D7 R25 2023

Oh I’m not going to let that go! Might of found the 1st shirt I’m printing this year. (Limited run - of course)
If you could print that with a silhouette of this....I'm a buyer

1692906222440.png

Cuyahoga Heights is open. That’s not a great matchup for the current iteration of the Red Wolves…but….There’s another team with an open week #2… closer than Trimble. I just didn’t want to leave it left unsaid.

Last thing - the people who are "throwing daggers behind" were also extremely critical of their team when they played poorly in the last several years. If they barely won, or played like crap, they were the first on here ripping them for how the played. And if they had a tough matchup, they were the first on here saying there was no chance JFK was going to win....

So their harsh perspectives on JFK football have been here even during the good times. I'd say we'd all be better served if the arguments stayed about football, rather than vendettas against each other or the school.
I have never seen anyone "throwing daggers" at JFK the past few years. It was the complete opposite, at least from my end.

You know…I’d have let that one ride as it was…😂😂
I may have been shallow as a young man, for dating stupid girls and for parking an extra Xbox in her room…

But, damnit when I’m awaken by “your Xbox looks funny”, my question of “what color is the rings on the front” is met with “I don’t know 🥺” and my response of “you don’t know your colors?” gets hit with the two dots ‘..’ you best believe I’m going over there to investigate myself; and getting my money’s worth by stressing the importance of simple communication so I don’t have to do an hour of roundtrip driving to find out something that could’ve been explained to me through text.

I may have been shallow as a young man, for dating stupid girls and for parking an extra Xbox in her room…

But, damnit when I’m awaken by “your Xbox looks funny”, my question of “what color is the rings on the front” is met with “I don’t know 🥺” and my response of “you don’t know your colors?” gets hit with the two dots ‘..’ you best believe I’m going over there to investigate myself; and getting my money’s worth by stressing the importance of simple communication so I don’t have to do an hour of roundtrip driving to find out something that could’ve been explained to me through text.
Star Wars Force GIF by Xbox

Kennedy has a rough road this offseason, But as Classof91 knows and we made it, and won it. Every team in this Valley has had their best and worst years. Hopefully the Eagles can get through the next five weeks injury free with some wins. I believe in Coach so we'll see. BTW Classof91, classoo2 of 92 was probably the truth. We taught them boys

Kennedy has a rough road this offseason, But as Classof91 knows and we made it, and won it. Every team in this Valley has had their best and worst years. Hopefully the Eagles can get through the next five weeks injury free with some wins. I believe in Coach so we'll see. BTW Classof91, classoo2 of 92 was probably the truth. We taught them boys
My Warren is a little rusty, but I think I understand this…

It cost what now to get a Kennedy education?