2022 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you wanna know what’s still in my head from that game ?
Catrone going 10-10 for 234 yds and 3 TD’s against your 5th grade DB’s !
Brawley taking a punt back 80 yds !
The Tigers up 35-13 with 2:44 left and Catrone throwing a 33 yd TD to Ballard and to top it off making the 2 pt conversion !
The Massillon crowd chanting F you Wakefield and that whiney old bstrd flipping us off and getting an unsportsmanlike.
To vote Massillon where he did and then to get an asz beating at HOME for his last game as HC.
So ya that’s still in my head !!!!

Do you wanna know what’s still in my head from that game ?
Catrone going 10-10 for 234 yds and 3 TD’s against your 5th grade DB’s !
Brawley taking a punt back 80 yds !
The Tigers up 35-13 with 2:44 left and Catrone throwing a 33 yd TD to Ballard and to top it off making the 2 pt conversion !
The Massillon crowd chanting F you Wakefield and that whiney old bstrd flipping us off and getting an unsportsmanlike.
To vote Massillon where he did and then to get an asz beating at HOME for his last game as HC.
So ya that’s still in my head !!!!
Classic stuff right there lol

Now that the pads are on , ?‍♂️, is anyone watching practice other than me ? Call the o line coach to the carpet . I don’t see a next man up mentality . Keep letting the same players make the same mistakes and blow assignments . If we practice this way , I expect the same results in the game . If we cant block our own team , how we gone block moeller ?and I don’t want to hear it’s the second day in pads either .
??‍♂️

Folks. Nobody is discounting the teams or head to head. However Keith's knowledge of the offensive line can not be argued. Has nothing to do with who beat who..

His knowledge of one type of offense and one type of blocking scheme year after year his entire career regardless of personnel can not be argued. Good wing t coach, I'll give him that. Very good actually I'm in a good mood.

B468CA5E-23F5-4EE0-9D01-F326C67F78A2.jpeg

I don’t believe that you will see the Tiger varsity play a City Series team in Akron, for the foreseeable future. The last time that occurred was in 1963, against Garfield, at the Rubber Bowl.
What... we played Firestone regularly in the last few years. I think last year was the first year in a while we didn't play Firestone.

What... we played Firestone regularly in the last few years. I think last year was the first year in a while we didn't play Firestone.
The question was asked if the Tigers would play a City Series team in Akron.

Status
Not open for further replies.