Covid 19 Vaccine - Apparent Side Effects ? and was it worth it ?

I'm not talking about liberals. I grew up in world with real liberals and you are not liberal. Sure conservatives often disagreed with liberals on certain policy's but we BOTH largely embraced the same American community of ideas. Like the institutions you have corrupted over the decades the progressive left has corrupted the definition of liberal.
What makes you think that I'm not liberal?

There is a link to the original BMJ report first sentence. Go ahead and click on the link and see that it is peer reviewed. You are a fool.
No you are the fool that can't see that a publication like this is going to be tainted because of where it's main financial resources come from. Get a clue psyco_dad. Money talks and money almost always controls what is printed in publications like Pharmacy Times. If you don't read them with a filter then you are just a feeble sheep.
Sheep Eating GIF

Last edited:
Nonsense. Everything you were told about covid was a lie.

Those are the facts.
Not so. Me and my family got through just fine with very little change to our lives. My youngest son got screwed, but that was from Republican policies in Ohio. We figured it out and he's fine now. Has a different course than originally planned. Not necessarily worse or better, but different.

Not so. Me and my family got through just fine with very little change to our lives. My youngest son got screwed, but that was from Republican policies in Ohio. We figured it out and he's fine now. Has a different course than originally planned. Not necessarily worse or better, but different.

Another lefty touting the exception as if it's the rule.

lmao

No you are the fool that can't see that a publication like this is going to be tainted because of where it's main financial resources come from. Get a clue psyco_dad. Money talks and money almost always controls what is printed in publications like Pharmacy Times. If you don't read them with a filter then you are just a feeble sheep.
Sheep Eating GIF
So, now Pharmacists are mindless sheep?

You have no idea how receptive folks were. Got lots of thumbs-up and winks and nods.
"Plead my case to anyone who would listen and to many who wouldn't." The people who "wouldn't" listen I have to imagine were giving you sarcastic winks and nods hoping you'd shut up.

More people got through it just fine than didn't. That is a fact and thus the rule. Better leadership would have been more helpful.

False.

Every man, woman, and child was harmed by the Plandemic. There's no way to put the toothpaste back in the tube.

You people should be ashamed of what you've done.

"Plead my case to anyone who would listen and to many who wouldn't." The people who "wouldn't" listen I have to imagine were giving you sarcastic winks and nods hoping you'd shut up.

No, dope. They were the people, the silent patriots, who with minimal encouragement acknowledged the lunacy of your social experiment.

You are an idiot buffoon. Your analysis says right at the top that it is an estimate that does not include any Covid data. LOL.

NOTE: All death rate data after 2019 are United Nations projections and therefore DO NOT include any impacts from COVID-19.

Now, look at real data:

It is over 1.1 million in the US.
Brought to you by the NIH...who lied about funding the Wuhan Coronavirus research lab and many other things. Then had to admit they lied, then we had to cancelled funding To the Wuhan coronavirus lab...nice.

Getting you to admit your original article was fake news... 43% of .75% of deaths which happen to exceeded average the human life expectancy of a population that are overwhelmingly republican. Thanks for confirming.

It is very interesting that all Trump / Republicans had to do was handle the pandemic half way competently and the election would not have been close. Covid was not advantageous to Democrats like you think. It's just that Trump was unfit to handle it. Sorry.

Fake news again, we all remember...

Jan 31st, Trump issues travel ban from China...For this he is called racist and demonized by your fake news, Nancy Pelosi the fake news media every dem says "this is extreme racism and you should go to Chinatown and give hugs...Was trump right or was your media and the dems right? You will not answer... you are a coward.

Trump is unprepared "we need more ventilators or we will all die" Trump delivered and the dems along with your fake news hid the ventilators in warehouses and screamed for more...now we are scrapping warehouses full of ventilators...was it worth the lies?

"We need more hospital beds or we all die" said you and the fake news , Trump delivers in plenty of time, only to see the ships and convention centers not get used?

Trump was spot on about mask. Did you fall for the lies.

"Open up, do not let the cure be worse than the disease", every dem and the media said, "no, we must have more lockdowns." WOW was trump right again.

This is just a few of the lies you spread...I'll ask you honestly who was right and who was lying... You can't you be honest... because you do not understand propaganda and how it took over your brain.

"don't worry if you get the shot you can't get covid or spread covid" Your double down on dumb bonus...Did you believe?

