s been covered. To death. I just don’t want folks “finally” hopping on to “speak their mind” about a singular situation and miss out on the fun stuff. You know, the slack-jawed waggery.

**Also, looks like WQKT is streaming Lucas vs. Hillsdale. OH Report is the best product on the market, but QKT’s Breckinridge on the call cannot be topped.

That is interesting. Especially with the way Norwayne molly-whopped Brookfield.
Something tells me the Warrior faithful are not fans of Wayne Co. Brookfield lost something like 6 of their top contributors to graduation from a year ago. Including two D1 recruits and a massively disrespected QB. They brought back their “nice” RB and I thought, the younger Davis brother (older brother is a D1 WR?) And then I read that Davis quit the team? Also, after watching them last year, I think the nicest thing I can say about their coaching staff is that they likely perform well against schools they’re used to seeing. (Something isn’t translating from film to field against new opponents) @OhioGuy4 would know more on them, or if I‘ve mixed some info up…

Something tells me the Warrior faithful are not fans of Wayne Co.
No Way Comedy GIF by CBC

I wish I had insight on just how many students are aware of Yappi, and if it’s even remotely important to them…I can’t even imagine. I always just assumed it was us aging “cool dudes” …along the this same thought, are coaches and staff aware of Yappi. Would be an interesting case study. I think there’s a lot information freely volunteered here. I also think an overwhelming majority of successful coaches probably aren’t even familiar with their local media, let alone social. Yappi looks to be positioning itself into legitimate media and I would imagine more coaches will be aware of the digital landscape in the near future.

I’m aware that our favorite Kennedy posters were parents, alumni, or program affiliated. I am also aware that they have a sense of humor. I‘m really hoping the uptick in posters are more of the same. As for the offseason stuff, it’s been covered. To death. I just don’t want folks “finally” hopping on to “speak their mind” about a singular situation and miss out on the fun stuff. You know, the slack-jawed waggery.

**Also, looks like WQKT is streaming Lucas vs. Hillsdale. OH Report is the best product on the market, but QKT’s Breckinridge on the call cannot be topped.
Just made my day. Only stream complaint I had from last year it that it didn't show the clock. But Breck is as good as it gets!

Something tells me the Warrior faithful are not fans of Wayne Co. Brookfield lost something like 6 of their top contributors to graduation from a year ago. Including two D1 recruits and a massively disrespected QB. They brought back their “nice” RB and I thought, the younger Davis brother (older brother is a D1 WR?) And then I read that Davis quit the team? Also, after watching them last year, I think the nicest thing I can say about their coaching staff is that they likely perform well against schools they’re used to seeing. (Something isn’t translating from film to field against new opponents) @OhioGuy4 would know more on them, or if I‘ve mixed some info up…
Davis did not quit it was Jones who is now back on the team. The team is very young, but once conference play starts they should settle in.

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Good for them. I don't think there is a D7 program with an enrollment of ~70 high school boys out there could handle the loss of 16 starters and a head coach and be what they were. If I had to bet, I'd say they know what they are up against in the upcoming games, but name me a similar sized school that you could take away a legitimate 15+ starters and wouldn't struggle in a four game stint against teams that lost a combined 2 games last year in the regular season and all are expected to make runs again this year? A 4 or 5 win season would be impressive given the situation. People love to hate on Warren JFK but the more I see and read, they will be back.
Lest we forget the back to back 2-8 seasons in 2013 and 2014.

School admins need to hire the right people and get out of the way and support their coaches and staff when the time arises. I don't understand why some schools make this harder than it needs to be.

1. The students know
2. The coaches know
3. The admins know
4. The recent grads know

Most of the "new JFK members" are students and recent grads. They know what's up and shitpost for fun, because that what kids do these days.

Believe the WR went to Ashland D2@OhioGuy4 can confirm

Good for them. I don't think there is a D7 program with an enrollment of ~70 high school boys out there could handle the loss of 16 starters and a head coach and be what they were. If I had to bet, I'd say they know what they are up against in the upcoming games, but name me a similar sized school that you could take away a legitimate 15+ starters and wouldn't struggle in a four game stint against teams that lost a combined 2 games last year in the regular season and all are expected to make runs again this year? A 4 or 5 win season would be impressive given the situation. People love to hate on Warren JFK but the more I see and read, they will be back.
Every good program bounces back. This is JFK's rebuilding year, once the kids buy into it, things can only go up.

