2022 GCL Co-Ed

Alter would be in contention for second I think Eaton is the clear number 1
This is absurd. Brookville and Valley View are terrible. Alter beat Bellbrook’s JV pitching staff last night. They have 4 league games this week. Alter threw one of their top arms. Look Alter took care of business last night and is playing much better but they don’t have the pitching to match up with Eaton Carlisle Bellbrook or Franklin’s top arms.

This is absurd. Brookville and Valley View are terrible. Alter beat Bellbrook’s JV pitching staff last night. They have 4 league games this week. Alter threw one of their top arms. Look Alter took care of business last night and is playing much better but they don’t have the pitching to match up with Eaton Carlisle Bellbrook or Franklin’s top arms.
Which means if Alter threw one of their arms they have others to throw

Alter also has league games this week and has played every day except Sunday for about the past ten days including a DH on Saturday. No one would claim the Knights are gonna be state champs tho I would say they have as much of a chance as any SWBL team.

Why is the last place team in the league getting more talk on here than the best team in the league? I'm confused

Why is the last place team in the league getting more talk on here than the best team in the league? I'm confused
1651681624856.png

correct me if I am wrong but according to the GCL website....

Just for fun what would your ideal All-GCL roster be? Haven't seen any of McNick and I am going to try and limit the Badin players LOL. I am ready to get flamed so let me hear it and what changes you would make

SP- Nik Copenhaver (Badin)
SP- Jackson Frasure (CJ)
SP- Michael Duckro (Carroll
SP- Carson Sova (Fenwick)
SP- Eric Rawlings (Badin)
RP- Alex Dunkel (Alter)
RP- Sammy Miller (Alter)
RP- Justin Hoevel (Badin)
C- Jimmy Nugent (Badin)
1B- Grant Tabar (Alter)
2B- Luke Metzger (Fenwick)
3B- Landyn Vidourek (Badin)
SS- JP Peltier (CJ)
LF- Rodney Rachel (Badin)
CF- Lucas Moore (Badin)
RF- Brycen Fox (Badin)

update: I tried to limit the Badin players and they still make up half the team

Just for fun what would your ideal All-GCL roster be? Haven't seen any of McNick and I am going to try and limit the Badin players LOL. I am ready to get flamed so let me hear it and what changes you would make

SP- Jackson Frasure (CJ)
RP- Alex Dunkel (Alter)
RP- Sammy Miller (Alter)
C- Jimmy Nugent (Badin)
1B- Grant Tabar (Alter)
SS- JP Peltier (CJ)
CF- Lucas Moore (Badin)
RF- Brycen Fox (Badin)

In my opinion, I think Metzger is the best catcher in the league.

Last edited:

SP- Jackson Frasure (CJ)
RP- Alex Dunkel (Alter)
RP- Sammy Miller (Alter)
C- Jimmy Nugent (Badin)
1B- Grant Tabar (Alter)
SS- JP Peltier (CJ)
CF- Lucas Moore (Badin)
RF- Brycen Fox (Badin)

Not a fan of Lucas Moore. Cooper Fiehrer is a nice player as well. I also like how the catcher from cj swings it. Peltier is the best player in the league that I have seen. Do not know the Fenwick kids at all so I can’t comment on them.
I think I may have said after watching the Moeller-Badin game that imo Badin was equally if not more talented than Moeller 1-9

Last edited:
Alter - 0
Badin - 4

Knights couldn’t get a ball to drop good game though
Talk about a pitching duel in Hamilton tonight. Kohr for the Knights goes all 6 innings giving up 2 earned runs and Hoevel goes all 7 for the rams surrendering only 2 hits striking out 2 as well.

SP- Jackson Frasure (CJ)
RP- Alex Dunkel (Alter)
RP- Sammy Miller (Alter)
C- Jimmy Nugent (Badin)
1B- Grant Tabar (Alter)
SS- JP Peltier (CJ)
CF- Lucas Moore (Badin)
RF- Brycen Fox (Badin)

Why Miller over guys like Beatty from Fenwick, Fulmer from McNick, and Hoagland from CJ?

