Covid 19 Vaccine - Apparent Side Effects ? and was it worth it ?

In order to exploit us they rely on conservatives being largely law abiding with a deep respect for our institutions.
This is a fantastic insight.

Leftists quietly invade and take over entire industries, culturally influential institutions, and agencies of government. We don't even notice it's happening and if we do, we are too busy doing conservative things like working, raising kids, and volunteering to worry about it and we believe in the American system and that there are checks in the system that would prevent leftists from leveraging that power and influence against us.

The Left gets tired of being quiet and flying under the radar. They have leverage in the intelligence agencies, State Dept, FBI/DOJ, etc., and they overtly weaponize it against us. They use their control of education, entertainment, media, and social media to indoctrinate, sexualize, trans, and morally corrupt our children.

They use corporations to implement their sick values like DIE and to censor and cancel opposing voices and their political opponents

We notice that they are clubbing us over the head with their institutional control, they deny that they are doing that, they tell us we are conspiracy theorists, and accuse us of opposing essential American institutions. It is all a lie from the far side of River Styx and they revel in it and push it with demonic fervor.

What a twisted and despicable philosophy it is.

From your link--

The editorial board said COVID school closures set student progress in math and reading back by two decades​

But ox said it was just a minor inconvenience, dammit!
I don't know why you're barking up my tree if that's what you take issue with. I said two days ago we learned quickly that remote learning was going to be rendered useless.

In order to exploit us they rely on conservatives being largely law abiding with a deep respect for our institutions.
Liberals are also largely law abiding with a deep respect for others. Why aren't liberals exploited because of being largely law abiding?

Absolute garbage as usual from you.
This is a fantastic insight.

Leftists quietly invade and take over entire industries, culturally influential institutions, and agencies of government. We don't even notice it's happening and if we do, we are too busy doing conservative things like working, raising kids, and volunteering to worry about it and we believe in the American system and that there are checks in the system that would prevent leftists from leveraging that power and influence against us.

The Left gets tired of being quiet and flying under the radar. They have leverage in the intelligence agencies, State Dept, FBI/DOJ, etc., and they overtly weaponize it against us. They use their control of education, entertainment, media, and social media to indoctrinate, sexualize, trans, and morally corrupt our children.

They use corporations
to implement their sick values like DIE and to censor and cancel opposing voices and their political opponents

We notice that they are clubbing us over the head with their institutional control, they deny that they are doing that, they tell us we are conspiracy theorists, and accuse us of opposing essential American institutions. It is all a lie from the far side of River Styx and they revel in it and push it with demonic fervor.

What a twisted and despicable philosophy it is.

Liberals work, raise kids and volunteer. Liberals believe in the American system.

Total BS. You are paranoid.

Citizens United, a conservative non-profit organization. "corporations are people, my friend."

Liberals are also largely law abiding with a deep respect for others. Why aren't liberals exploited because of being largely law abiding?

Absolute garbage as usual from you.

Liberals work, raise kids and volunteer. Liberals believe in the American system.

Total BS. You are paranoid.

Citizens United, a conservative non-profit organization. "corporations are people, my friend."
Well, back at you. Never mentioned liberals. Words mean things and when you note them, it's really helpful with comprehension and a response.

Or you twist them and then make a silly argument against your own twist.

Try again, sophist. Lol

And this is illustrates a point I was making. It is a tired leftist rhetorical device. You see, none of the things like weaponization, indoctrination, etc., are happening. It's my paranoia. Lol. The problem is that we have the receipts and lumps on the head. We understand that you live in "Animal Farm", but don't ever think we are being persuaded by you, "Squealer."

Last edited:
See the "HUGE" spike in EXCESS death rate? LOL

Oh wait, you can't because it was all fake news and there was no real EXCESS. There could have been some minor or localized deviations but nothing out of standard deviation. What happens when you divide the EXCESS when EXCESS is a negative.
Heck, looks like the whole plandemic and all your poison injections, lockdowns, mask were a waste of time and a even bigger psyop.

Now go back and reread your fake news remember...words are important.
How stupid do you feel now?

You are an idiot buffoon. Your analysis says right at the top that it is an estimate that does not include any Covid data. LOL.

NOTE: All death rate data after 2019 are United Nations projections and therefore DO NOT include any impacts from COVID-19.

Now, look at real data:

It is over 1.1 million in the US.

Hand Job is wrong again!
Think again dipsh_t. His source notes that it does not include any excess deaths from covid.

NOTE: All death rate data after 2019 are United Nations projections and therefore DO NOT include any impacts from COVID-19.

I don't know why you're barking up my tree if that's what you take issue with. I said two days ago we learned quickly that remote learning was going to be rendered useless.

I take issue with the entire Plandemic of which you were a facilitator. You missed your chance to campaign against remote learning.

Never forget, never forgive.

Well, back at you. Never mentioned liberals. Words mean things and when you note them, it's really helpful with comprehension and a response.

Or you twist them and then make a silly argument against your own twist.

Try again, sophist. Lol
Oh, so Leftists! . The left!

So, you have are not talking about Liberals when you use the term leftist or the left? You are specifically talking of people with a working-class populist agenda?

Liberals are cool. You have no issue with them. Got it.

Considering my grandmother died of Covid because the other person living with her was unvaccinated, contracted, and brought it in the house, no, not all that stupid. Thanks bud.
I am truly sorry to hear about you grandmother, but we know for a fact that getting the jabs did not stop people from getting and sharing the virus with others so even if the person living with her had gotten vaccinated there is a good chance the out come could have been the same.

See the "HUGE" spike in EXCESS death rate? LOL

Oh wait, you can't because it was all fake news and there was no real EXCESS. There could have been some minor or localized deviations but nothing out of standard deviation. What happens when you divide the EXCESS when EXCESS is a negative.
Heck, looks like the whole plandemic and all your poison injections, lockdowns, mask were a waste of time and a even bigger psyop.

Now go back and reread your fake news remember...words are important.
How stupid do you feel now?
1700662888314.png

I am truly sorry to hear about you grandmother, but we know for a fact that getting the jabs did not stop people from getting and sharing the virus with others so even if the person living with her had gotten vaccinated there is a good chance the out come could have been the same.
There was A chance. Good? Debatable. My aunt was outwardly symptomatic.

There was A chance. Good? Debatable. My aunt was outwardly symptomatic.
One of the under reported things was the fact if you got the jabs and got the virus there was a good chance who would not know you had it and were passing it along to those you came in contact with. You just had a slight cold nothing to worry about.

Seriously? I resisted and screamed my protests as soon as two weeks to flatten the curve turned into 2 years.

You willingly submitted like a bitch.

Youth is wasted on the young.
LOL. You resisted and yelled real loud. To who? How did that go?

One of the under reported things was the fact if you got the jabs and got the virus there was a good chance who would not know you had it and were passing it along to those you came in contact with. You just had a slight cold nothing to worry about.
That was underreported for a very good reason.

Where? On a football website? What did you actively do that existed in the real world?

Plead my case to anyone who would listen and to many who wouldn't. Publicly resisted any and all mandates as a visual example of courage in the face of tyrants.