How are the smaller schools in the Mahoning Valley region fairing? Lowellville? Lisbon? Mathews? McDonald? Southern Local? Reserve?
Lowellville came from behind to beat Columbiana by 1 in OT. Last year Lowellville whacked Columbiana. I don't think Columbiana is projected to be a factor in region 21 or their conference. However the Clippers did have a lot of injuries last year
Lisbon running clocked Windham. I think Windham will struggle mightily this year. Although I think Lisbon skill positions ain't half bad. But Lisbon has literally no size on their lines
Mathews lost to Jackson Milton by 4 TDs. Further proving Mathews winning record in 22 was due to a doable schedule and a crafty octogenarian head coach
McDonald beat Southetn in a back & forth contest. I think that's more indicative of McDonald getting back to Blue Devil football
Reserve posters seemed surprised that Malvern physically dominated them.
If I had to rank your teams that you mentioned....

1. McDonald
2. Southern
3. Lowellville
4. Reserve
5. Lisbon
6. Mathews

1. The students know
2. The coaches know
3. The admins know
4. The recent grads know

Most of the "new JFK members" are students and recent grads. They know what's up and shitpost for fun, because that what kids do these days.
Same credibility as Gotti after he got axed from Kennedy and posts on here. It’s all for a nice cause

A letter to JFK fans from the general population:

Just so I have this all straight. JFK was runner up in 2020, went to the final four in 2021, and was the state title runner up last year in 2022.

-Something happens....Coaching staff leaves. They leave a team with lots of talent, including a senior QB who has 3 years under his belt as a starter.

To me, the only reason people shouldn't be upset with the school/administration is if they relieved the coaching staff of their duties because of something criminal going on.

Now - we KNOW that was not the case. The coaches left on their own accord. We SHOULD be able to ALL AGREE on that right? Good.

That being said, how in the *&$# can people be on here and be mad other JFK guys. Stop being mad at each other, if y'all would have been this proud of your voice when all the stuff was going down - maybe you'd still have your coach, and legitimate state title shot. The people that are on here, that are critical of JFK right now, have had a lot invested into JFK in the recent years and they're upset with how everything came crashing down after last season. They have every right to be. Stop coming on here (all you "new" JFK posters) and picking fights with other JFK fans - strap a set of cojones on and take that fight to the JFK administration that caused the mess to begin with. Until then, go away.

Sincerely,
The rest of D7 R25 posters

A letter to JFK fans from the general population:

Just so I have this all straight. JFK was runner up in 2020, went to the final four in 2021, and was the state title runner up last year in 2022.

-Something happens....Coaching staff leaves. They leave a team with lots of talent, including a senior QB who has 3 years under his belt as a starter.

To me, the only reason people shouldn't be upset with the school/administration is if they relieved the coaching staff of their duties because of something criminal going on.

Now - we KNOW that was not the case. The coaches left on their own accord. We SHOULD be able to ALL AGREE on that right? Good.

That being said, how in the *&$# can people be on here and be mad other JFK guys. Stop being mad at each other, if y'all would have been this proud of your voice when all the stuff was going down - maybe you'd still have your coach, and legitimate state title shot. The people that are on here, that are critical of JFK right now, have had a lot invested into JFK in the recent years and they're upset with how everything came crashing down after last season. They have every right to be. Stop coming on here (all you "new" JFK posters) and picking fights with other JFK fans - strap a set of cojones on and take that fight to the JFK administration that caused the mess to begin with. Until then, go away.

Sincerely,
The rest of D7 R25 posters
I didn’t join to sh*tpost about anyone, so I’ve kept it positive . I will continue to say that I’m happy to support This new HC and what he’s trying to accomplish, even if it leads to a 1 win season this year. Some things are more important than W’s. As for being invested, my kids are third generation at JFK, so yeah, I have a lot invested.