2022 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you wanna know what’s still in my head from that game ?
Catrone going 10-10 for 234 yds and 3 TD’s against your 5th grade DB’s !
Brawley taking a punt back 80 yds !
The Tigers up 35-13 with 2:44 left and Catrone throwing a 33 yd TD to Ballard and to top it off making the 2 pt conversion !
The Massillon crowd chanting F you Wakefield and that whiney old bstrd flipping us off and getting an unsportsmanlike.
To vote Massillon where he did and then to get an asz beating at HOME for his last game as HC.
So ya that’s still in my head !!!!

Attachments

• 20220804_031600.jpg
    20220804_031600.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 57
I haven't been on here in ages. As the season approaches I figured I'd get caught up with what's going on in TigerLand given our family has since moved across the state and fallen out of touch with life back in the 330. My first post I came across was someone complaining about watching practice and the O-line wasn't getting any push and standing straight up. I read a few posts later to find out that they weren't even in pads yet and boy I'll say it did give me a nice chuckle. Skipped a few pages forward and next thing I saw was a picture of Wakefield flipping the bird lol ahh it's like I never left, haven't skipped a beat! Thanks for the laughs, good luck this year!

I haven't been on here in ages. As the season approaches I figured I'd get caught up with what's going on in TigerLand given our family has since moved across the state and fallen out of touch with life back in the 330. My first post I came across was someone complaining about watching practice and the O-line wasn't getting any push and standing straight up. I read a few posts later to find out that they weren't even in pads yet and boy I'll say it did give me a nice chuckle. Skipped a few pages forward and next thing I saw was a picture of Wakefield flipping the bird lol ahh it's like I never left, haven't skipped a beat! Thanks for the laughs, good luck this year!
Ah who can forget the guy with one of the best screen names ever. Lol welcome back....as you can see, nothing has changed, just a few more trolls. Show-me-your-TD's and Hoof Hearted, two classic names.

New poster here. Reading your posts make me laugh also. Very strange behavior ? I know a few parents from that team out west and they say how horrible their kids were treated by the so called fan base. Now you parade them. You have daddy issues man!
Quick update on this....this poster has PM'd me and I asked her/him for a couple of examples of "so called fans" treating our players (yes I said OUR) horribly, actually I've asked her/him 3 times and he/she refuses to answer. Love when people make crap up to make us (yes I said US) look bad.

Who's this Rico Marshall #29 that's been added to the Tiger roster? Thought there was a Rico Marshall who called Tom Benson stadium home last year? Anyone know?

I guess they had to take the trash out again. We can continue it here. I'm thinking we have a 90% chance of a loss to Edd's,
Moeller 75%,
Delaware 50/50,
McKinley 40%,
Warren/Fitch 20%.
Regardless of 1 or 4 losses we still make a deep playoff run.
What would you put our odds against a Winton woods, Hoban, Avon or Lasalle ?
Right now I'm guessing we're 3 or 4 on that list.
If you face Winton Woods you better be able to stop the run and have a exceptional rushing attack.

If you face Winton Woods you better be able to stop the run and have a exceptional rushing attack.

That certainly helps, lol. Basically need to do everything well. Hoban had an uncharacteristically below average passing game and it cost them. I’ll bet 5 to 1 both make the semis. Massillon & Avon next best bets imo. Should be a fun scrimmage Saturday.

Who's this Rico Marshall #29 that's been added to the Tiger roster? Thought there was a Rico Marshall who called Tom Benson stadium home last year? Anyone know?
I've googled for past Mck rosters to check out if our #29 was once a McK player, nothing so far. In fact, very scant info on anything related to their football program in the last year. I have a friend who works for the Canton City schools and he says he has heard nothing from anybody who he works with concerning what's going on, other than they're going to have a chartered bus going to the Mentor game.

I
I've googled for past Mck rosters to check out if our #29 was once a McK player, nothing so far. In fact, very scant info on anything related to their football program in the last year. I have a friend who works for the Canton City schools and he says he has heard nothing from anybody who he works with concerning what's going on, other than they're going to have a chartered bus going to the Mentor game.

He played freshman for MCK he has a nice video on hudl and I know this because I have a son that plays with him..

Status
Not open for further replies.