2023 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure they are and will be up to the challenge but as we’ve seen over the years getting past Hoban is tough and when they do another tough test will await. Lol @now go back to your corner. Relax dude, I stated an opinion that supported with data and results on a message board. Sheesh.
No, this thread is exclusively for Massillon fans. Not for posters like you that spread your Hoban propaganda. By the way, I’m in my corner, you are not.

Saying Hoban is a stiff challenge is spreading propaganda? You’ve gotta be kidding me.What that I said do you disagree with? I can answer that, you don’t disagree wiyu anjynimh I said because it’s true. And my son won’t be attending Hoban so you’re not making much sense? Go Tarblooders!
What's Massillons record vs Hoban?

Saying Hoban is a stiff challenge is spreading propaganda? You’ve gotta be kidding me.What that I said do you disagree with? I can answer that, you don’t disagree wiyu anjynimh I said because it’s true. And my son won’t be attending Hoban so you’re not making much sense? Go Tarblooders!

Jack Morris after downing a 12-pack and a 750 ML of Maker's Mark would outperform Zack Morris in commentary.

MorrisJack-Tigers.jpg

wiyu anjynimh

That is some fine frontier gibberish.

d1e22359-4a59-4081-857d-799644b57793_text.gif

Don’t be so sensitive. The previous 2-3 coaches didn’t have the success that he’s had and didn’t make the postseason runs he’s made, do you agree? I understand Massillon football is everything to you folks and that’s fine but there’s no need to be so combative and sarcastic.
Agree wholeheartedly, as a matter of fact you don't have to go back too far in this thread to see where I basically said the same thing, however....we've had more than 2 or 3 coaches since 1894.

I hope he stays here he’s a heckuva player. And yes we will still be fine if he left. My thing was more about losing guys to certain non public schools. Sh•t is tiring to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.