Cavs 2023-24

After watching Donovan Mitchell hobble around and carry these bums on his back to the second round, until proven otherwise I can buy that he is actually legitimately injured enough to sit out.

For much of this postseason he's looked like the only one that actually gives a damn whether they win or lose.

Ive just seen nothing out of Mitchell to suggest he threw in the towel. I was at the game on saturday those other guys flat out failed him. He was on the bench engaged tonight. Wrong person to be mad at IMO
Not mad at him, just disappointed. He was walking around on the sidelines. Even a 70% Mitchell is better than none, because…as you said…he hasn’t gotten much help.

Not mad at him, just disappointed. He was walking around on the sidelines. Even a 70% Mitchell is better than none, because…as you said…he hasn’t gotten much help.
I feel you. The way this has all ended is just so disappointing.

Only one other than DM that is worth staying is Mobley. Saw flashes. Had chances tonight and didn't feed him.

Was I expecting to take series, no. But, to split in Boston and then come home and drop both was unreasonable

Garland....undersized, and not a point IQ

Allen....not reliable and consistent

Niang...is he alive?

Strus....nit consistent and lapses on D especially when didn't get call on other end

Okoro...I've seen enough. Liability on O

Last edited:
What I especially hate about this is a soft organization will continue to be viewed as soft. And even worse, the injuries give the organization cover to keep their jobs and run it back next season.

Only one other than DM that is worth staying is Mobley. Saw flashes. Had chances tonight and didn't feed him.

Was I expecting to take series, no. But, to split in Boston and then come home and drop both was unreasonable

Garland....undersized, and not a point IQ

Allen....not reliable and consistent

Niang...is he alive?

Strus....nit consistent and lapses on D especially when didn't get call on other end

Okoro...I've seen enough. Liability on O
Agree 100%, though I would think strongly about doing a sign and trade of Mitchell if the right deal presents itself. So pretty much keep the young Mobley and trade Garland, Allen and Mitchell for a different group of key players. You should be able to get at least one major impact scorer in return to pair with Mobley.

Agree 100%, though I would think strongly about doing a sign and trade of Mitchell if the right deal presents itself. So pretty much keep the young Mobley and trade Garland, Allen and Mitchell for a different group of key players. You should be able to get at least one major impact scorer in return to pair with Mobley.
Yep.i love it.

Garland is owed over $160 million over the next 4 years. After the stinker he put up this year post-injury, he is probably damn near untradable at the moment.

Best to hope he bounces back next year, and has some room for continued growth with a better coach if JB gets canned.

This is the worst coaching staff ever.I watched awful coaching on youtube?.the mistakes on.defense is embarrassing.

This. Every single thing he does has a purpose.
Until last night I didn’t want LBJ on the Cavs again. He had done his time. He got us one championship and a lot of deep runs. Now, though, I would welcome him back. I think he could lead this band of puzzies to one last championship for himself and his legacy, while having Bronny along for the ride at the end of the bench.

Mobley is garbage

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
According to the chatter on Twitter, it would appear that Mitchell is out again this evening for the Cavs. I would say there's a good chance that he's played his last game in Cleveland. If he doesn't want to sign an extension in the offseason, the Cavs will have no choice but to trade him.

According to the chatter on Twitter, it would appear that Mitchell is out again this evening for the Cavs. I would say there's a good chance that he's played his last game in Cleveland. If he doesn't want to sign an extension in the offseason, the Cavs will have no choice but to trade him.
Or they sign him to trade him, but yes…he gone.

Disagree. He has a valuable skillset that isn’t being utilized fully. I believe he will be more aggressive in an offense where he is counted on to be a scorer and has some of the sets run through him.
He had every chance last game to try and be a dominant force … he played OK … but hardly a dominant force … he has skills and will be a good player … just doubt if he will ever be a consistent dominant force … not his personality … his numbers over the past 6/7 games with Allen out are not even as good as Allen’s numbers when Mobley was out .