2023 Bengals

When the oline plays well any offense will gel but it begins up front also Hudson may be the answer at TE.
Hudson seems to be the answer. He isn't flashy and super athletic like an Eifert, but he's tough, runs decent enough routes to get himself open and also has shown he can make the tough catch.

Also, assuming the Bengals hang onto him, Sample better be in there as a 6th blocker when Burrow gets back. I know Joe loves the empty sets where he can pick his poison presnap, but there's no reason Burrow can't run the offense they're putting out there right now. Would definitely take some pressure off him and not force him to be superman all the time.

Tee had another couple drops today. I like him a lot, think he's a great compliment to Chase, but it certainly seems like his days in stripes are numbered.

Bad fan!? I have been a fan since Paul Brown days. I am a long sufferer. I just get fed up with the coaches we get for both bengals and reds. It gets old and I’m not going for the fake that we won a game. I hope they make it to the playoffs. That doesn’t mean the coaches suddenly improved. There is so much talent on this team. Even bad coaching should win.
not according to some of the blowhards in this thread.

jtk
()

Could this be second best coach's quote ever by a Bengals head coach. Sam Wyche will always have the number one quote about
"You don't live in Cleveland" LOL But this one should go high up the charts for Bengal fans LMAO
1702654915854.png

That was a close penalty that took off the defensive TD and the Minnesota's QB got lucky on a bad decision for their TD.

There’s video online showing he wasn’t offsides. Just timed it perfectly.
The video angle on the broadcast wasn’t good. You can see him getting a big jump, but not if he crossed the LOS. My feeling is he probably did jump, but would’ve been nice to see something more conclusive on such a big play

Sets up for a crazy last three games for the Bengals. Denver has an easy last three games and if Denver and the Colts finish 10-7 and the Bengals finish 10-7 Bengals are out. Bengals not likely to beat the Chiefs at Arrowhead so even with the win against the Vikes, not looking good for the playoffs. You never know in the NFL though

Sets up for a crazy last three games for the Bengals. Denver has an easy last three games and if Denver and the Colts finish 10-7 and the Bengals finish 10-7 Bengals are out. Bengals not likely to beat the Chiefs at Arrowhead so even with the win against the Vikes, not looking good for the playoffs. You never know in the NFL though
I don’t think the Bengals can win a tiebreaker with the Browns either, due to division record.