Bobo from McNick, Downing from CJ, and Malesko from Carroll deserve mention at least as well

Talk about a pitching duel in Hamilton tonight. Kohr for the Knights goes all 6 innings giving up 2 earned runs and Hoevel goes all 7 for the rams surrendering only 2 hits striking out 2 as well.
Kohr threw very well, located all night unfortunately balls were dropping. Rodney Rachel boy was he off. Curious to see how the knights bounce back tomorrow on senior night

Alter played well. Perfect arm to get after the Rams. I can see them winning some ballgames in the Dayton sectional.

Why Miller over guys like Beatty from Fenwick, Fulmer from McNick, and Hoagland from CJ?

Bobo from McNick, Downing from CJ, and Malesko from Carroll deserve mention at least as well
Totally forgot Hoagland. Not enough spots definitely would have been HM. I said I haven’t seen McNick so I can’t comment on them. Miller best Fenwick as well as held CJ to one earned so the two games i’ve seen him throw he’s been very good. I’d be lying if I said there wasn’t a little bit of Alter bias?

Seems Badin is not a very good hitting team this year, they may be ripe for an upset in the tournament if they run into a good pitcher

Lots of baseball today 5/5

Brookville @ Carroll
Williamsburg @ McNick
CJ @ Miamisburg
Badin @ Springboro
Beavercreek @ Alter

Sammy Miller (Jr)524.21301701.8654.541
Nathan Beatty (Sr)525.22102201.1691.091
Drew Fulmer (Sr)733.02202101.5453.606
Charlie Hoagland (Fr)626.12113311.1012.127
Jackson Malesko (Sr)312.00201202.2505.833
Jack Downing (Sr)416.04001611.2501.313

Miller does is pretty far behind 3 players here. Though Downing only has 16 innings in 4 appearances. Is he not a starter? Or does he not make it very far in games?

[Edit] Sorry, that didn't paste very well from the league website.

Sammy Miller (Jr)524.21301701.8654.541
Nathan Beatty (Sr)525.22102201.1691.091
Drew Fulmer (Sr)733.02202101.5453.606
Charlie Hoagland (Fr)626.12113311.1012.127
Jackson Malesko (Sr)312.00201202.2505.833
Jack Downing (Sr)416.04001611.2501.313

Miller does is pretty far behind 3 players here. Though Downing only has 16 innings in 4 appearances. Is he not a starter? Or does he not make it very far in games?

[Edit] Sorry, that didn't paste very well from the league website.
Downing isn't a starter, and has pitched against four very week opponents. Totally forgot about Hoagland he should 100% be on here. As for Beatty he lost three games where he only gave up 1 ER in all of them so I think the stats are off. And I don't know Malesko is even in the conversation here. Miller has gone against Miamisburg, CJ, IMG, Carroll, and Fenwick. 4 out of the 5 teams are very good teams and against Carroll there were four or more errors. I think the quality of opponent is pretty respectable, but I guess those last three pitcher spots are interchangeable depending on who you ask

Last edited:
Downing isn't a starter, and has pitched against four very week opponents. Totally forgot about Hoagland he should 100% be on here. As for Beatty he lost three games where he only gave up 1 ER in all of them so I think the stats are off. And I don't know Malesko is even in the conversation here. Miller has gone against Miamisburg, CJ, IMG, Carroll, and Fenwick. 4 out of the 5 teams are very good teams and against Carroll there were four or more errors. I think the quality of opponent is pretty respectable, but I guess those last three pitcher spots are interchangeable depending on who you ask
An Alter guy, whose team doesn't even update their stats, is saying someone's stats are fishy. Doesn't get much better than that lol

An Alter guy, whose team doesn't even update their stats, is saying someone's stats are fishy. Doesn't get much better than that lol
Stats are up to date as well as I have zero control over when they get put in. All I am saying is how do you give up zero earned runs and lose 10 games while giving up 10 with the defense only allowing 2 errors through those games