D7 R25 2023

[/QUOTE]
Well shoot....I'm on here all the time and literally don't remember it. But then again....most of the JFK discussion is a few guys saying how bad they're gonna be and a bunch of "new" guys saying the old guys are just salty. So if I'm being honest, I kinda skim and read past some of that discussion lol
JFK will get rolled the next 5 weeks, if they can get out of that stretch healthy they’ll have a fighters chance in their last 4 in fact should be favored vs Aquinas and Cleveland Central Catholic

JFK will get rolled the next 5 weeks, if they can get out of that stretch healthy they’ll have a fighters chance in their last 4 in fact should be favored vs Aquinas and Cleveland Central Catholic
[/QUOTE]
I watched some of the Cambell/STA game. Kennedy will win that one easily. CCC is CCC, the Eagles will most likely win that one too. Rootstown and Southeast is going to depend on them being very healthy. A few key injuries and those games wont be close.

@The Dock I guess that calling out irrationality is ‘hating’ on the ‘Tiger’ MEN.
“Down to the Countryside (for posters who talk out of both sides of their mouth)” movement 2023

1692650435118.png

I'm in

LUCAS(Pick’em!)__xx__@ HILLSDALE_____

SPRINGFIELD (-7)___X___@ BROOKFIELD____

DANVILLE(-33)___X__@ BUCYRUS_____

TORONTO(-35)__X___@ EAST PALESTINE_____

CONOTTON VALLEY(+18)____@ MALVERN__X___

ST. PAUL(+9)__X___@ EDISON_____

RICHMOND HTS.(+30)____@ LINSLY (WV)__X___

COLUMBIANA(+7)__X__@ McDONALD_____

GARFIELD(-35)____@ JFK__X___

CAMPBELL MEMORIAL(+3)____@ LOWELLVILLE___X___

Last edited:
...And im shocked at the amount of people picking Campbell at plus 3. Lowellville is gonna roll them. Just as Jaws31 said St Thomas Aquinas is baaaad. Take that Campbell running clock victory with a grain of salt. Looking at the highlights this weekend they seemed even more anemic than last year. And last years squad lost to Windham by 18

Were you at the Steubenville CC/ Wellsville game? Congrats to the Crusaders, but i was very shocked at that score. Are the Crusaders improved or did Wellsville step back? Sure was a head scratcher for the Tigers to hire a little league coach for varsity.
Got out of work late so watched it on YouTube.

Game turned late in the 2nd quarter. CCHS led 8-6. Scored 2 TD late in the 1st half. PF on Wellsville meant they Kicked off deep to start the 2nd half. KO retuned for a TD. 30-6 just like that. Crusaders D shut out the Tigers the last 28:25 of the game.

And so is calling out cognitive dissonance. Must be contagious in Shadyside.
To quote the great Tiger MAN who did go to Notre Dame, came back to his community and tried to make it a better place, last year on the “did MH really say a racism v6” thread…

Quit burying your head in the sand, Sue.

LUCAS(Pick’em!)__X__@ HILLSDALE____

SPRINGFIELD (-7)___X__@ BROOKFIELD____

DANVILLE(-33)__X__@ BUCYRUS_____

TORONTO(-35)_X___@ EAST PALESTINE_____

CONOTTON VALLEY(+18)____@ MALVERN__X___

ST. PAUL(+9)___X__@ EDISON_____

RICHMOND HTS.(+30)___X_@ LINSLY (WV)_____

COLUMBIANA(+7)____@ McDONALD__X___

GARFIELD(-35)____@ JFK__X___

CAMPBELL MEMORIAL(+3)____@ LOWELLVILLE__X___