Covid 19 Vaccine - Apparent Side Effects ? and was it worth it ?

You said I was telling other people what to do. I wasn't, liar.

I am however greatly enjoying your pretzel dance!
My words you liar: whether they should or need to get vaccinations?

Your words you liar: there is zero need to get vaccinated.

This is simple English. You proclaimed that there is zero need for for people to get vaccinations. I said why to you feel you should state what other people need or don’t.

You are devolving deeper into stupidity with each post. No matter how you try to lie and deny, it is all in the thread. I’m sure your double talk with the retards at the Tilton works. Not here.

This is simple English. You proclaimed that there is zero need for for people to get vaccinations. I said why to you feel you should state what other people need or don’t.

You are devolving deeper into stupidity with each post. No matter how you try to lie and deny, it is all in the thread. I’m sure your double talk with the retards at the Tilton works. Not here.
Zzzzzzzzz Are your chores done? Plantation worker with a hat.

Here is the NYT trying to atone for its Branch Covidian Cult propaganda it peddled for 3 years:

If you don't subscribe here is an article about the NYT editorial.

From your link--

The editorial board said COVID school closures set student progress in math and reading back by two decades​

But ox said it was just a minor inconvenience, dammit!

Dance for me monkey!

lmao

You still dreaming of meeting me? Friday. 5pm. Ill Mannered Brewing. Just don’t expect the same retards as you get at the Tilton.

Sounds good!

Other than looking for someone morbidly obese, what other disgusting physical characteristics do you sport?

lmao

From your link--

The editorial board said COVID school closures set student progress in math and reading back by two decades​

But ox said it was just a minor inconvenience, dammit!
Well, one of the characteristics of a leftist is that the thing they pushed hard for, and ardently supported and defended, which caused x damage, is never the fault of what they pushed hard for and ardently supported/defended. It's a law.

When all else fails, Trump must have done it or the denial option is always available.

Sounds good!

Other than looking for someone morbidly obese, what other disgusting physical characteristics do you sport?

lmao
I gave them to you. 6’ 4”. Weighed in yesterday at 242 lbs after workout. Goatee and will have a Titlest hat on. You cant miss me.

Well, one of the characteristics of a leftist is that the thing they pushed hard for, and ardently supported and defended, which caused x damage, is never the fault of what they pushed hard for and ardently supported/defended. It's a law.

When all else fails, Trump must have done it or the denial option is always available.

I think the part that baffles me most is their apparent belief the government would never lie and is working in their best interest.

I have to believe even their overlords were amazed at how easily they conformed and did as they were told!

Last edited:
It actually does not matter. If this was just an age thing than you would have a death delta that aligned with the party delta. It is 7% to 43%. You are obviously too dumb to understand the math.
You can't read and you are bad at math...The key word phrase is "increase in EXCESS death rate" They don't mention that that number is around .75% ...so yes, almost no one. Then add in the age of republicans likely increasing as you get even older and already much higher by your stats...the dems are literally the hole here.

Please reread your fake news.

You can't read and you are bad at math...The key word phrase is "increase in EXCESS death rate" They don't mention that that number is around .75% ...so yes, almost no one. Then add in the age of republicans likely increasing as you get even older and already much higher by your stats...the dems are literally the hole here.

Please reread your fake news.
Seems like you are really having trouble. In the analysis of 500K deaths, there was almost no difference in the year up to the release of the vaccine. After the vaccine became widely available, deaths from the exact same places drastically changed. Political party did not change. Ages analyzed did not change. Vaccination status is the only thing that changed.

“As they calculated excess death rate data for Florida and Ohio, the researchers found only small differences between Republican and Democratic voters in the first year of the pandemic, with both groups suffering similarly sharp rises in excess deaths that winter.

Things changed as the summer of 2021 approached. When coronavirus vaccine access widened, so did the excess death gap. In the researchers' adjusted analysis of the period after April 1, 2021, they calculated Democratic voters' excess death rate at 18.1, and Republicans' at 25.8 — a 7.7 percentage-point difference equating to a 43% gap. “

Once the vax became available to everybody in May 2021, the huge increase in republican death rate started to show itself.

I think the part that baffles me most is their apparent belief the government would never lie and is working in their best interest.
I suspect that trolls like ProV and Happy know that government is fully capable of lying to it's people. In fact to them government lying is a feature not a bug. What they want is a Government that lies to further their progressive left agenda. A government willing to do their ideological dirty work for them.

In order to exploit us they rely on conservatives being largely law abiding with a deep respect for our institutions. This has worked wonders for advancing their narrative over last 50 years. But now they've hit a snag as a growing number of conservatives no longer are willing to play this losers game. We see we're being played for suckers. Now we enter uncharted waters.

Seems like you are really having trouble. In the analysis of 500K deaths, there was almost no difference in the year up to the release of the vaccine. After the vaccine became widely available, deaths from the exact same places drastically changed. Political party did not change. Ages analyzed did not change. Vaccination status is the only thing that changed.

“As they calculated excess death rate data for Florida and Ohio, the researchers found only small differences between Republican and Democratic voters in the first year of the pandemic, with both groups suffering similarly sharp rises in excess deaths that winter.

Things changed as the summer of 2021 approached. When coronavirus vaccine access widened, so did the excess death gap. In the researchers' adjusted analysis of the period after April 1, 2021, they calculated Democratic voters' excess death rate at 18.1, and Republicans' at 25.8 — a 7.7 percentage-point difference equating to a 43% gap. “

Once the vax became available to everybody in May 2021, the huge increase in republican death rate started to show itself.

FYI the increase in EXESESS death .75% is near standard deviation in any given year. What is 43% of .75% again. Then use your figures for age and life expectancy... Try again, you look really dumb now...

FYI the increase in EXESESS death .75% is near standard deviation in any given year. What is 43% of .75% again. Then use your figures for age and life expectancy... Try again, you look really dumb now...
Your argument that a huge difference in excess death rate does not matter because the gross numbers are low is epically stupid. The fact remains that the excess rate was much higher for republicans than the previous year. End of story.

Your argument that a huge difference in excess death rate does not matter because the gross numbers are low is epically stupid. The fact remains that the excess rate was much higher for republicans than the previous year. End of story.

See the "HUGE" spike in EXCESS death rate? LOL

Oh wait, you can't because it was all fake news and there was no real EXCESS. There could have been some minor or localized deviations but nothing out of standard deviation. What happens when you divide the EXCESS when EXCESS is a negative.
Heck, looks like the whole plandemic and all your poison injections, lockdowns, mask were a waste of time and a even bigger psyop.

Now go back and reread your fake news remember...words are important.
How stupid do you feel now?

Hand Job is wrong again!