2023 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sleeping tonight.
2uwZ4xi75JhxZYeyQB.gif

My thoughts. I have no connection to Massillon or the Tigers football. I can say over the years the best place to watch a state championship game was Massillon Paul Brown Stadium. Good parking, better yet when you had a parking pass. Friendly people that volunteered to work the gates and the like. I really liked the roof over the seats and always made sure I was under when buying tickets. Massillon has had great HS football for many years, fantastic fan support and I have felt for a long time undeserved criticism for not have a championship since the payoffs were started. Hopefully that monkey gets off their back tonight.

I love this 23 team, but I can't just dismiss the 91 team as easily as you sir. They were fantastic!
ughhh I was standing behind the goal posts (college width) at that time, I wanted to vomit.. Just seemed to give Iggy some life.. That was a great team too...The 83 team was good too, alot of starters back from the runner uo '82 team... just had the hickup against Garfield and with only 2 teams qualifying back then they were out.. You basically needed to be undefeated then.. The '05 team was great too... had we punted the ball out of bounds before the half it could have been a different story....This team though has been outstanding I'm hoping we have all our horses available tonight. At least we have our RB's all there...

I will be cheering on tonight in loving memory of my Dad , we spent a lifetime going to all the Tiger games together, he made it to around 615 Varsity games before ALS robbed of him of the ability to go and eventually passed in January of 2022. If I'm counting correctly today would of been game 687 for him, GO TIGERS!

I will be cheering on tonight in loving memory of my Dad , we spent a lifetime going to all the Tiger games together, he made it to around 615 Varsity games before ALS robbed of him of the ability to go and eventually passed in January of 2022. If I'm counting correctly today would of been game 687 for him, GO TIGERS!
wow that is a lot of games! We're going to get one tonight for dad and know he's up there getting ready...

ERS! Couldn’t leave ya hangin. We lost our Dad in July of 2022, and like your Dad Mobie he was a life long Tiger and went to as many games as he was able. My Mom too. I miss them both especially at times like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.