Cavs 2023-24

Just win the home games and take it 4-2. Mobley is stepping up. Hopefully Allen and Wade come back at some point. Have to give JB credit for adjusting the offense and defense tonight.
I forget where I saw this, but going into the series I saw some quip that Joe Mazzulla is probably on the sparse list of guys that JB may have an edge on and could actually out coach and out maneuver.

They picked up a huge edge taking control of the series tonight.

That was fun, but it is as simple as this:

Game 1 - Boston shoot 48.9% and 18-46 on 3's while the Cavs shoot 41.1% and 11-42 on 3's

Game 2 - Boston shoot 41.2% and 8-35 on 3's while the Cavs shoot 54.7% and an amazing 13-28 on 3's

It is a make or miss league. Sure, some of it is defense, and some of it is smarter shot selection, but how many times last night did D.White or J.Brown miss wide open 3's for the Celtics? A lot. they were 1-14. Game 1 those two were 11-18 on 3's

Will Boston shoot that poorly in the next game? Unlikely. I would imagine the next few games will be close and it will come down to more of the small things.

The Celtics also got hammered in the paint, even without Allen playing. I think he is out for year

We wilk see tomorrow night. The heat did this in game 2 and then went home and got killed in both.

If form for Cleveland sports teams holds true, the Cavs will lose tonight. After the win, there was too much positive talk about how good their chances are and national attention as to how vulnerable the other team is - traditionally signaling a disastrous next game for Cleveland. Hopefully, the curse will be lifted.

If form for Cleveland sports teams holds true, the Cavs will lose tonight. After the win, there was too much positive talk about how good their chances are and national attention as to how vulnerable the other team is - traditionally signaling a disastrous next game for Cleveland. Hopefully, the curse will be lifted.
Boston is a lock tonight.

Mitchell unconscious and Cavs still down by nine at the half. This is feeling like a comfortable 15 point Boston win, unfortunately.

Cavs continue to throw up bricks as they have most of the playoffs.

Boston getting to their spots, whatever they want. Get physical and put someone on the floor.

If this goes the typical Cleveland way, the Cavs will jump out to a big lead Monday and everyone will be excited, but Boston will chip away and win in the last seconds. The Cavs will fight hard in Game 5, Allen might even play a few minutes, but Boston will win by 5 or 6 and close out the series.

If this goes the typical Cleveland way, the Cavs will jump out to a big lead Monday and everyone will be excited, but Boston will chip away and win in the last seconds. The Cavs will fight hard in Game 5, Allen might even play a few minutes, but Boston will win by 5 or 6 and close out the series.
Coaching on defense is awful.he breaks down tape.Problem is koby alrman, has done a awful job.In drafting and free agent signings.

I think my biggest issue is you went all in by trading picks. Thats fine, but, you have to be damn sure you surround the star with adequate help so that you both win and give a above average chance to extend.

We have failed on both, and as a result, we are most likely screwed for years

I think my biggest issue is you went all in by trading picks. Thats fine, but, you have to be damn sure you surround the star with adequate help so that you both win and give a above average chance to extend.

We have failed on both, and as a result, we are most likely screwed for years
Better get a haul.for mitchell.He is leaving.no help.

DM is questionable for tomorrow. Don't blame him, has left it all out there while injured and still done better than everyone else