2023 Bengals

I’m not for or against Taylor as a head coach. I will say he at least has been able to win with a franchise qb unlike the Chargers head coach. As for the running game, the Bengals didn’t put much emphasis on a 2nd rb and they let Perine go to Denver, thus having to rely solely on Mixon who is 27 and has had 1500 carries for almost 6,000 yards in his careeer. A good back who is probably on the back nine of his career. That is a front office problem.

If any NFL team loses their starting qb, at best they may be able to make the playoffs but are a one & done.
I agree Bengals FO is bad, but Taylor hires his own coaches or has a say in it and the results are mixed at best. The Bengal's biggest issue is depth it is terrible/ part of that is lack of development by the coaching staff.

I agree Bengals FO is bad, but Taylor hires his own coaches or has a say in it and the results are mixed at best. The Bengal's biggest issue is depth it is terrible/ part of that is lack of development by the coaching staff.
And that likely will continue to take a hit with Burrow's contract and with Jammer's deal soon. He is gonna gets paid and if Cincy does it that hamstrings them even more.

I know it is lip service and all teams say it, but Tomlin (and I know you hate the stealers) but he always demanded next man up no matter what and that the standard is the standard.
Does not seem like that in Cincy. They almost seem like they fold when guys are missing and use it as an excuse, and that comes straight from the top.

And that likely will continue to take a hit with Burrow's contract and with Jammer's deal soon. He is gonna gets paid and if Cincy does it that hamstrings them even more.

I know it is lip service and all teams say it, but Tomlin (and I know you hate the stealers) but he always demanded next man up no matter what and that the standard is the standard.
Does not seem like that in Cincy. They almost seem like they fold when guys are missing and use it as an excuse, and that comes straight from the top.
I didn’t even know who some of those guys in the secondary and ILB were for the Steelers. They stepped up but they need Minkah and Neal back at safety.

I was happy with the attempt. They added Karras, Cappa, and Brown. I don’t see how you could be upset with the FO in this case.
Cappa has been a bust, Volson (drafted) - bad and Brown is not playing like a Pro Bowl tackle. All adds up to bad coaching, hope to hell Pollack is not the o-line coach next season.

Listing Browning on the injury report with a “right wrist” injury is one of the best troll jobs I’ve seen in a bit.

Glad America is getting a close game tonight on SNF, because unfortunately MNF figures to be a return to the 2010s with the Bengals getting absolutely humiliated by a superior opponent in a primetime game.

Can Browning throw the football further than 10 yds. downfield. I know all NFL teams are not as good without their starting QB but without Burrow this team is as bad as Carolina.

The last thing the Bengals need is to squeak out a win.

All the AFC injuries and underperformance make it seem like it might be Baltimore’s year after absorbing so much injury bad luck in recent years.