Bad things tend to happen when people stop receiving needed medical services for serious/life threatening pre-existing conditions. It's disingenuous not to take that into account when making this point.
Who did that and why?

Brought to you by the NIH...who lied about funding the Wuhan Coronavirus research lab and many other things. Then had to admit they lied, then we had to cancelled funding To the Wuhan coronavirus lab...nice.

Getting you to admit your original article was fake news... 43% of .75% of deaths which happen to exceeded average the human life expectancy of a population that are overwhelmingly republican. Thanks for confirming.
So you are not even going to address the BS you posted that said none of the death data included 2019 and beyond? Nothing covid related was even counted? You just gonna ignore that little factoid? You are a complete and utter lunatic nutjob.

So you are not even going to address the BS you posted that said none of the death data included 2019 and beyond? Nothing covid related was even counted? You just gonna ignore that little factoid? You are a complete and utter lunatic nutjob.

Yes I will as soon as you do the math... 43% of .75% of a population over the average age of death who are almost all republicans except when their vote lands in a drop box or they are dead.

Thanks for the fake news, so easy to expose ...got anything better?

Yes I will as soon as you do the math... 43% of .75% of a population over the average age of death who are almost all republicans except when their vote lands in a drop box or they are dead.

Thanks for the fake news, so easy to expose ...got anything better?
It’s not 43% off .75% you fool. I don’t even know where you came up with the .75 number. Was that made up too? The rate is 43% higher for pubs than dems. It does not matter what the actual number of deaths is. If you want to know that, it is 1.1 million. Get the picture, yet?

What is really embarrassing is you posting that garbage and then pretending that you did not. Do you conduct yourself this way in real life or just here?

Here is what I have learned from reading posts above. One Trump lost the election because someone ( the left leaning fake news media) said he did not handle the response to the pandemic well. Two, so basement hiding and non campaigning Biden some how pulled out the miracles of miracles and got 81 million votes and became number 47. With that win Biden hands out more money to the people and changes nothing as far as response policy and gets nothing but praise for his great handling of the pandemic. How am I doing so far?

Here is what I have learned from reading posts above. One Trump lost the election because someone ( the left leaning fake news media) said he did not handle the response to the pandemic well. Two, so basement hiding and non campaigning Biden some how pulled out the miracles of miracles and got 81 million votes and became number 47. With that win Biden hands out more money to the people and changes nothing as far as response policy and gets nothing but praise for his great handling of the pandemic. How am I doing so far?
What you guys fail to grasp is Biden didn’t get 81 million votes … the vast majority of that 81 million was more not Trump than for Biden … a tomato would have gotten at least 50 million votes if it ran against Trump … not Trump was the most popular vote … just like 2016 many of the Trump votes were not Hillary as much as they were pro Trump votes … what goes around comes around.

What you guys fail to grasp is Biden didn’t get 81 million votes … the vast majority of that 81 million was more not Trump than for Biden … a tomato would have gotten at least 50 million votes if it ran against Trump … not Trump was the most popular vote … just like 2016 many of the Trump votes were not Hillary as much as they were pro Trump votes … what goes around comes around.
Then please explain the fact Trump received a record number of votes and somehow Biden who could not get a crowd of more than a few to come see and hear him the few times in ventured out of his basement got even more. Truth is it does not make sense and there is no way to explain it and yet we have to listen to nonsense from the left on how they won fair and square. If Democrats said we are good at cheating and because of that fact we won. I could accept that and feel maybe it was our fault for letting it happen. At least I could feel Democrats are being honest for once. If what you are trying to claim above happened there is no way Trump would have received a record number of votes and to come to that conclusion only takes a little commonsense which is obvious you lack.

Last edited:
Then please explain the fact Trump received a record number of votes and somehow Biden who could not get a crowd of more than a few to come see and hear him the few times in ventured out of his basement got even more. Truth is it does not make sense and there is no way to explain it and yet we have to listen to nonsense from the left on how they won fair and square. If Democrats said we are good at cheating and because of that fact we won. I could accept that and feel maybe it was our fault for letting it happen. At least I could feel Democrats are being honest for once. If what you are trying to claim above happened there is no way Trump would have received a record number of votes and to come to that conclusion only takes a little commonsense which is obvious you lack.
The Biden victory was a statistical anomaly. In other words, no statistical comparable data supports his victory. Fact