2022 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I get tickets for Friday nights game
Additional info from the ticket office regarding Home and Away ticket sales:

As you know, we switched to Hometown Ticketing this year. Hometown has their own app called Hometown Fan that allows you to pull your tickets up or transfer them to another person easier. I have attached a slideshow below that gives you step by step directions on how to set up the app. Please note that your season tickets are attached to a specific phone number, so if they are not showing up please call or email me. I am here to help, so if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out.

Reminder - If you purchased a parking pass, it will be available for pick up the second week of August.

Presale tickets for the away games vs GlenOak and Mansfield will be sold online. GlenOak ticket sales will begin on Monday, August 22nd, the Monday of game week. All sales will be online only and there will be no sales at the gate.
Mansfield ticket sales will begin on Friday, August 26th, one week prior to the game. Sales will be online and at the gate the night of the game.
Both schools utilize Hometown Ticketing. If you have the app, you can purchase your tickets through the app or on the website of the opposing school.

Still think they should somehow make away game and playoff tickets available to students, player and band parents and season ticket holders before they make them available to the regular public. If we were in a situation like....let's say the GlenOak game is in week 8.... and Hypothetically Massillon is 7-0 going in....why should someone who doesn't regularly go and is only going because theyre undefeated get a ticket ahead of a season ticket holder?

Additional info from the ticket office regarding Home and Away ticket sales:

As you know, we switched to Hometown Ticketing this year. Hometown has their own app called Hometown Fan that allows you to pull your tickets up or transfer them to another person easier. I have attached a slideshow below that gives you step by step directions on how to set up the app. Please note that your season tickets are attached to a specific phone number, so if they are not showing up please call or email me. I am here to help, so if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out.

Reminder - If you purchased a parking pass, it will be available for pick up the second week of August.

Presale tickets for the away games vs GlenOak and Mansfield will be sold online. GlenOak ticket sales will begin on Monday, August 22nd, the Monday of game week. All sales will be online only and there will be no sales at the gate.
Mansfield ticket sales will begin on Friday, August 26th, one week prior to the game. Sales will be online and at the gate the night of the game.
Both schools utilize Hometown Ticketing. If you have the app, you can purchase your tickets through the app or on the website of the opposing school.
This is going to shut out many elderly people who aren't computer savvy. I believe longtime ticket manager Michelle has retired. Maybe that's why the change? This won't affect me, but maybe prevent orhers.

This is going to shut out many elderly people who aren't computer savvy. I believe longtime ticket manager Michelle has retired. Maybe that's why the change? This won't affect me, but maybe prevent orhers.
I think k it's the other way around pounder, I'm thinking she retired a little earlier than she was expecting to because of how tickets are trending nowadays.

Yes, Michelle has retired and will be missed. However, the person that has replaced her is very capable.

Let's hope not.

Attachments

• IMG_4395.jpg
    IMG_4395.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20220815-181523_Google-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20220815-181523_Google-01.jpeg
    112.6 KB · Views: 38
The ticket office is still being manned as usual. Reachable in person, by phone or via email. I am not certain Michelle Wolfe "retired" I had heard that and also that she moved on to another position not sure which is correct. She has been replaced by Tori Wolfe in the ticket office. I do understand the concern about fans who are not as tech savvy, but the in person service should be the same with the exception of tickets getting printed out. The app is pretty easy to use once you have it set up.

The ticket office is still being manned as usual. Reachable in person, by phone or via email. I am not certain Michelle Wolfe "retired" I had heard that and also that she moved on to another position not sure which is correct. She has been replaced by Tori Wolfe in the ticket office. I do understand the concern about fans who are not as tech savvy, but the in person service should be the same with the exception of tickets getting printed out. The app is pretty easy to use once you have it set up.
You still can print them out from online as that is what I did for my 7 season tickets. did it just in case phone goes dead !

You still can print them out from online as that is what I did for my 7 season tickets. did it just in case phone goes dead !
I also printed out all 7 tickets in case something goes wrong the cell phone. Went to the library for the printing-out where help is available if needed. I suspect the Ticket Office "may" offer a similar service.

Last edited:
I also printed out all 7 tickets in case something goes wrong the cell phone. Went to the library for the printing-out where help is available if needed. I suspect the Ticket Office "may" offer a similar service.
You went to the library to print your tickets? Well, we now know the 62 in your moniker is for something other than your jersey number!! LOL. Teasing my brother. Whatever it takes to get into the game.

You went to the library to print your tickets? Well, we now know the 62 in your moniker is for something other than your jersey number!! LOL. Teasing my brother. Whatever it takes to get into the game.
Back in the day it was a place to meet girls; too old for that kind of stuff anymore, plus my precious wife wouldn't approve - lol.

Remember guys and gals, this thread is the place to discuss Massillon football pre game, in game and post game. Don't feed the trolls.
Agree 100% !
This wont be like the PC game last year, well at least I hope not. :ROFLMAO:
With the injuries the Tigers have they will have to rely on the D to keep Moeller from making big plays and try to turn it into a grind it out type of game. The Tigers have alot of weapons but I just cant see this game being a shootout. Keep it close going into the 4th and hopefully get a turnover or 2 !
TIG!!!

Wouldn't a 3 to 2 game be crazy! Anybody ever see anything like that? I think Massillons only chance is a low scoring game, something along the lines of a 10/3 or 13/10???
Well know soon enough. Man! Greatest time of the year!

Status
Not open for further replies.