Akron City Series Basketball 2022-2023

Sending along lotsa luck, to the boys from Buchtel. Keep it going, with the Irish sitting this one out, let the Griffs do the honors, for the Westside. Good Luck also, to the Hoban Knights. Bring some Gold back to Akron, guys ! 🏀🏆🥇🏀

Saturday was rough on my favorite wrestlers, but great for my High school and College basketball teams. My Griffs and my favorite university punched tickets merely hours apart.

Some disgruntled Griff fans because APS is not giving Buchtel the day off to attend Fridays game in Dayton :(
That is terrible...let the kids be kids. If nothing else assign online. Doesn't Akron City have more problems to worry about!

Some schools would even arrange for busses to take students. Guess that's the difference between a " true community school" and ones with only the names on the buildings!!

I saw on instagram I think it true they let students go to the game permits slip sign and 25 dollars for something to eat and drink and Aps provided the buses for the students to go the game they leave at 9 am Friday so 1040 will be people there for them and Beside other people decide go to the game.

Last edited:
I saw on instagram I think it true they let students go to the game permits slip sign and 25 dollars for something to eat and drink and Aps provided the buses for the students to go the game they leave at 9 am Friday so 1040 will be people there for them and Beside other people decide go to the game.
Great english